Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again (5227 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / A Church Sister And I / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by Minlax(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is really a small matter for your hasty no church girls decision. Sha, if you are not ready for anything serious just mind ur own wahala but if not, move on to another. Maybe she saw the shy on your face.
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by Omezuu: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Minlax:
This is really a small matter for your hasty no church girls decision. Sha, if you are not ready for anything serious just mind ur own wahala but if not, move on to another. Maybe she saw the shy on your face.
i am ready for something serious
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
gringringringringringrin NL'ders and their advices sha
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by udemzyudex(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rapsainot:
So what's our biz , abeg swerve joor
U get sense so? Na by force to comment?

Him beg you? Rubbish.
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by Rapsainot(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
udemzyudex:

U get sense so? Na by force to comment?

Him beg you? Rubbish.
undecided
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by genchukky(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Maybe you get mouth odour or body odour!!! grin
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by marieolae(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol I can't stop laughing. The first person that commented is very wicked
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by xtervaganza(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thavik:
You probably didn't look confident enough...girls like confident men that don't need to impress!!
and does his lack of confidence warrant the lady walking away form him like a nobody?

Sod!
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by arimahoseloka(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Man up brother.. These days we no dey toast woman we just fucck em.. U and who dey toast?? I be small pikin..
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by hugoart(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guy,you'll find the woman for you. Keep trying.
Never Give Up.

P.S.:Free that sister. Show self-respect. #waytogo
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by tmanis(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
I repeat:

ONLY BREAD SHOULD BE TOASTED!❗‼❕
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
yemmit90:

Sorry for the embarrassment caused on you. You don't woo them in the church or fellowship, they will embarrass you.

you need to re- strategize your way of wooing the church girls. Dating them require patient and very easy if you play your card very well.

1. Being an ordinary church member and not church worker give you 90% chances of getting them.

2. Always face front and mind your business in the church. Let them start wondering what is going on with this brother.

3. Always dress well and get a swag, they love guys that can moderately shows some swag.

4. Always give the one you like a seduce look while service is going on.

5. Late to the church during this period(like 4 weeks), she will notice your arrival and present.

Having exhibit above character, call her surprisingly after service that you noticed she's unique among all the ladies in the church. That you always wanted to speak with her but she used to be among her colleague/other members after service. Tell her you will like to know her leisure time, so that you guys can discuss better.

Introduce yourself by telling her your name and ask hers too. Just give her your phone to type her number. Call her in the evening and ask if she enjoy the service bla bla bla(just innocent call). Give her another 6 days before you call her again. Ask about her weekend and how prepare she's for tomorrow service, that you will call her tomorrow evening so that you can discuss better.
Note; some of them don't like meeting guys at special places or public places/eateries. Just tell her to come meet you somewhere close to her house.
You are a relationship strategist. Thumbs up!
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by austine4real(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
u can deal wth rejection bro
Re: I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again by Omezuu: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
austine4real:
u can deal wth rejection bro
Rejection is not easy to handle, it comes with a feeling of unworthiness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Selling Point (girls Nd Guys) / Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock ¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.