Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page (5214 Views)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / Checkout This Hilarious Facebook Post By Kenyan(pic) / Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Mynd44: 5:40am On Apr 15, 2015
OneNaira6:

A pattern I've noticed is that whoever wins/have high supports online, usually the person that lose in real life. So far it hasn't failed yet. During anambra election, when ngige won online, the apga dude won in real life. During Ekiti election, when APC member won online, PDP won in real life. In osun election, when PDP won online APC won in person. During the last presidential election, when buhari won online, GEJ won in person.

So I'm with you on that. I don't forsee buhari winning in real life in 2015.
How market?

3 Likes

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Mynd44: 5:42am On Apr 15, 2015
rigarmortis:

The reason is not far fetched, the real people who will be on ground during election are not active online...

2/3 of the people voting online wont stand in the sun and que in a straight line, half of the remaining 1/3 are unregistered due to work schedule or relocation or just the no time attitude..
Lastly APC only focus on their stronghold states and count on them only, PDP on the other hand has grassroot structure in the remotest part of the country.

They woo the market women, women lobby groups, the town criers etc, the people who will mobilise other people to stand en masse and vote, you wont find these people online.
This guy is so smart

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by egift(m): 5:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Hahahahahahaha

My Oga, I saw that comment again yesterday and laughed real hard. It is epic considering the happenings on NL grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by PassingShot(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
Egift is one of the great Buhari supporters here. He with Gbawe, omenka, berem, Obiagelli, Cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, Demdem, Eziachi, nagoma, ItsMeAboki, aresa, Jarus, PassingShot, and many progressives too numerous too mention have paid their dues. They are great Nigerians whose concern is for good governance, and they stuck with their beliefs until they got it. They are unlike the senior and junior opportunistic TANdroids who jumped ships at the slightest setbacks. I can bet my last kobo that these guys ain't gonna be AGIPs.

Also of special mention is IspikdaTroop!

Great men of vision and courage.

**take salute** Our freedom fighters

You're part of the struggle too. Thanks for the mention.
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by rigarmortis: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:

My Oga, I saw that comment again yesterday and laughed real hard. It is epic considering the happenings on NL grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

even expert analysis fails....................................................... sometimes
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by rigarmortis: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Mynd44:

This guy is so smart

Hahahahaha

my good man, did you get carried away by the need to make an early post, or are you hurling thinly veiled insults at me with lethal intentions.?
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by MalcoImX: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:

You're part of the struggle too. Thanks for the mention.
You're welcome, brother.
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by alrahmanonline(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros congratulations, just hoping your meagre stipend is upgraded, its good to know your hustle will be rewarded. I expect you to flood Nairaland with useless post in the coming days in the hope Adolf Buhari Hitler sees it.

Enjoy your new found fame as the man whose head is firmly up Buhari's a.z.z.
Congratulation once again.
Bros how market? now that you av been put TODAY shame, you can shove your head into your a.z.z.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UAE Introduces Strict Visa Age Restriction For Nigerians Travelling To Dubai / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards / Achievement Of Bukola Saraki As A Governor Of Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.