Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice (8419 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Wife Doesn't Want My Mum Around.. / He Doesn't Like Sex....wat Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2014
njokusboy:
If she doesn't like sex, look for someone else to fvck.... if she complains, tell her to fvck off....

She shouldn't have a problem with you fvcking someone else ideally since it isn't ur fault dat she doesn't like it.. you can't have your cake and eat it...
is this the solution?
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Godmystrength: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
tolu4you:

is this the solution?
that is what you want to hear and you have heard it now. Hope you are now good? Enjoy yourself..
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by soonest(f): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2014
tolu4you:

but i knw her before marriage.. she is a frigid type...
So why are you complaining. Keep managing, you are doing well
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Juzzybabe(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Some men don't even know common moves that arouses their wives.
Do all you can to find her weak spot.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by tolu4you: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Godmystrength:
that is what you want to hear and you have heard it now. Hope you are now good? Enjoy yourself..
Nope.... Cnt do it.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2014
Keep trying..... And exercise patience...keep loving.... And keep praying.. One day she will come around.(talking from experience)
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by perry2020(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2014
tolu4you:
I dont know what to do, i really like sex but my wife hate it and i have vowed not to have sex with another lady. This woman dey make me angry oo.lol Anything wrong for married man to love sex as i do?
Please advice on what to do.
thanks
When u say u thought how how did u teach her,re u sure you haven't been selfish abt the sex,I don't know abt you bt some guys once they re honey they just jump on u and have sex without even Goin through pre-intimacy to excite the woman or they kept hitting her as hard as they like coz the motive of d sex is personal pleasure or just coz they wana release and once they get they they stop without even knowing if the woman is satisfied or not, then they go around saying their women don't lik sex.the truth is any man that can't make a woman squirt or drive her to ecstasy is a sexual failure.
my advice is talk to her,ask her sexual questions lik her sexual fantasies,her favorite position,what she expects from you,explore her body and find her gspot and know what drives her,know ur nt asking dis qustn for asking sake,ur asking so you would know and also improve,and also study her mood before bringing up the action else of course she will reject.am sure if u kiss,cuddle,romance and turn her on well she won't reject ur sexual advances so go back and start learning how to please her and make her want you.coz the truth is she might not like the way u have sex with her not that she doesn't like sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by soulglo: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
njokusboy:
If she doesn't like sex, look for someone else to fvck.... if she complains, tell her to fvck off....

She shouldn't have a problem with you fvcking someone else ideally since it isn't ur fault dat she doesn't like it.. you can't have your cake and eat it...

I'm sorry you sound like you would be useless in bed. People who talk like you either have small joysticks or don't know how to use a penis

3 Likes

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
soulglo:

I'm sorry you sound like you would be useless in bed. People who talk like you either have small joysticks or don't know how to use a penis

what is the relationship between my post and my usefulness in bed undecided undecided

Nd since when did you become a mutant that can discern someone's sexuual prowess from a comment made on nairaland....
When you are ready to make sensible arguments, let me know undecided undecided
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
idu1:
Na evrytin person go dey advise for nairaland? All the advise wey dey my head don dey finish.
LOL
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by chifreke(f): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
idu1:
Na evrytin person go dey advise for nairaland? All the advise wey dey my head don dey finish.
if u charge for every advice given..... u for don hammer!
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Kirinwa: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
soonest:

So why are you complaining. Keep managing, you are doing well

Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by menme: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
major466:
Her negative reaction to sex must be psychological. Take her to a Psychologist or Doctor.

africans often ignore this vital part........
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by malaria(f): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
eyeon:
Go ahead and have sex with her...
If she likes, let she not have sex with you... *in Ichie Nwosu's voice* "Simpulu and shoortu."
You are a mad man I swear
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by eyeon(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2014
malaria:

You are a mad man I swear
Mad man ke? I know I said the right thing cos' they always does'nt sound right... *he should follow this path*
"and don't swear yet before you die earlier than due" *in Uche Odoputa's voice* "use wisdom"...
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Sweetmarriage: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2014
tolu4you:
I dont know what to do, i really like sex but my wife hate it and i have vowed not to have sex with another lady. This woman dey make me angry oo.lol Anything wrong for married man to love sex as i do?
Please advice on what to do.
thanks

Hello, I've posted your question to our community facebook page; people have already begin giving you answers. Here is the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?ref=hl
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by Haywhymido(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2014
When u wake up d sleeping sex hormones of dis woman i pray u will be able to live up to it. Involve urself in a lot of pre-intimacy, sweet talks dat can mak a woman wet down dia. Try hard to delay d time u ejaculate. Dat shd do it 4 u
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by JSJ1: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
See my guy the best for you to do deceive her in this way

Take a soap to the bathroom act like you are masturbating do it in a way that she will come and catch you act like you forgot to lock the door before she trip in

And she will be shocked and ask what are you doing? Don't tell her what you are doing try yo deny it at first then later open up to her and tell her that you like it so much but because of the love you her for her you don't want to go outside

She will feel pity for you and that's the end of your problem.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by NihinlolaTenny: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
LagosBoi2:
I usually don't comment on this ''advise me thread'' but i have to comment on this one because i am in the same situation.

I love sex so much but my wife doesn't at all, She is preety but she does not see anything sweet about sex, we have a boy and a girl together so it's not that she has any problem, she bluntly told me recently that whenever i ask her for sex, it's like asking her to go to market for me at the midnight.

Meanwhile it's the secrete of not sharing my wife with anybody, unlike other women who get honey for sex and have multiple sex partners, I had to accept my fate and carry olosho with strong protection sometimes when i want to have full action and fun, am not telling you to copy me. I have stopped disturbing my wife for sex, rather enjoy my happy home without having to worry about infidelity, It's a blessing for me anyway.

You really c that as a blessing. SMH for you and what would become the outcome when Kasala bust.

instead for you to take up the responsibility of helping her out of her fears you are there doing OLOSHO. don't worry nemesis is coming to get you. NO BE CURSE.

if na woman I'm sure you would be against the idea.
don't change o. JUST CONTINUE IN THE SUPPOSED BLESSING.

YOU WOULD REMEMBER THIS DAY.
Re: I Like Sex But My Wife Doesn't, Please Advice by LagosBoi2(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2017
NihinlolaTenny:

You really c that as a blessing. SMH for you and what would become the outcome when Kasala bust.

instead for you to take up the responsibility of helping her out of her fears you are there doing OLOSHO. don't worry nemesis is coming to get you. NO BE CURSE.

if na woman I'm sure you would be against the idea.
don't change o. JUST CONTINUE IN THE SUPPOSED BLESSING.

YOU WOULD REMEMBER THIS DAY.

Please don't bury me alive, I am a changed man, I no dey do olusho again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. / When Married Couples Call Each Other By Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.