Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? (5130 Views)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Biko, I want to ask;
Why is it very, very difficult to even get a babe's phone number from her when she is with her female friend(s).
The worst part be say;
The babe might be so willing to give you Ooo,,, But na so her friend go dey literary drag her comot away from you like winssh. Lmao

Why do ladies do this to their own friends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by naijaboiy: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by djeezy(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
I've not experienced such.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by 100Cents: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
Biko, I want to ask;
Why is it very, very difficult to even get a babe's phone number from her when she is with her female friend(s).
The worst part be say;
The babe might be so willing to give you Ooo,,, But na so her friend go dey literary drag her comot away from you like winssh. Lmao

Nah bad belle.

Crab mentality.

Pull Her Down mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by 100Cents: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
I've not experienced such.

Are you from Mars.

Have you successfully toasted a lady in company of her jealous friend ?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by djeezy(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

Are you from Mars.

Have you successfully toasted a lady in company of her jealous friend ?
dunno o. I always get the no. I have a way of doing it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by asekomejohn(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2014
@times dey may be interested in u also..just thinking shall ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by coolzeal(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2014
I notice that too but mostly in Nigeria and probably the ugliest one amongst them. But, I do take my time to place that b*itch in her shoes. So yeah!
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by nomabeeee(f): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
grin dunno o buh booking my space incase it mks front page

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by 100Cents: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:

Even toasting a lady who came to visit her female friend amounts to waste of time.

They will convert you to topic of discussion...
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Girls are not sincere to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2014
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
100Cents:

Nah bad belle.

Crab mentality.

Pull Her Down mentality.
Lol.
I'd rather say they're being protective of their friend, especially if the friend is weak hearted and vulnerable to guys. But then, not every girl pulls her friend away from guys, some do the behind the scene cooing for the guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2014
@ops mature n classic girls don't do that. i think na all dis small small girls weh never no what dey want. n nxt time pls go with ur ferarri car n i tell u, oll of dem will jump in. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
I have not witness it but I think envy is the cause especially if the guy is cuter and hotter than the friend's boyfriend. Or when the friend sees the guy as a potential play boy
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Exjoker(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
I guess you don't usually ask for a number from girl in a company of her friends
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by djeezy(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Exjoker:
I guess you don't usually ask for a number from girl in a company of her friends
haha. I don't know the kind of ladies you guys are approaching.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by LaurelP(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Maybe u were behaving like a potential hrtbreaker!
If u are decent and gentlemanly, they wudnt interfere.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Exjoker(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2014
djeezy:
haha. I don't know the kind of ladies you guys are approaching.
Interesting. Please tell us bout the kinder ladies you do approach. We may build on our approaching strategies
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by nykolaax(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I have not witness it but I think envy is the cause especially if the guy is cuter and hotter than the friend's boyfriend. Or when the friend sees the guy as a potential play boy

lmao ..crazy dude
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by constance500: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm coming
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Mprex(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2014
Its lil girls that does this or the friend you are trying to woo might be the youngest so they are kind of trying to protect her
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Begonia(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2014
Huh? This doesn't even make sense. Op; it seems like you're going around wooing immature secondary school girls.. SMH
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by sunnyt1(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2014
I cant think of speaking to a lady while she is with her friends, i wil rather wait until she is alone.

Ladies can be comical most times, her response and decisions then will be based on how she wud impress her friends

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by shaggy007(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
I'm not a big fan of guys moving around with their homeboys, but you only talk to a girl in that situation, ONLY WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR HOMEBOY".

You chat up the one you like, while your homeboy keeps the other company.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by sekzy99(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
As she no trust una
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
U got no game bro! In my case, the other girl can only wish I asked for her control too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by mesoade(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Incase
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by blakky97(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
Biko, I want to ask;
The worst part be say;

Jusr say You don't know how to: I can collect a babes number even if she is with her family. Its my right
But then, why do I need her number if she's not grown enough to determine who she associates with by herself?
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by FLAWLES(f): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
my own worst, dat tym u ll see my friends saying,"JOICE pls do quik mk we go mtswww " ion knw oo
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Seun banned me a month
ago, i patiently waited for
the ban to expire, i did not
open another account.
Seun, make sure u don't
ban me again, Thank God
another Forum is being
created in nigeria by a
Nigerian. I heard it's going
to Cut across Africa and
beyond. If i am ban again,
i wil simply Pot to the
new And Latest forum
where i wil be Free to
express My Mind without
been Ban. THANK U
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? by CaniiiceDim(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Begonia:
Huh? This doesn't even make sense. Op; it seems like you're going around wooing immature secondary school girls.. SMH
. You talk like a Grandma,,, I'm talking about under-graduates and graduates here. Not Grandma's, pls..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Nigeria Girls Are Nt Virgin Why? / Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? / Instagram Slay Queen Showing Off Her S*xy N*pples (18+ Video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.