Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Hard Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hard Facts (4679 Views)

Hard Facts You Won't Believe: Picture / Some Hard Facts About Gen Buhari We Need To Know / The Jonathan Disaster: Hard Facts Vs. Sentiments – By Frisky Larr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hard Facts by kingphilip(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
alakid:

While I get your point roughly, what exactly is the point of selecting leaders if you still have to do the thinking for them, doesn't make much sense does it?
no man is an island of knowledge

for all I care and for benefit of doubt I think even if it is in the minutest way the leaders are trying to solve these problems but probably don't know the best way to go about it... providing solutions will make the leader to think n readjust his plan knowing what he's doing ryt and what he's not doing ryt in his quest to achieve a Nigeria everyone desires of
Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seun:
Hello,

I'm working on a modification to our rules that will make it an offence to disrespect government officials and call them derogatory names on Nairaland. The objective is to prepare Nairaland for a time when the Nigerian Government may not be able to tolerate such things. Currently it's against our rules to deliberately insult a Nairaland member, so we will just be extending this rule to make it cover government officials too.

What are your comments on this? I promise to read all your comments, though I can't promise to reply all of them, of course.

Thanks!

Is that why I humbly asked for a topic ( https://www.nairaland.com/1957016/hard-facts ) to be moved to front page and it hasn't? Are the other trivial topics on FP any better than the one I asked to be moved?

SMH.

I wont raise this again your highness.

1 Like

Re: The Hard Facts by alotofgrace(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
it seems it takes curruption to get up there.....we are our own enemies!!!

politics is not for the sincere! its only a legalised ritual!
Re: The Hard Facts by kayemjay(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
MODS, Front page please.

CC: Seun
Re: The Hard Facts by Sallychizzl3: 4:17am On Dec 18, 2014
And this write up is still begging for front page. SMH... Government is everywhere. What does the common masses own in this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mugabe Classics / People Now Report Barcanister Writeup As News Headlines / Remembering History: Biafra And The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.