Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) - Poems For Review (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) (18602 Views)

NPC Collaboration Poetry Competition Season 2: The Renga Fiesta / Collaborative Poetry Competition Season One: ROYVER AND KRYSTALXXX WINS!!! / A Critique Of Poems Featured In Nairaland's "The Poets" Competition Season 2 (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by midasbliss(f): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
cool sha...
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Okay Royver, how do we get together to write our poem? Cuz I have my ideas and you have yours and there has to be a way to combine things without everything looking totally opposite
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Gladyys(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
AmiableJay:

So,pairing with you huh!
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
iyabodeh:
Kagari. Who Is that? Are you cute? grin
Wow you have a nice poem lol
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Chuksemi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
A student I would be on this one. Oga, Oma4u. Good job. Where would the poems be posted or, would there be a different thread for that?
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by AmiableJay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Gladyys:

So,pairing with you huh!
Lol. Don't worry I'll be a nice mate for you.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by JigsawKillah(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
philtrum:
[size=14pt]6
The sound of cymbals,
In the whispers of the wind,
Joined by the clap of thunders,
The music to which I sing,
"And dance in the rain"[/size]

errrm
Oga
na me n u dem pair o
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Who was GIYYAZZ,the "femeniphobic" guy paired with. I hope its a woman sha. They will fight for 6 days and start writing on the last day.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by midasbliss(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
haven't heard from my partner @pureIvory
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
iyabodeh:
Kagari. Who Is that? Are you cute? grin
Naa, iam damn ugly, but thats not the essence of we here, get ur brain to work miss
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
kagari:

Naa, iam damn ugly, but thats not the essence of we here, get ur brain to work miss
Hehehehehehehhe,see fight o. I am so lucky to have been paired with a friend. Brother Kagari,you better start writing!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
kagari:

my brain has a mind of its own. How do we do this?

Will reply now.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thanks hun. I like humor personified.
laykorn:

Wow you have a nice poem lol
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
iyabodeh:
my brain has a mind of its own. How do we do this?

Will reply now.
u are so lucky to be paired with me, u got absolutely nothing to do if u want to. I would send some work 2moro. Send me an hi message on okaforraphael@yahoo.com.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by sosiqdude(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mehn!! This gonna be hot,,gottoboy so na me and u dey go put together..

Smh!
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mr sosiqdude. Please don't post anything on the other thread. It has been reserved for submissions. You can only when you are ready to submit your poem. Please sir
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Kagari,abeg no do mistake fight the girl oo. I just stumbled on her diary. I swear. Look I swwwwear that girl is a boxer. Iyabodeh is a boxer!
Ayamlaykorn
If he/she is a boxer, that is he/she business. But looks like you are related to that monicker.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
kagari:

If he/she is a boxer, that is he/she business. But looks like you are related to that monicker.
Hey Kagari,don't be so mean. At least show that you get my joke. Anyway,I don't know that moniker.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Hey Kagari,don't be so mean. At least show that you get my joke. Anyway,I don't know that moniker.
Ayamlaykorn
One love bruv
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
I am what? Lucky to be paired with you? Who is this?

Excuse me, folks!!! I don't do well with stuck up corky Joes please! So, I would like to withdraw myself or be paired with someone else please.
I don't like exchange of words, but with this character, I foresee it. No offence.

Thank you.
Laykorn, you are hereby tagged, honey.
kiss
kagari:

u are so lucky to be paired with me, u got absolutely nothing to do if u want to. I would send some work 2moro. Send me an hi message on okaforraphael@yahoo.com.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
iyabodeh:
I am what? Lucky to be paired with you? Who is this?

Excuse me, folks!!! I don't do well with stuck up corky Joes please! So, I would like to withdraw myself or be paired with someone else please.
I don't like exchange of words, but with this character, I foresee it. No offence.

Thank you.
Laykorn, you are hereby tagged, honey.
kiss
Its a free world, you dont always get what you want, you think iam cocky, fine by you. If u are still working with me, send me a mail tomorrow, goodnight
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
No, I'm not. Thanks. It was nice meeting you. Cheers.

kagari:

Its a free world, you dont always get what you want, you think iam cocky, fine by you. If u are still working with me, send me a mail tomorrow, goodnight
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Gladyys(f): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
AmiableJay:

Lol. Don't worry I'll be a nice mate for you.
Are you on fb or bbm?
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
iyabodeh:

Iyabodeh,you won't back out at this point,no way! You had one of the best entry poems. Why don't you message him? You might get to like him afterall. I don't think he's really cocky. I believe he was just trying to be nice. He possibly used the wrong word. Will you message him?
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
iyabodeh:

Funny you, just went through your diary, we are waiting for the update of the date. Sorry for my last remark
Oya ladies first.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by texanomaly(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:
Who was GIYYAZZ,the "femeniphobic" guy paired with. I hope its a woman sha. They will fight for 6 days and start writing on the last day.
Ayamlaykorn

Errrrrm...really?
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
kagari:

Funny you, just went through your diary, we are waiting for the update of the date. Sorry for my last remark
Oya ladies first.
Kagari ooooooooo. Ehheheheeheh
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
texanomaly:

Errrrrm...really?
Noooo. I was just joking oooo
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by texanomaly(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm sure GIYAZZ and I will do just fine thank you. tongue
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
POLITICS OF FATE
Touch me, touch my heart
cleanse me, kiss my heart
heal the wound,cover the pain
seal the tears, dry the stain.

I love you you, but hate your acts
i like you, but you broke the pacts
you! we voted in for change
now, you see just your lineage
Under the sun, we stood to vote
we believed in your oath
here you are but a sly
leading us to democrazy to dry
We gave you our pains and tears
you gave back to us violence
we traded our lives for yours
you blackmailed our solemn trust
Your word you gave to us
a lie nailed to the cross
the deed is done, the years to be noted,
come four years, another sly to be voted

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
texanomaly:
I'm sure GIYAZZ and I will do just fine thank you. tongue
You are welcome Mrs Giyazz!
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

NPC Collaboration Poetry Competition Season 2: The Renga Fiesta / Rhymes / The Last Monkey In Idanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.