Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page (5217 Views)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / Checkout This Hilarious Facebook Post By Kenyan(pic) / Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Jesusloveyou: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
alabiyemmy:
of course Buhari always wins on the internet - why is this a surprise to you?
dat is a prove,dat pdp always rig election offline,they can't manipulate online voting.
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
bros I tire for you o.
No tire keep up the good work of campaigning for APC on nairaland but know your work ends after 2015 BTW I hope you are preparing for El Classico

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
vedd:

Why do your PDP paymasters fail to make reference to any of the posts you litter Nairaland with? Simple: Because they lack substance and they smack of idiocy.
true talk my brother!

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
No tire keep up the good work of campaigning for APC on nairaland but know your work ends after 2015 BTW I hope you are preparing for El Classico
Yes o. Maðrid go chop am
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by eightsin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Smh
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
Yes o. Maðrid go chop am
Yes o, el classico on my mind. Barca all the way. Messi breaking the liga record at the camp nou.
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Yes o, el classico on my mind. Barca all the way. Messi breaking the liga record at the camp nou.
Even madrid knows that this year shall be a repeat of the 5-0 of 2010. We shall unleash M-S-N on them. ThÉ SÓuth American Fantasy
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by PhockPhockMan: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
vedd:

Why do your PDP paymasters fail to make reference to any of the posts you litter Nairaland with? Simple: Because they lack substance and they smack of idiocy.
IGNORED.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
Even madrid knows that this year shall be a repeat of the 5-0 of 2010. We shall unleash M-S-N on them. ThÉ SÓuth American Fantasy
Cant wait to see suarez play
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by rigarmortis: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
OneNaira6:

A pattern I've noticed is that whoever wins/have high supports online, usually the person that lose in real life. So far it hasn't failed yet. During anambra election, when ngige won online, the apga dude won in real life. During Ekiti election, when APC member won online, PDP won in real life. In osun election, when PDP won online APC won in person. During the last presidential election, when buhari won online, GEJ won in person.

So I'm with you on that. I don't forsee buhari winning in real life in 2015.

The reason is not far fetched, the real people who will be on ground during election are not active online...

2/3 of the people voting online wont stand in the sun and que in a straight line, half of the remaining 1/3 are unregistered due to work schedule or relocation or just the no time attitude..
Lastly APC only focus on their stronghold states and count on them only, PDP on the other hand has grassroot structure in the remotest part of the country.

They woo the market women, women lobby groups, the town criers etc, the people who will mobilise other people to stand en masse and vote, you wont find these people online.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by PhockPhockMan: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
dude,my offer still stands. How your hustle na? Guys suppose gbala ngbo. grin grin
I'm celebrating with you the Janjaweeeeed. I heard that Ayatollah ibn Buhari won presidential election of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET. Enjoy your moment of glory.

Ubochi nta, achuo ya n'Owerre nchi.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by PhockPhockMan: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
nawa for you, you are wishing him "Goodluck" that will send him and his fellow APC agents on a suicide mission after 2015 election
Heartbreak is awaiting them.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by PhockPhockMan: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
rigarmortis:

The reason is not far fetched, the real people who will be on ground during election are not active online...

2/3 of the people voting online wont stand in the sun and que in a straight line, half of the remaining 1/3 are unregistered due to work schedule or relocation or just the no time attitude..
Lastly APC only focus on their stronghold states and count on them only, PDP on the other hand has grassroot structure in the remotest part of the country.

They woo the market women, women lobby groups, the town criers etc, the people who will mobilise other people to stand en masse and vote, you wont find these people online.
Most of the Internet voters are not anywhere near Nigeria.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by omenka(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Wowww!!! Am glad. Thanks for sharing and the Reference. All hands must be on deck to save Nigeria from the Claws of Corruption. God bless Nigeria!
And God bless you!! cool
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by egift(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mogidi:
Bros congratulations, just hoping your meagre stipend is upgraded, its good to know your hustle will be rewarded. I expect you to flood Nairaland with useless post in the coming days in the hope Adolf Buhari Hitler sees it.

Enjoy your new found fame as the man whose head is firmly up Buhari's a.z.z.
Congratulation once again.

It is not a hidden issue that I support Buhari. Am glad someone noticed. That notice, got Reno to shamefully close that Scam of a Poll.
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by mrjangaweed: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
dude,my offer still stands. How your hustle na? Guys suppose gbala ngbo. grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Ngwakwe: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Cant wait to see suarez play

* Bacca is rising again to dominate *

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/barcelona-rules/80[/img]
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
saintneo:
paid goons everywhere .... i detest this politics section.

Lots of paid goons. Majority of them are not doing what they are doing because they love Nigeria but because litearily their lively hood depends on their e-propaganda services. Some even work for both parties under different identities.

Take them serious at your own peril. Talking from an insider perspective.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by brownlord: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Congrat egoat, APC e militia are really working, kudos to the sect leader Gbawe.

I expect you to spam this forum like never before

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
APC paying u to post rubbish
APC paying ppl to take part in the poll
APC claiming to be wat they aren't
APC don't care about Nigerians
They care only for themselves

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bacca is rising again to dominate

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/barcelona-rules/80[/img]

Ngwakwe are you a barca fan? Wow, at least we agree on something
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
alabiyemmy:
of course Buhari always wins on the internet - why is this a surprise to you?
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Austindark:
I don't like winning pre-election e-polls, I prefer the real election....

truth is APC will lose, let dem enjoy e-victories.

Dats their compensation
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by fkaz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:
Wowww!!! Am glad. Thanks for sharing and the Reference. All hands must be on deck to save Nigeria from the Claws of Corruption. God bless Nigeria!

Amen

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by degreen: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
smh undecided

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by egift(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bugatie:
Online or offline polls,
Bookmark this page GEJ is not loosing 2015 election to nobody!

What do you have to say now. Out of 28 State for the Gubernatorial Elections, APC already have 20 on lock-down and more to go.

Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:

What do you have to say now. Out of 28 State for the Gubernatorial Elections, APC already have 20 on lock-down and more to go.

Sai Buhari grin grin grin grin

Your haters have been shamed

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by MalcoImX: 12:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Egift is one of the great Buhari supporters here. He with Gbawe, omenka, berem, Obiagelli, Cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, Demdem, Eziachi, nagoma, ItsMeAboki, aresa, Jarus, PassingShot, and many progressives too numerous too mention have paid their dues. They are great Nigerians whose concern is for good governance, and they stuck with their beliefs until they got it. They are unlike the senior and junior opportunistic TANdroids who jumped ships at the slightest setbacks. I can bet my last kobo that these guys ain't gonna be AGIPs.

Also of special mention is IspikdaTroop!

Great men of vision and courage.

**take salute** Our freedom fighters

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by sheymoni(m): 3:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Bugatie:
Online or offline polls,
Bookmark this page GEJ is not loosing 2015 election to nobody!

How market?
Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by MugabeRobert: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
Congrat Mr. Egift... May you continue to slay the pdp

Shameless toad.

Re: APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page by Mynd44: 5:38am On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
Congrat Mr. Egift... May you continue to slay the pdp
Hahahahahahaha

A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders / TCN Sets To Resume Work At Abandoned Sub Station In Gombe / Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania