Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola (19007 Views)

Senate Approves Edo $75m World Bank Loan / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Reconstruction To Cost N160.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
jaso1:

Your analysis here is nothing but a mission to ridicule the good work of the most competent governor in the history of Nigeria.
Most of you who turn deaf hear to clamor of immediate pass CBN governor over capital and current expenditure are a coward whom never ready to be free from bondage.
The last time I check performances of governors in this country the states that are lagging behind are PDP states. This is so because those who reside in this states are dormant upstairs. Lagos state, be as it may is the best governed state in Africa. A state that continue to be reference point for others to copy. The tremendous achievement realize in Lagos is as a result of uncommon foresight and exposure of Lagosian. We choose credibility nor deftness as yardstick to elect the governor. His campaign promised are fulfilled and surpass. No develop country without borrowing but most important thing is legitimate spending of the money borrowed. If PDP at the central employ this method I believe the electricity madness we presently have would have been resolved. Ask you PDP cohort how mush has been squandered on electricity? How many road has federal government been able to complete for the past 6 years of this present regime. I put it to you that no single road is completed, they are all WIP for second term deceit. This is absolutely madness and most painful thing is that some guys are paid to rubbish good effort at the detriment of their lives.

You are a big disgrace to your Awolowo and fashola free education. Is it for touts like this fashola took over $1BILLION loan for? I have to stop paying my tax and LUCs in this state fast.
Fashola, better do better to account for that amount 'cos all you've said is total rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by ayusco85(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a fuuktard!

ur entire family are the fuuktard..... bloody foool
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by major466(m): 1:01am On Oct 21, 2014
amobii:

how many PDP governors begged before they get their loans approved, we all know what happened to Tinubu when his allocation were delayed for almost 7months, because he was only AC governor then. cut that Crap we all know how it's work frustrate him so that they can take Lagos that is their strategy.
Tinubu was almost starved to debt by Obasanjo. The same person Tinubu is now consulting as political compass for direction.
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by sekzy99(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Tibins(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Lagos annual budget is 500billion NGN, monthly IGR of about 30billion NGN. PUS FEDERAL ALLOCATION!!! MR FASHOLA!! OGA TINUBU!
GOD IS WATCHING OOO!
But come o! What do people even expect, when ALPHA - BETTA, a Tinubu revenue service company collects revenue for Lagos. Simple! Fashola the Gigure-head gov, while Tinubu runs the state's finances.
This same Fashola told us that Ikorodu road will be ten lanes.... Later he proposed a toll gate to be included on that road. Thank God for the Oba and leaders of Ikorodu, who kicked against that idea... That road is reverted back to 4LANES + a BRT LANE.
No changes.
UNLESS LAGOSIANS VOTE IN ANOTHER PERSON FROM A DIFFERENT PARTY WE WILL NOT SEE THE TRUE development.
WHEN OGA TINUBU TAKES HIS 40% OF REVENUE COLLECTED, FASHOLA BORROWS + BONDS TO MAKE UP, THE PEOPLE APLAUD!!!!!!!!!!.... WHAT A STATE, INTERESTING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
LET A NEUTRAL PERSON TAKE OVER TO PLUG THESE LEAKAGES..... THEN WILL THE TRESURY OF LAGOS BE FREE OF EBOLA VIRUS FROM THE FRUIT BAT....

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by shlax001: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2014
the hallmark of great achievers is that they carefully set their goals,plan carefully and take actions to achieve them.thats exactly what LASG has demonstrated under fashola,they carefully identify and set out key projects,plan for them and take concrete actions to implement them and same apply to the way they take and manage their loans.
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Babaflenjor: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Fashola borrow N160b and he used it on things we can see, things that has huge benefit for the people things that will make life easy for masses then some basterds ARR here talking rubbish when are u going to learn
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Babaflenjor: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Tibins:
Lagos annual budget is 500billion NGN, monthly IGR of about 30billion NGN. PUS FEDERAL ALLOCATION!!! MR FASHOLA!! OGA TINUBU!
GOD IS WATCHING OOO!
But come o! What do people even expect, when ALPHA - BETTA, a Tinubu revenue service company collects revenue for Lagos. Simple! Fashola the Gigure-head gov, while Tinubu runs the state's finances.
This same Fashola told us that Ikorodu road will be ten lanes.... Later he proposed a toll gate to be included on that road. Thank God for the Oba and leaders of Ikorodu, who kicked against that idea... That road is reverted back to 4LANES + a BRT LANE.
No changes.
UNLESS LAGOSIANS VOTE IN ANOTHER PERSON FROM A DIFFERENT PARTY WE WILL NOT SEE THE TRUE development.
WHEN OGA TINUBU TAKES HIS 40% OF REVENUE COLLECTED, FASHOLA BORROWS + BONDS TO MAKE UP, THE PEOPLE APLAUD!!!!!!!!!!.... WHAT A STATE, INTERESTING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
LET A NEUTRAL PERSON TAKE OVER TO PLUG THESE LEAKAGES..... THEN WILL THE TRESURY OF LAGOS BE FREE OF EBOLA VIRUS FROM THE FRUIT BAT....
Abeg keep quiet Let neutral person take over at the presidency first ans see what happen
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Samuel1402(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Lagos can go and borrow as much as 500b or even 1tr as long as they used it on what we can see.
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:

ur entire family are the fuuktard..... bloody foool

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

So you did not know debt is part of the public financing mix?

Moronic product of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by MadCow1: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Sagamite:

undecided

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Boss13: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
manutdadex:
if lagos is borrowing dat amount frm world bank to provide street lights, wat hapnd to all d internally generated revenue? Moreova d lekki exp road and lightin is financd by banks who will collect tolls frm dat raod! Lagos has d best tax system in d country and yet they borrow N160b!!! Hmmmm!

My brother help me ask the question. N160 billion for street lights and even that you see don't see the light on the streets. That amount should be enough to provide street lights from Epe to Ikorodu.
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by ayusco85(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sagamite:

APC e-rat, e-bigot, e-troll, e-APE, e-fool....... Ur master GMB can never win any election. Sore looser
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by unmask: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
since2005:
[size=35pt]Just imagine my boyfriend owns that sum of money[/size]

ooops
learn to be independent.....if your boyfriend had that money he won't be your boyfriend anymore
Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
ayusco85:

APC e-rat, e-bigot, e-troll, e-APE, e-fool....... Ur master GMB can never win any election. Sore looser

Moronnic fuuktard, this is the junk you can come up with in response to letting us know whether you are too dumb to not know debt is a typical tool for public financing? grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb fuuktard! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0&index=325

1 Like

Re: How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola by Babaflenjor: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Gabbysky:

You are a big disgrace to your Awolowo and fashola free education. Is it for touts like this fashola took over $1BILLION loan for? I have to stop paying my tax and LUCs in this state fast.
Fashola, better do better to account for that amount 'cos all you've said is total rubbish
Oga Ade do u reside in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / Tambuwal Defection: Sokoto Remains APC State - Wamakko / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.