Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace (6121 Views)

Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

The money Jonathan and his boys are looting now, is it people that lived 50yrs ago that are pushing him to loot it all. It is sad you supporting Massive Shameless Looting without blinking. Fear God ooo!

It is now clear that I have been arguing with a dullard, can you point out a clear case of looting where gej was found guilty?

Don't play your dumb APC allegation schemes with me,

I'm going to a friends birthday party, will keep up via blackberry. I'm waiting for your response
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by omenka(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Don't we just Rock!!!

These are original punchlines we are talking about, borne out of critical and intelligent thinking, and not some regurgitated trash about an agenda to Islamise the country, trample on people's rights, shape of the National Assembly building and how it conotes an Islamic agenda (most terrible I've seen so far angry) and other ethnoreligious tinged prattle and needless scaremongering characteristic of the PDP agents.

APC simply rocks!!

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by PhockPhockMan: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

Phokery my pal, glad to know you have nothing to fault in the Letter - you are just left with giving me the OBJ 2.0 treatment.

It is for Jonathan's best interest to go home with his Head held high than to be dragged through the mud home. His choice.
I didn't fault the letter because it lacks content. wait o o, why are you desperate to see Jonathan not contesting the election?
Is Buhari not the president elect again. Na wa o o.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:
It is now clear that I have been arguing with a dullard, can you point out a clear case of looting where gej was found guilty?

Don't play your dumb APC allegation schemes with me,

I'm going to a friends birthday party, will keep up via blackberry. I'm waiting for your response

@Bold: Has Jonathan accounted for the NNPC missing $10.8b? - Just answer the question.

Here I will give you a little background so you don't go beating about the bush:
- By law when NNPC make sale from Crude, they are required to remit it to the Federation Account.
- The Federal Executive Council (made up of the President, VP, Leadership of the Senate, Judiciary, Former HoS, Governors and few others) are the ones authorized to withdraw funds from this account by simply majority.
- But for Jonathan to by-pass the FEC and have monopoly of the cash, for 3 yrs NNPC were not remitting as required by law. A total of $49 billion were not remitted.
- When Sanusi wrote him, he kept quiet, when it became public knowledge, he denied it (nothing was missing). But when more details were release and Sanusi refused to back down, they came with a long list of the things NNPC did with the money (Refineries maintenance, running cost, funding the budget, paying subsidy, funding FG projects, contributing to the budget). Who send NNPC?
- Till date Jonathan cannot account for $10.8 billion and if you the funds he illegally spent on Kerosene Subsidy, it will amount to $20 billion. (Because President Yar'Adua had earlier stopped the Kerosene subsidy). Jonathan inserted some figure over there.

So please tell us Has Jonathan accounted for the NNPC missing $10.8b?

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

@Bold: Has Jonathan accounted for the NNPC missing $10.8b? - Just answer the question.

Show us proof that $10.8b is missing.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Caseless: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Another empty letter from empty brain.
toad!

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Caseless: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
The president that have ears, let him hear.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
APContherun:

Show us proof that $10.8b is missing.

Believe me when I say this Even your fellow Jonathaians will be ashamed of you on this response. You just portray a complete lack of any cognitive adhesiveness to matters of National Interest.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

Currently,there has been only an allegation and the accountability is in progress, gej isn't the minister so don't hold on to an accusation as justification. I thought you were more enlightened .
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

see my guy nor get food for house. him want use style go chop free food, him dey denge pose. renomokri ohh abeg come pay charlie him salary ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by PhockPhockMan: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Caseless:
I'm a toad!
Na today you know?
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

Believe me when I say this Even your fellow Jonathaians will be ashamed of you on this response. You just portray a complete lack of any cognitive adhesiveness to matters of National Interest.
That's not what I asked you to do my guy. Show me proof, concrete one that money is missing. For all you care, those are mere allegations, Sanusi's word against the NNPC which is neither here nor there. If you have so much knowledge as your comment seems to suggest, shouldn't you be convincing an "ignorant" fellow like me that what you claim is the case?
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

see my guy nor get food for house. him want use style go chop free food, him dey denge pose. renomokri ohh abeg come pay charlie him salary ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not a lowlife like you, i live large b!tch . I can afford to feed you for the rest of you m!serable ex!stance .

I'm a vip in this party somewhere in France b!tch.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Collynzo29: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Wowww!!! Am glad. Thanks for sharing and the Reference. All hands must be on deck to save Nigeria from the Claws of Corruption. God bless Nigeria!
Hahaha as if we don't know you are being paid for this.
I said it in another thread that you must be one of APC highest paid online agents.
Tthe way you jump from one thread to the other blasting Jonathan even in unrelated topis is not ordinary

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

I'm not a lowlife like you, i live large b!tch . I can afford to feed you for the rest of you m!serable ex!stance .

I'm a vip in this party somewhere in France b!tch.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Collynzo29:

Hahaha as if we don't know you are being paid for this.
I said it in another thread that you must be one of APC highest paid online agents.
Tthe way you jump from one thread to the other blasting Jonathan even in unrelated topis is not ordinary

But he is saying the truth fa?

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

Don't need to lie in a faceless forum. For the fact that you are starving and dying doesn't mean everyone would starve and die .

Get a real life and you wouldn't regret it wink
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

But he is saying the truth fa?
babe no mind that dimwit that is claiming some vip(like we even care). On ÑL everyone seems to be a billionaire grin

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

bro, does it change the truth in the letter? stop this foolish childishness and reason with the letter and not the op, akamu.
lolz @akamu
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
babe no mind that dimwit that is claiming some vip(like we even care). On ÑL everyone seems to be a billionaire grin

him dey one corner for isialangwa dey soak garri without groundnut dey form wetin i nor know. i even see he's browsing with a java phone grin

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Interesting how e-trolling have become work, the way some people are going about this election of a thing I hope we will not hear sad stories of mass suicide mission after the election. GEJ till 2019
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Don't need to lie in a faceless forum. For the fact that you are starving and dying doesn't mean everyone would starve and die .

Get a real life and you wouldn't regret it wink
First you announced that yoÙ are going to party, nobody askÉd.

Then you claim some vip in france, nobody asked.

Now whether you are a vip or some hiv fellow, its your fvcking business. I don't see how it affects anyone on this forum. We thank God for his blessings to you, but keep it to yourself sir.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:

Now whether you are a vip or some hiv fellow, its your fvcking business. I don't see how it affects anyone on this forum. We thank God for his blessings to you, but keep it to yourself sir.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

him dey one corner for isialangwa dey soak garri without groundnut dey form wetin i nor know. i even see he's browsing with a java phone grin
as if it affects anyone here. Jonathanians can be pathetic though

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
as if it affects anyone here. Jonathanians can be pathetic though

its renoomokri thats causing this chaos in their life. they are confused coz they havent gotten their salary. Have you seen sincere9gerian of late? grin renoomokri don scam them.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:

its renoomokri thats causing this chaos in their life. they are confused coz they havent gotten their salary. Have you seen sincere9gerian of late? grin renoomokri don scam them.
that sincere9ja guy has gone back to renew his herbalist certificate grin

They should wait for NOI poll

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
The janjaweedians doing what they know best, rant rant and more rant. Jonathan isn't stepping down, he will contest and thrash your Buhari silly again.

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Canme4u(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
MY OWN LETTER TO JONATHAN

My President,

Your Excellency Sir, I can remember the joy that greeted the good people of Niger Delta in general and the Ijaw nation in particular when you were elevated to the Office of Acting President in February, 2010. Sir, our joy knew no bound when you were sworn-in as the substantive President upon the unfortunate demise of His Excellency Alhaji Musa Yaradua(of blessed memory). Mr. President, there was celebration across the Niger Delta and the Ijaw nation in 2011 when you were declared winner of the April 2011 Presidential poll over your major contender, the admirable General Muhammadu Buhari. But what did we gain as your brothers in the creek? What did we gain as a people?

You hobnobed with the same shenegians that have been holding the country hostage. You abandoned the East-West Road, that has caused so many deaths of our people-including your mother-inlaw. You failed in our demands for a Sovereign National conference that will take care of all the areas inhibiting our growth. Sir, you watched while thugs invaded Rivers State House of Assembly, you further our sufferings by increasing the price of petrol without bringing the paliatives. Our siblings are unemployed despite living on a wealthy soil. Sir, the PIB bill is still sitting in the parliament begging to be passed into law. Our lands have been destroyed, our people seem to have a bleaked future and the Ijaw nation is being ridiculed all because of your incompetence and the thugs you bring onboard in the name of Ijaw elders. Sir, you gave militants the best at the expense of law-abiding youths in the Niger Delta. Sir, you slighted the Ijaw people when you openly said a particular tribe is your pillar making us look silly- we may say nothing but you shall someday ask our forgiveness.

Mr President, I'm in tears as I type this but I have forgiven you as a brother (you are my elder) but with due respect Sir, save us any further shame through your actions. Sir, warn your lieutenants to stop making reckless statement in the name of Ijaw. Organise a free and fair election and accept whatever outcomes it result. Give yourself this last honor Sir and I shall cease to castigate you.

Your Excellency Senibo Jonathan, as election approaches, please do not count it against any Ijawman that campaigns against you, because we can't endure another 4 years of pain and anguish from our own blood, neither should you hold it against the north for kicking against you or the west for criticising you nor the east if they change their minds towards you.

Sir, I wish you well as you lead the nation till 2015. I love you and will always do.

Your Brother
Barcanista
From Okrika

#GBAM!!

What is the meaning of GOBE??

Gobe is when your own people don't enjoy you when you are in power and they decided to go against you. grin

nice one OGA

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:

Jealousy no go kill you,pray for your own oooooo and stop hating on gej .
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by GovWahala: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
smiley smiley
This OP is a comedian. Writing a letter to Buhari for is impending failure would have been more sensible. GEJ will win 2015 in a Flawless victory.
My advice for Buhari and other APShiit clowns is to better sheath their swords after their loss, cos killing and maiming after loss is their trademark.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by sekzy99(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Firefire(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
... GMB is okay.

Ekweremadu, Nwobodo, Onuaguluchi, Others Eulogise Ugwuanyi For Uniting Everybody / Emefiele Begins Second Tenure As CBN Governor / The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56