Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Question Of The Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (2017 Views)

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? / Question Of The Day: Ladies Would You Let Your Man Do This For $2,000,000? / Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day by okabe(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
dnt tek it p
Trust me, I'm not. Not even in the slightest. As a matter of fact, if I was to react on a personal basis, my reaction would be to ignore the post. smiley
Re: Question Of The Day by jayedu108: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Story for the gods!!!
Re: Question Of The Day by marieolae(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
okabe:

Trust me, I'm not. Not even in the slightest. As a matter of fact, if I was to react on a personal basis, my reaction would be to ignore the post. smiley
smiley
Re: Question Of The Day by Merlissa(f): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2014
MrCork:

...sweeery isit natural for u people to ansa question wit a questions?.... And then u complian u cannot find man on Nairaland

....simple question..are u light skin?...YES or NO?
undecided

I was just trying to relate your question with the topic.. All the same am fair!
Re: Question Of The Day by izaray(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Merlissa:

Why is it than when a guy has more than one girl he is considered a CHAMPION

But if a lady has more than one guy she's looked at as a S**T

And when once u are been caught by them, dating some1 else, i kno we do call dat runs lol, they will be so angry and mad at u, as if d whole world should turn against u!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by crudedude(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2014
agarawu23:
I will reply u with a yoruba proverb dat says " nothing bad if a man as many babes, but when a babe has more than one guy, she is a prostitute "

Ogbeni you just repeated the question grin

@Merlissa I'd say its the way we are wired and have come to see things. Its hard to explain really. Polygamy is endorsed by many tribes and religions but not polyandry world over. Even in the OT of the Bible Polygamy was practiced. Now guys just upgraded to practicing polygamy without actually getting married cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day by Merlissa(f): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrCork:

....STORY...r u light skin? angry

You placed the comment here cow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? / What Part Do You Love In Your Spouse? / Miss Nairaland 2015: INEC Begins Voters Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.