Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) - Poems For Review (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) (18549 Views)

NPC Collaboration Poetry Competition Season 2: The Renga Fiesta / Collaborative Poetry Competition Season One: ROYVER AND KRYSTALXXX WINS!!! / A Critique Of Poems Featured In Nairaland's "The Poets" Competition Season 2 (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by texanomaly(f): 3:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Royver:
hmn...
Alone,
Forlorn,
Feel Deboned.

Waiting
Anticipating
Krystalxxxing
Why are you missing

3days
To go
we have to
Collabo...

Reading
Perusing
These pages
Are enthusing

Guys
And Ladies
Hooking up
with word candies

Krystalxxx
Come on
Add me up
Abeg no vexxx

Let's teach
these kids
the meaning of
true verse!

Lol @ the bolded
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Royver:
hmn...
Alone,
Forlorn,
Feel Deboned.

Waiting
Anticipating
Krystalxxxing
Why are you missing

3days
To go
we have to
Collabo...

Reading
Perusing
These pages
Are enthusing

Guys
And Ladies
Hooking up
with word candies

Krystalxxx
Come on
Add me up
Abeg no vexxx

Let's teach
these kids
the meaning of
true verse!

Abeg no vex o, I've been figuring out ideas to share with you on what we'll compose,let's get talking today asap!
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Royver(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol @ the bolded

tongue grin
Abeg no vexxx o, texxx, Na joke, I just dey flexxx grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Royver=post=27766113:

Abeg no vex o, I've been figuring out ideas to share with you on what we'll compose,let's get talking today asap!
"Are you trying to cause problems? Don't think you
can psych us out. Stop being so insecure.
Chicken Man".
in Texa's voice. Hehhe
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by midasbliss(f): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Waiting for dreamland,
waiting for blackout
Beauty of sleep, an epitome to behold.
Hinterland, comes a clone and utopia.
Warrior or villian,
Daybreak shall always
Steal you off Alice's adventures!

Goodmorning Poets

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by fhunn: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Royver:

lolx, so your name na chukwudi too? Anyway I already knew that... wink

No worry when the stronger see me, e go no say beta people dey grin as in e go knee down!

*modified*

Let me even see what stronger will do in this poem
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2014
Hello royver....u got mail ( royjerymaklin@yahoo.com)
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=laykorn post=27766633]
Chicken Man".
in Texa's voice.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
laykorn:

Chicken Man".
in Texa's voice. Hehhe
Ayamlaykorn

Lol...whose the chicken man? You are cheesy. Yes YOU Mr Laykorn, and I mean you tongue
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by kagari: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
iyabodeh:
You got mail!

You got mail
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Lol...whose the chicken man? You are cheesy. Yes YOU Mr Laykorn, and I mean you tongue
And who are you Mrs? I don't talk with strangers Ma. Bye
Ayamlaykorn tongue
Krystalxxx:

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn tongue
Ayamlaykorn
Hmmmm we shall see tongue
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello everyone! I hope we have all gotten in touch with our partners. This is a reminder. We have only two days to go . Anybody who hasn't been able to get in touch with their partner should mention this to OMA4U. He will be eager to help.
Thanks everyone and goodluck.
#PoetrySpirit.#NCPC
Ayamlaykorn.con.3
Tags:Tag: Philtrum,timpaker,JigsawKillah,
gottoboy,harddon,krystalxxx,Chuksemi,Texanomaly,
giyazz,firestar,kagari,AmiableJay,iyabodeh,
Gladyys,midasbliss,ad3ola,IGItee,eke40seven,sosiqdude
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by HARDDON: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
laykorn:

Are you competing with us too? Won't you have our balls sieved and served to the streets if you lose,God forbids ooo!
Ayamlaykorn

Lose?
Dude we school u
Reduce u
Bruise u
Blue u
Booze u
Misuse u

Then we groove our cruise

My crude Quill
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by philtrum(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Abeg o......I can't find my partner oo....He has been offline since yesterday .....
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Where is royver
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Where is royver
philtrum:
Abeg o......I can't find my partner oo....He has been offline since yesterday .....
OMA4U should be here soon. He'll know what to do about it. Anyway that doesn't stop you from doing something of your own in case your partner has lost intrest in the competition. Goodluck. 1+ day to go.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by OMA4U(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
philtrum:
Who is your partner, please?
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by OMA4U(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Where is royver

Haven't you got in touch with him? He's been here.
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
OMA4U:

Haven't you got in touch with him? He's been here.

I have but he hasn't replied my latest e-mail. Not that we aren't cooperating, I'm just waiting for another reply on something I sent
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
OMA4U:
He was paired with JigsawKillah.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by philtrum(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
OMA4U:
he contacted me this evening....Thanks
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Eke40seven(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2014
OMA4U, I was paired with no one
so I will be absent when the battle is on
when on their pens they climb to poetic war
my witty words will only be good for the store
an unused armour is useless, I'd expected more.

*whichever way, good luck to all the participants, I didn't know a selection process exists. I was hoping I would participate since I already had a tag. I'm not really a poet but I was hoping to use the medium to refine my diamond in the rough.

If there is still a space left, am more than willing to join, am very good at improvising, I can't write about virtually any theme just standing, I do not need too much thought.

Jah bless!!
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by OMA4U(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Eke40seven:
OMA4U, I was paired with no one
so I will be absent when the battle is on
when on their pens they climb to poetic war
my witty words will only be good for the store
an unused armour is useless, I'd expected more.

*whichever way, good luck to all the participants, I didn't know a selection process exists. I was hoping I would participate since I already had a tag. I'm not really a poet but I was hoping to use the medium to refine my diamond in the rough.

If there is still a space left, am more than willing to join, am very good at improvising, I can't write about virtually any theme just standing, I do not need too much thought.

Jah bless!!

Dear Eke40seven, sorry for that. I would love to infuse you somewhere, but this is a collaborative competition and I think everyone is going well along with their partners. If there's any alternative, I'd contact you back asap.

Thanks
OMA
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2014
OMA4U:

Dear Eke40seven, sorry for that. I would love to infuse you somewhere, but this is a collaborative competition and I think everyone is going well along with their partners. If there's any alternative, I'd contact you back asap.
Thanks
OMA
When's the submission deadline?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by OMA4U(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
laykorn:

When's the submission deadline?
Ayamlaykorn

6:00 PM
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by OMA4U(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Submission Thread has been declared open. We can't wait to behold glamorous poems.
https://www.nairaland.com/1963909/nairaland-collaborative-poetry-competition-season#27831261
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Philtrum, niftyrules, okwutency, princesa, timpaker
JigsawKillah, gottoboy, harddon, poeticjazco, dtito,
isaiahogodo, paulaok4, basille, krystalxxx,
richommie, Chuksemi, Texanomaly, divepen,
michaelok, giyazz, nickz, firestar, Bamibor, osiawa,
kagari, elvisosho, maxwellbaba, tjkdzyanju,
AmiableJay, lordidol, mrwhat,iyabodeh,chizzy94,royver
I can't find anyone on Submission thread. Is something wrong? Deadline is 6
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Philtrum,timpaker,JigsawKillah,
gottoboy,harddon,krystalxxx,Chuksemi,Texanomaly,
giyazz,firestar,kagari,AmiableJay,iyabodeh,
Gladyys,midasbliss,ad3ola,IGItee,eke40seven,sosiqdude
10 minutes to go
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by noble4d(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Where are other participants?
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by midasbliss(f): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
whtz goin on plz... isnt it working out?
Re: Nairaland Collaborative Poetry Competition (season One) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Royver,krystalxxx. Please go and post your poem. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NPC Collaboration Poetry Competition Season 2: The Renga Fiesta / Rhymes / The Last Monkey In Idanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.