Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World (10904 Views)

QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World / There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own / May God Save Our Country For The Devil Doesn't Want It To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by MizMyColi(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ochek:

Great!
I was wondering if you still believed a God exist and not the Bible God in particular. However, you have narrowed the answer.
So, do you believe that the Bible God is real? Do you agree to the existence of Jesus?

I believe there are two kinds of "Ggods" operating in the bible as a whole.
One is the Almighty, another is a cosmic rebel.

I am a Student of Jesus
I want to be courageously human, a powerful expression of love, acceptance, peace, beauty, goodness, freedom and compassion in this world, and live without separation from myself, God, others and life… as I see Jesus did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
urcutecrush:

Am a free thinker above all also an agonstic_atheist

If a man has failed to find any good reason for believing that there is a God, it is perfectly natural and rational that he should not believe that there is a God; and if so, he is an atheist... if he goes farther, and, after an investigation into the nature and reach of human knowledge, ending in the conclusion that the existence of God is incapable of proof, cease to believe in it on the ground that he cannot know it to be true, he is an agnostic and also an atheist – an agnostic-atheist
So,If I may ask,how were you able to prove GOD does not exist?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Ochek: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:

I believe there are two kinds of "Ggods" operating in the bible as a whole.
One is the Almighty, another is a cosmic rebel.

I am a Student of Jesus
I want to be courageously human, a powerful expression of love, acceptance, peace, beauty, goodness, freedom and compassion in this world, and live without separation from myself, God, others and life… as I see Jesus did.

I must confess to been thrilled at your studentship however, I am curious to know the "cosmic god" you are aware of in the Bible.
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by MizMyColi(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ochek:

I must confess to been thrilled at your studentship however, I am curious to know the "cosmic god" you are aware of in the Bible.

LOL
Thanks.

I think this link answers better.
A very long read.
http://www.clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2013/11/satan-old-testament-servant-angel-or-new-testament-cosmic-rebel-by-richard-murray.html

Enjoy grin
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
theunusualmoon:

So,If I may ask,how were you able to prove GOD does not exist?
Lack of proof to prove his existence is enof reason to prove to me god doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Raiders: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
urcutecrush:

Lack of proof to prove his existence is enof reason to prove to me god doesn't exist
what kinda prove do you need?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Raiders:
Tell me the one's you have

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Raiders: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
urcutecrush:

Tell me the one's you have
you better read the bible
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Raiders:
you better read the bible
Have read it i dint see any

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Raiders: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
urcutecrush:

Have read it i dint see any
God is responsible for the creation of heaven and earth. Lady, you need to give your life to christ. You sound like someone who used tks believe in God but backslided. It is not too late toreturn to the house of God
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=urcutecrush post=27433991]
Lack of proof to prove his existence is enof reason to prove to me god doesn't exist[quote
Please answer the next few questions I have for you
1: Who do you love most presently?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Raiders:
God is responsible for the creation of heaven and earth. Lady, you need to give your life to christ. You sound like someone who used tks believe in God but backslided. It is not too late toreturn to the house of God
Oh i understand your point of view.don't try that preaching act on me it won't work.if god created heaven and earth den my father created d universe.give my life to christ?dis is some kind of joke i geuss.let's drop this topic for the sake of ur sanity
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
urcutecrush:

Oh i understand your point of view.don't try that preaching act on me it won't work.if god created heaven and earth den my father created d universe.give my life to christ?dis is some kind of joke i geuss.let's drop this topic for the sake of ur sanity
Can you please answer my question?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Weah96: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
You and I.............. No matter what we do.. No matter how hard we try.. Cannot change this world to a better place.

Why? Is it because God said so?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Weah96: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Raiders:

Do you see, hear, feel, smell, or touch him? How can I corroborate your assertion?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Weah96:

Why? Is it because God said so?
Yea.................
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Could you please answer my question.
No thanks

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

No thanks
....................why?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

....................why?
I fear it might get boring,long,useless with no point driven home.am saving myself the stress

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

I fear it might get boring,long,useless with no point driven home.am saving myself the stress
I am glad you believe in fear and boredom despite the fact that you can't see them,touch them or prove they exist.
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

I am glad you believe in fear and boredom despite the fact that you can't see them,touch them or prove they exist.
Do I need to explain how the brain works and response to stimilu or how the brain process fear to u?Nah I dont
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

Do I need to explain how the brain works and response to stimilu or how the brain process fear to u?Nah I dont
Does the brain process boredom too? and whilst you are at that please check the dictionary meaning of stimulus
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Does the brain process boredom too? and whilst you are at that please check the dictionary meaning of stimulus
Of cos you can call it adaptive ,secondary or social emotion and deep one is associated with depression which is a medical condition
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

Of cos you can call it adaptive ,secondary or social emotion and deep one is associated with depression which is a medical condition
Social emotion grin
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Social emotion grin
U purposely leave others just to write social emotion and u expect me to answer ur question.
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

U purposely leave others just to write social emotion and u expect me to answer ur question.
I didnt talk about others because they.were factual and true science but when you start saying stuffs like "social emotion".you remind.me of a.sinking man who clings on to a straw just to stay afloat.
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

So dear,back to my question,how come you believe in boredom eventhough you can't see or touch it?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by urcutecrush(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
theunusualmoon:

I didnt talk about others because they.were factual and true science but when you start saying stuffs like "social emotion".you remind.me of a.sinking man who clings on to a straw just to stay afloat.
It sounds funny but its the thruth.y don't u learn about fact before throwing back words
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by theunusualmoon(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
urcutecrush:

It sounds funny but its the thruth.y don't u learn about fact before throwing back words
..................... ..
Can you please tell me why you believe in boredom eventhough you can't see or touch it?
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lemme ask you Muskeeto; Been on my mind awhile now.
Your POV'd suffice.

What is good? What is bad? How do we know both? How did we come about the standards/lines for good and bad? Good and Bad is relative too, right?

These are solely my views. I will post a link to a thread where this issie was discussed in detail.

Good/bad are subjective. Whatever we sense is necessary for our immediate survival instincts would ne regarded as good. What threatens it is regarded as evil.
Morality evolves over time just like everything else.

It is like language. Humans agree a sound or word has a meaning and then we agree to stick to it. It is also subject to change overtime and can be influenced by other cultures.

I do not believe there is an objective morality, some divine moral code we are obliged to follow or obey.
I hope this helps. I will post the link I mentioned later. A bit busy these days.

How u dey? tongue long time..

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
theunusualmoon:
So dear,back to my question,how come you believe in boredom eventhough you can't see or touch it?
You've gotta be kidding me. cheesy
Re: OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince / What Is God? / Who Really Is Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.