Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) (4544 Views)

Don’t Contest 2015 Election, Prominent Islamic Cleric, Sheikh Gumi, Tells Buhari / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Balyz: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Whether Goodluck likes to hear it or not, he is seen by most Muslim masses in Nigeria as the most pro-Christian president. The CAN and the wealthy jet trotting pastors the nation is shocked with have never had it better. This has tainted PDP as a CAN party. For that most Christians will still vote for Jonathan despite the deplorable state of the nation and gross misgovernance from share recklessness and incapacity. He is still better to them than Buhari.
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Omimah: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mogidi:

GEJ is not a muslim, he has no reason to listen to Imams.
Could you be this senseless? You're already confirming that christian clerics are deceiving Jonathan. After all the saga surrounding the CAN chairman, he will steal kneel before him to be prayed for. Who is deceiving whom. May God punish whoever that bring christianity to disrepute. Amen!

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by skyeboy98(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Alfa ti je dodo kole so ododo,atiku money at work
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by thegoodone2(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
who do u want
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by ShineuEye: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
If Buhari and GEJ don't contest Atiku will be our next president. That man is con artist, very clever.
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by skyeboy98(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Imam ti je dodo kole so ododo,atiku money @ work

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Caseless: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mogidi:
I think Buhari should heed the voice of this Imam.
trash! Whodafuck is that imam in d first place to tel us who to field?
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Adekamkpe23: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Atiku planning on grabbing power through an open door grin grin grin grin
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Exjoker(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
crap....Old men not talkin sense since Adam's era
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please, change this topic to read; ' Gumi asks GEJ not to run for 2015 elections because northerners are born to rule'.

NoNSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by cooljude(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
He has given his opinion but we all know that it has no weight because it nobody would heed his advice. More like wishful thinking.
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by experimentist: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
These core-north Muslims think they're smart!

If Buhari likes he can step down for another candidate.....but GEJ stays! If nobody likes him taking advantage of his God-given right to vote and be voted for then they're free to emigrate, secede or take a hike!

I mean, what are we saying here; that the so-called nation of Nigeria isn't strong and cohesive enough to withstand one man seeking its highest office? GEJ is seeking to govern by the ballot and not by coup so where is the problem?

When i now tell you guys this country is a fuc/king joke, some will tell me to keep quiet!
My friend keep quiet there!

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
odunH:
K,APC,ve Fashola,oshiomole,kwakwanso,okorocha.pdp who do you have?k,pdp has buruji kashamu,Asari dokubo,Ayo oritsejafor,Iyiola omisore!God save Nigeria.
Very idiotic d same APC have aregbe, fayemi, Segun oni , murtala nyako... U even made mention of fashola u must be among those dat get info from newspaper iya alakara and dat of corn seller... He is even afraid of conducting LG chairman election due to fear of losing

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is it a must for them to come to your house to declare their interests are you trying to show how influential you are... Can't really blame u 90% of ur followers aren't educated..... GEJ has is own bad lyk every government.... Yara dua's regime is the best regime so far... Yet during his regime pple lyk bankole, olubunmi ette upon their glaring embezzlement they are never found guilty I stand to be considered orrected ... GEJ tried his best buh bh activities prey on it...The Northern leaders hw many of them help GEJ apart from releasing press statement condemning the violence..... Ain't surprise they want the office back.... GEJ tenure personally haven't please me but BH contribute a lot and his refusal to use force means to tackle BH has made him look like a bad leader ...... I prefer GEJ

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
U said u r not biased but u r plauding Buhari 4 introducing Sharia law n condemin GEJ n PDP 4 buyin jet 2 CAN. Its now clear dat u guys want 2 Islamize Nigeria but it wud surely fail IJN.

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Mekateka: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Bullshit, Mr.Sheik Imam Alhaji Gumi! Stop saying "Nigerians" when you describe the religious extremists and describe them for who they really are: Northerners and South Easterners. Western Nigeria (including the Edos) are religiously tolerant, that's gonna be the battleground in February and if that area rejects tribal and religious discrimination --- and APC matches PDP rigging for rigging--- GEJ is on his way to fleeing the country.

I really hope Buhari wins so that when the books are finally opened, and Nigerians see how many Trillions of Naira went into a few individuals' pockets maybe they'll be wiser with their votes next time than they were in 2011.
please wake up from your sleep else this dream go kill you ooo

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
U said u r not biased but u r plauding Buhari 4 introducing Sharia law n condemin GEJ n PDP 4 buyin jet 2 CAN. Its now clear dat u guys want 2 Islamize Nigeria but it wud surely fail IJN.
Amen

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by arsetalks(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Perfect how this OP highlighted the Buhari parts and ignored GEJ parts. Truly "unbiased".
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by wisov(m): 12:58am On Oct 19, 2014
It will, time is money! Plus d write up is too long. Who is sheik gumi sef
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by tonytony208(m): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2014
courage54:
For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, so that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

buhari is ethnical and fanatically religious and these are the problems. Then what brain does he have to groom the nation's economy? This same man had never been able to build his own finance since he left government to the extent he had to collect loan to buy nomination form. Yorubas will say "eni t'á á dá'so fún'yàn t.orùn un è l'à ún wò (someone who promises to give me nice cloth, i should first check if he is not wearing rags).

1 Like

Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Sibrah: 4:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Mogidi:

GEJ is not a muslim, he has no reason to listen to Imams.
Political advice is different from religious advice
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by vicadex07(m): 5:01am On Oct 19, 2014
odunH:
K,APC,ve Fashola,oshiomole,kwakwanso,okorocha.pdp who do you have?k,pdp has buruji kashamu,Asari dokubo,Ayo oritsejafor,Iyiola omisore!God save Nigeria.

Exactly
Re: B:r:e:a:k:i:n:g: Sheikh Gumi Tells Buhari And GEJ Not To Contest(sahararep) by Smooyis(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2014
There is wisdom in what he said. We should think over it without being sentimental. Nigeria is greater than anyone's or any tribe or region's ambitions. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millionaire Chinese Businessman Rebuilds His Village-for Free / Are Yorubas Really On The Right Path For Supporting Buhari? / IPOB Take Over The Streets Of Sao Paulo Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.