Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared (1922 Views)

BREAKING News:abia PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Booed At Aba Marathon. / How Do We Measure The Performance Of State Governments? / Breaking News: Abia State Govt. Bans Peace Corps Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by Abiaredemption(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
The height of godfatherism in Abia State have taken a new level as the primary position has been given out. This news was exclusively made known to us by a concerned non Abian. The seats which are to be voted have already been given to specific people so as to continue spoiling Abia State. God forbid!

I write this with a bitter heart and I ask you please to share and preach a true democracy. For the future and for our children.

Okezie Ikpeazu who Charles Ogbonna sent to shrine is Governor.
Ukpai Agwu and Ude Oko are dragging for Deputy Gov.
Ikuku, T A. Orji's first son is Speaker.
Chijioke Nwakodo is Chief of Staff.
Charles Ogbonna is party chairman.

Does Ochendo know this?
These men are spoiling his LEGACY

Pls share
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by agitator: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by NgwaUkwu: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
any man or woman that will stand against the progress of Abia State will face the wrath of God. if they like the should line up the whatever crew. Abians must fight for a free and fair election and God will see us through. As for me, I support Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, Masters. he is very credible

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by jenny22: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fake News
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by jenny22: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
STOP MISINFORMING THE POPULACE
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by jenny22: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
STOP MISINFORMING THE POPULANCE
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by ifychima: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
this information is base less because there is no truth in it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by levitoge(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Who ever that wrote this can lie. When such thing was happening why didn't you talk? abia state can't go backward again with ur lies
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by imochisom(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
at poster,i wonder who paid you to do these. please stop been unpatriotic buy posting untrue and fake news in order to deceive the masses,Abia is Gods own state with a God fearing and people oriented leader.don't tranish the image of our state with your fake news.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by mactonnyso: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
POSTER GONE MAD AGAIN WITH FAKE NEWS, somebody should him ASAP!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by priscaoge(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
[size=4pt]Was there anyone on the seat before??

JustAsking![/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by Emmachina24: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please stop spreading falsehood it won't do you any good to deceive people just to score some cheap political points
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by NgwaUkwu: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2014
I don't know if this post is a rumor or a fact , but I remember when T.A Orji was first elected into the governors' seat.
All through the Campaigns, elections and every activities at that time, no one ever saw him because he was at kirikiri then (this is no news incase you don't know ask around and keep your ears down more on the background of people we are electing into offices).
But our onye isi the dee dee OUK already proclaimed him governor and organized everything.
T.A Orji did not even come out for one day to wave hand, lets be sincere about this.

Then straight after his release which was organized, he was sworn is a Lagos court.
Like seriously, IF THIS CAN HAPPEN FOR AN INVISIBLE PERSON, HOW ABOUT A VISIBLE PERSON?

they play politics on the people and we must act ooooo and pray seriously. that this time, God sends us help. Ekwusigo m
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Abia State Governments Seats Already Shared by gtrust: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Abia people funny!

Don't you guys have some sophisticated politicians there
Maybe you can borrow some from Ekiti state

(1) (Reply)

Countries With Smaller GDP Than LAGOS STATE (False Information) / APC Overwhelm PDP In Cross-rivers State / Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.