Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

She's Desperately Wanting To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Desperately Wanting To Come Back (516 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Desperately Wanting To Come Back by dein77(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good after, people.
This is the part 2 of a saga I penned here a couple of weeks ago.
A little I had hitherto being pretty close to, boned my side immediately I wired her some cash. She's promised heaven and earth about getting very intimate if I could send her that amount. I retrospect, plus the comments that followed that post, I was very foolish and selfish to have harboured the thoughtof sleeping with a lady in exchange for cash. Very dumb decision.

As advised by fellow NLanders, I learnt my lesson, albeit very bitter and have moved on. Learning never stops. I had even permanently confined that incident to my mental dustbin. All my efforts to ask her what happened went abortive. I even checked on her in her place, but nothing. I left. I had learned.

Fast forward to a few days, she's been calling and apologising. Some NLANDERS said she was eventually going to call back. She just confirmed their words.

I answered her call, and told her there was no need for all those apologies. Was it wrong? Should I still consider her?

This is an isolated case, and no one should think I'm trying to brand all ladies with some kind of title. Thanks.
Re: She's Desperately Wanting To Come Back by gonon: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Your situation brings to mind a saying which states: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Dude use ya head....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Promises Make Women Obey Their Husbands Without Complain / Akwa Ibom Love... / 10 Things Women Want Men To Better At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.