Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? (3202 Views)

Why Most Guys Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Akkord4gov: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
An infuriated girl asked me why a guy will cheat on his well behaved,beautiful and delectable girlfriend but still cheat on her.

As a typical Nigerian,i answered her with different questions. I asked her,"how many phone are u using",she replied 2. I asked her again to name them,with amazement she responded,"I.phone6 with a nokia torchlight phone".Without the knowledge of where I was heading to,i asked her again,why she is using a nokia phone while she has an expensive phone and why she is using pouch to protect the i.phone6 and not the same with the nokia phone. She responded"the i.phone needs to be protected because it is the main phone and is very expensive while the nokia is just to support the i.phone so that the i.phone will have less work load and in turn useful for long".

Placidly,i concluded"the girlfriend is like i.phone6 while the other one is the nokia phone majorly called the side chick,it is for the benefit of the main chic,we have the side chic" grin

Ladies should only try to know whether they are the i.phone6 or the nokia phone.
N.B,not supporting infidelity but saying the covert reality.

DanceVille,Tallesty1,Farano,Prettymina,Stupedinlove,HateU2,Lalasticlala,tosyn2much and other Romancelanders. What do u think.
No bashing please ,just my opinion tongue

5 Likes

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by feldido(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
U Badt Gon grin
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Harwoyeez(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are not far from the truth grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't support side chicks so I gats nothing to say about this undecided (no oddense) in Mr coork's voice cheesy
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Brown14: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Me dat have 3 phones nkor?
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Akkord4gov: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Brown14:
Me dat have 3 phones nkor?
That means you have 2 phones to support the main one.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Lordabas: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is not just epic. Op you deserve a standing ovation grin

4 Likes

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by DanceVille: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akkord4gov:
An infuriated girl asked me why a guy will cheat on his well behaved,beautiful and delectable girlfriend but still cheat on her.

As a typical Nigerian,i answered her with different questions. I asked her,"how many phone are u using",she replied 2. I asked her again to name them,with amazement she responded,"I.phone6 with a nokia torchlight phone".Without the knowledge of where I was heading to,i asked her again,why she is using a nokia phone while she has an expensive phone and why she is using pouch to protect the i.phone6 and not the same with the nokia phone. She responded"the i.phone needs to be protected because it is the main phone and is very expensive while the nokia is just to support the i.phone so that the i.phone will have less work load and in turn useful for long".

Placidly,i concluded"the girlfriend is like i.phone6 while the other one is the nokia phone majorly called the side chick,it is for the benefit of the main chic,we have the side chic" grin

Ladies should only try to know whether they are the i.phone6 or the nokia phone.

DanceVille,Tallesty1,Farano,Prettymina,Stupedinlove,HateU2,Lalasticlala,tosyn2much and other Romancelanders. What do u think.
That's absolutely true.

Mehn! I love that response, it's so on point jare.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by pryme(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
sometimes we advertise stupidity when we think we are smart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by shegxi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
does epic now have anoda meaning? or is it d op dat have smoked somting.......d way peeps use d word epic dis days is annoyingly stupid.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by divinehand2003(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Even a DULLARD with fish brains will get the logic.

Guy, you too much oooo with that response!!!
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by shamsuRana(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided

Question:
If every woman is a bitch?is everyone a son of a bitch?
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op please visit any olosho joint of ur choice, bill is on me grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Akkord4gov: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Op please visit any olosho joint of ur choice, bill is on me grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin,i don't even know whether to accept or reject your offer.
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akkord4gov:

grin grin grin grin grin grin,i don't even know whether to accept or reject your offer.
by the time konji catch u, u will accept... wink
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Akkord4gov: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lordabas:
This is not just epic. Op you deserve a standing ovation grin

grin grin tongue smiley,Lalasticlala,i deserve standing ovation grin
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Akkord4gov: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
by the time konji catch u, u will accept... wink

I am using upto 4 phones,Olosho joint isn't an option

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Twizzy30(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice. Epic Reply
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by henrygale(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Ds got me cracking. Lol
Nice analysis and true tho!
Lol
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Flashh: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Epic response. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by vchykp(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
On point bro.. Buh I'm ok with 1 phone tho #innocentLOVER#

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by misspicy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Flashh:
Epic response. smiley
Even you? shocked

Tah!
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Flashh: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

Even you? shocked

Tah!
What have I done? cheesy

I don't cheat. A loyal guy. smiley
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Ifakiland(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2016
op a barrel of oil for u...me get 3 fones.
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Gebbson007(m): 12:59am On Apr 23, 2016
gbam

response f life

case closed NEXT!
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Akkord4gov...
Correct response from a correct guy
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by seunny4lif(m): 1:06am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin
Iya Kemi grin Come here o oooh
grin
Fell down from ewedu tree grin grin
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2016
blablablabla. If u want to cheat, cheat! Nobody deserves your explanation. Its yo life , be like Tom!

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

OP no offense intended, but that same method can be used to justify girls infidelity, na that girl no wise o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2016
I love the response we have have multiple things to supplement others I wonder why relationship is an exception. I don't mind my girl cheating as long as I am the Iphone 6 even if I am the Nokia touch so long as knacking de take place who cares. I am too busy with money making than who cheat or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Popular Picture In Nairaland Currently? / Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.