Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You (2223 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Ymodulus: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:

you never dated. lol!!! not to talk of have anything romantic to say. Lol. How are you? and are you finally back?
I am a pro. yes am back. i leave your mama she just dei shout too much for my head
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ymodulus:

I am a pro. yes am back. i leave your mama she just dei shout too much for my head
lets chat. i just buzzed you. Skype video chat pick up.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Ymodulus: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:
lets chat. i just buzzed you. Skype video chat pick up.
roger
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Mariopgomery(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
Dont change the way you are. Even if you get fat I will still love you

the love still dey shak am! Please dont get fat for your sake.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
When a girl bought okrika shirt for me grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
invariably, he is just warning u never to get fat otherwise, hhhhhhmmmmmmm, why would he single that word "FAT" out?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by NicxonXXX(m): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
crystalflakes:
crazy stuffs..nah, romantic stuffs.. welcomed here

Hw bout a mixture of both.

Wud yhu lyke dat?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Exjoker(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2014
On this day I had this haircut: I received two compliments sayin i'm handsome and two hugs from two separate girls
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by goalburner(m): 2:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Valeree:
we were crossing the road and he held my hand.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Let him hold it tightly, u knw hw dangerous niger roads are
Re: The Most Romantic Thing A Guy/gurl Has Said Or Done To You by Tallesty1(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
He just kept starring at me
Me(surprised shocked): what?
Him: really? U dunno?
Me: know what?
Him: God! You are beautiful.
I know guys can pretend to be anything or say anything to get in our pants but in this case, the time and place doesn't call for it and that's what makes everything beautiful kiss
That was before.

These days, all he has to do is to get one thing.

And he will get in there asaply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married / How Was Your First Relationship Like? / Imagine This Update Of A Full Grown Man'n Facebook Timeline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.