Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace (6125 Views)

Governor Okorocha Got The Disgrace Of His Life Yesterday.. / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by eightsin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pataki:
Clearly spelt out.

I for one, sincerely do pray Nigeria and Nigerians never have to undergo another four years of this clueless leadership. Even a goat would be better appreciated as the president of Nigeria than this Goodluck of a guy.

A guy who has brought unprecedented disgrace, shame and corruption to the nation. Should we talk about his Australia shenanigan, the AU stunt, the disrespect he got from McCain, and several international newspapers, the lies he spewed on CNN, the sheer foolishness of his Presidential media chat with so much comedy than seriousness to issues that Nigerians yearn for, his perpetual ediotic silence to the plight of the Chibok girls for weeks, and yet going off to dance skelewu in Kano a day after Nyanya bomb blast and the same day found in Ibadan drinking ogogoro. Or should we talk about his corrupt FG ministers? Or what about the Minister responsible for death of innocent Nigerians who were desperate for a job! A man who has found his best buddies to be ex-militants, wanted drug lords, wanted people like Alams, pardoning criminals here and there etc....

Nigerians deserve better that this epitome of shame, lies and corruption called GEJ.

Goodbye GEJ, you have written your name in utter shame.

Clap for yourself!
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Collynzo29:

Hahaha as if we don't know you are being paid for this.
I said it in another thread that you must be one of APC highest paid online agents.
Tthe way you jump from one thread to the other blasting Jonathan even in unrelated topis is not ordinary

Chino, I have experience first-hand the corruption of Jonathan's Administration. Since the PDP lack substance and ideas, the only thing they can do now is insult and do all they can to tanish my image.

Here is my promise to you: Jonathan will be voted out in 2015. Any lie you guys will bring here will be completely dealt with.

Jonathan is better off packing his bags:
- The opposition is stronger, bigger and determined.
- Jonathan's innocence, sympathy votes and minority tag, has robbed off.
- APC will be presenting a more formidable team than in 2011.
- Nigerians are disappointed in Jonathan.
- Jonathan don't have a good result to get him victory.
- Many that campaigned against the opposition will be part of the efforts to kick out Jonathan.
- Power is returning to the North.
- SW will be next in line.
- SE will jump into bed with who ever becomes the winner.
- The SS will be developed to show them the difference in the failures of Jonathan.
- MD will be carried along and benefit like every other region.

Jonathan has the choice to head home with pride (by organizing a good election and leave), or dragged through the mud in his stubbornness.

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
APContherun:

That's not what I asked you to do my guy. Show me proof, concrete one that money is missing. For all you care, those are mere allegations, Sanusi's word against the NNPC which is neither here nor there. If you have so much knowledge as your comment seems to suggest, shouldn't you be convincing an "ignorant" fellow like me that what you claim is the case?

If you are saying that you don't know that officially, the FG cannot account for $10.8 out of the total $49 billion Sanusi raised alarm on, then you are not qualify to dispute my statement.

After abusing me, read the following.

We’ll make NNPC account for missing $10.8bn oil revenue — Okonjo-Iweala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/nnpc-must-account-missing-10-8bn-oil-revenue-okonjo-iweala/

2 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Currently,there has been only an allegation and the accountability is in progress, gej isn't the minister so don't hold on to an accusation as justification. I thought you were more enlightened .

Keep exonerating Jonathan. Ask yourself in that 3 years the money was not remitted to the Federation Account, was Jonathan not spending it? And are you telling us that in 3 years Jonathan do not know his account with CBN was empty, and the money stored elsewhere? The type of defense you guys cook-up hurts Jonathan the more.

2 Likes

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
APContherun:

Show us proof that $10.8b is missing.

We’ll make NNPC account for missing $10.8bn oil revenue — Okonjo-Iweala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/nnpc-must-account-missing-10-8bn-oil-revenue-okonjo-iweala/

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by jaytee01(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
vicadex07:

What d Bleep are you saying? He never tried. Pls name just one highly placed corrupt official that has been prosecuted throughout these administration. Obasanjo wasn't a saint but he really fought corruption without fear or favour. How did you think Nuhu Ribadu got famous?
Don't mind the fool, paid lackey that he is.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

Keep exonerating Jonathan. Ask yourself in that 3 years the money was not remitted to the Federation Account, was Jonathan not spending it? And are you telling us that in 3 years Jonathan do not know his account with CBN was empty, and the money stored elsewhere? The type of defense you guys cook-up hurts Jonathan the more.

And you are quick to judge him even though no court of law found him guilty ?

You must be either a sadist or APC brainwashed you

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by jaytee01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Given that you already sold your person to APC,what more can I say to make you reason outside your job ?

Corruption is over 50 years old in Nigeria, why should you put the onus on gej if you are neutral?

Pls try get sense before you quote me wink
Did you actually think before posting this? So because corruption is over 50 years old, it should be allowed to fester and elected leaders should turn a blind eye to it?
SMH, I really don't blame you.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by jaytee01(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

I'm not a lowlife like you, i live large b!tch . I can afford to feed you for the rest of you m!serable ex!stance .

I'm a vip in this party somewhere in France b!tch.
Haba bros, who ask you all these na?
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by olapluto(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
A friend's facebook update just now:

2 mins ·
why will you invite me to like or support TAN because of GEJ reelection. you know yourself, please don't ever send any request to me again. as I dey like this ehn, na change I want. I no care who the person is but not ‪#‎GEJ‬ sha. as it is now ‪#‎Buhari‬ is still the alternative. thank you.

GEJ doesnt know how bad he is. Throwing the treasury at TAN to coerce people will just make him more hated. 6 good years of failure, he still disrespects Nigerians by throwing crumbs of the stolen money at us.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2014
mrborntodoit:
And you are quick to judge him even though no court of law found him guilty ?

You must be either a sadist or APC brainwashed you

So a court will judge a President that enjoys immunity abi? The question remains, in the 3 years NNPC were not remitting the funds generated from the sales of crude oil, was the President not aware? Did the President not have a monopoly of spending the funds because it was not deposited in the Federation Account?

(Remember, part of the money was still being used by the government. The only difference is that since the funds wasn't in the Federation Account, Jonathan can still spend the funds without convening FEC meetings. All note that this was also the time Jonathan was doing all he could to destroy Nigerian Governors Forum, in order to disseminate the power of the Governors in determining how the funds are used and making Jonathan accountable on how he use the funds).
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by crown777(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2014
mrborntodoit:
E-Goat is a confirmed APC paid Internet agent . So all these your yeye letter is all for a price .

Lowlife scumbag ! Selling your future for peanuts! !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=359042717606629&id=125341937643376&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6071893587078064734%3Amf_story_key.-3425364344704970880&__tn__=%2As

Bro loads of facts in his write up! Respect his opinion not nice to call anyone names. Gej and PdP recked naija already.

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2014
My response to all you power hungry clowns:

There is no vacancy in aso rock, the fg is doing a good job, better than what we have experienced since independence.

You can port to Haiti if you aren't satisfied.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2014
jaytee01:
Haba bros, who ask you all these na?

She asked for it,and so she got it!
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
jaytee01:
Did you actually think before posting this? So because corruption is over 50 years old, it should be allowed to fester and elected leaders should turn a blind eye to it?
SMH, I really don't blame you.

Anti corruption is a collective fight ,me and you should be actively involved . Don't point fingers if your hands arent clean.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2014
jaytee01:
Don't mind the fool, paid lackey that he is.

You can insult me for all I care,you already started with your parents. As the saying goes "charity begins at home"
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2014
crown777:

Bro loads of facts in his write up! Respect his opinion not nice to call anyone names. Gej and PdP recked naija already.

Dude,I only respect honest opinions and not a paid Internet agent.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2014
egift:

So a court will judge a President that enjoys immunity abi? The question remains, in the 3 years NNPC were not remitting the funds generated from the sales of crude oil, was the President not aware? Did the President not have a monopoly of spending the funds because it was not deposited in the Federation Account?

(Remember, part of the money was still being used by the government. The only difference is that since the funds wasn't in the Federation Account, Jonathan can still spend the funds without convening FEC meetings. All note that this was also the time Jonathan was doing all he could to destroy Nigerian Governors Forum, in order to disseminate the power of the Governors in determining how the funds are used and making Jonathan accountable on how he use the funds).

Everything you just spewed here is based on ASSUMPTION.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Everything you just spewed here is based on ASSUMPTION.

You still avoided the question: When NNPC did not remit the money, was the President unaware?
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2014
egift:

You still avoided the question: When NNPC did not remit the money, was the President unaware?

You assume he isn't aware or he planned it, unknown to you,every govt wing has it's own responsibility .
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2014
mrborntodoit:
You assume he isn't aware or he planned it, unknown to you,every govt wing has it's own responsibility .

Was he aware? Yes or No
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
egift:

Was he aware? Yes or No

Nigeria isn't being run like your yahoo yahoo business .you are A confirmed paid Internet agent and you need to get your facts right. The money has always been deposited into the federation account, stop this your APC unpatriotic propaganda because you will soon be arrested and thrown into jail.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by obailala(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Nigeria isn't being run like your yahoo yahoo business .you are A confirmed paid Internet agent and you need to get your facts right. The money has always been deposited into the federation account, stop this your APC unpatriotic propaganda because you will soon be arrested and thrown into jail.
I would have expected you to just keep silent or smartly change the topic of discussion but instead you have decided to speak and ridicule yourself. Whether he's a paid party agent or not, the questions he raised are very valid and any reasonable Nigerian should be worried about such issues.

How can you keep arguing that the money is being deposited in the federation account yet the CBN governor and the finance minister both have no clue about these deposits?.... is the money invisible? undecided

Please there are certain things that are indefensible and trying to defend such will only make you appear silly.

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 4:05am On Oct 21, 2014
obailala:

I would have expected you to just keep silent or smartly change the topic of discussion but instead you have decided to speak and ridicule yourself. Whether he's a paid party agent or not, the questions he raised are very valid and any reasonable Nigerian should be worried about such issues.

How can you keep arguing that the money is being deposited in the federation account yet the CBN governor and the finance minister both have no clue about these deposits?.... is the money invisible? undecided

Please there are certain things that are indefensible and trying to defend such will only make you appear silly.

Gbam.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2014
If with the all the rots, sufferings and setbacks in the Nigerian system; the only concern we have about who we elect to steer the ship of the Nigerian state is whether the individual is Muslim or Christian; South or North etc. and not strategic leadership, war against corruption and national economic revival; Then, Nigerians deserve to suffer & be oppressed.... even die!

https://www.nairaland.com/1958864/mediocrity-nigerians-deserve-suffer-oppressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by egift(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Ex-borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff
https://www.nairaland.com/1958884/jonathan-closed-door-meeting-ex-borno-governor

How can that even be possible for the President to confining with Boko Haram Chief Sponsor? Jonathan is better off bowing out in grace than allow himself to be dragged through the mud in his quest to impress his Professional Praise Singers.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2014
obailala:

Are you also paid?

Which money is missing?

APC distracting nigerians since it's conception by a duo gay.
Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by obailala(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Are you also paid?

Which money is missing?

APC distracting nigerians since it's conception by a duo gay.
Stop forcing yourself to sound/look silly. You feigned ignorance and asked a question to which you were given an answer. You then asked for evidence and you were also shown evidence.. But you are still asking the same question and acting as if you have been blind all these while..

Please mister, there are better ways to support your preferred political candidate other than wilfully making yourself look unreceptive to obvious information.

1 Like

Re: Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace by mrborntodoit: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
obailala:
Stop forcing yourself to sound/look silly. You feigned ignorance and asked a question to which you were given an answer. You then asked for evidence and you were also shown evidence.. But you are still asking the same question and acting as if you have been blind all these while..

Please mister, there are better ways to support your preferred political candidate other than wilfully making yourself look unreceptive to obvious information.

Stop quoting me if you have no other thing to say, find a way to hang yourself.

I have better things to do than respond to your senseless and imbecilic posts. Why on earth would you steal someone else's arguement and try to impose your self acclaimed missing money on a public forum.

If your so called evidence is good enough, take it to the law court and stop trying to brainwash innocent Nigerians to vote for your kleptomaniac paymasters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Awards Contract For Another Flyover In Uyo Akwa Ibom State Capital / Oshiomhole Walked Akpabio Out Of APC NEC Meeting / BREAKING NEWS; Osun Governor, Ademola demola Adeleke To Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.