Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Realizing your mistakes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Realizing your mistakes (15965 Views)

When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Philipsdael(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Harbosede02:
Jst help urself by nt lettin im near ur female relatives.....chai!!wat a friend u've got..
In other words, the OP should protect his female relatives but let the sadist stray in the society and posibly get stuck with you in a lonely compound/building.
It will be nice watching how he will slice the flesh from ya assss! And bite off ya brreast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realizing your mistakes by royalprincess(f): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
He needs a very powerful deliverance, the demons inside him are the ones doing the thinking for him, and if care is not taken they will push him to act someday. @op ur friend needs ur help that's why he confided in u, don't leave him like that, discourage him that killing a lady is not the best way to find pleasure.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
His case is psychological. Get him to a doc asap

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by macaphan007(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
He needs to be counseled seriously,it might seem unserious to some people,if you ask me,that's how the likes of Jack the Ripper and Ted Bunby started.With all the issues we have in Nigeria,I dnt think adding a serial killer to it will help.He needs God and a very good Counselor,may God help your friend in Jesus name....Dnt condemn him....God bless!

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
onlyme07:

Are you still following? New season out?
no
Re: Realizing your mistakes by jujutom(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2014

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
natureboy50:
I don't think telling you guys his name will help in any way. The thing is ever since he told me this I just can't see him the same way I used to. But he is a real nice guy
You and I know who the psychopath is.

I'm a health personnel, and I get a lot of chat lines from people, particularly ladies, telling me their friends are having problems, or their friends would want to know how to this, or how to that, and things like that. And I wondered, are they that caring enough to take their friends' problems as if it's their problems, that's if it's not theirs.

Young man, now that you're sane enough to discreetly ask for people's take, you should go seek help where you know they render it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realizing your mistakes by bularuz(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
;Dlooks like somebody have been watching too much snuff film ;Dlooks like somebody have been watching too much snuff film
Re: Realizing your mistakes by bularuz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
looks like somebody have been watching too much snuff film
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Suarezilla(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Story for the cows*** Mttteww! He is 19 and he hasn't killed any lady yet? Tell it to the cows!
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Marc9:
You and I know who the psychopath is.

I'm a health personnel, and I get a lot of chat lines from people, particularly ladies, telling me their friends are having problems, or their friends would want to know how to this, or how to that, and things like that. And I wondered, are they that caring enough to take their friends' problems as if it's their problems, that's if it's not theirs.

Young man, now that you're sane enough to discreetly ask for people's take, you should go seek help where you know they render it.

I'm sorry I don't get you
Re: Realizing your mistakes by barnabas91: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Let's be realistic and don't judge me that am too spiritual. D guy needs serious help, he's been possess, he need serious deliverance from a true man of God. ℓ've heard story of some1 who said, he love perceiving †ђξ smell of blood. Guy tell T̶̲̥̅̊ђa̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊ ur frnd to see a deliverance pastor in a gud ministry. If he's in abuja, ℓ can tek him to one.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
bularuz:
looks like somebody have been watching too much snuff film

What's a snuff film
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ted Bundy would be proud...
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Odkboy23(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
My honest suggestion is that you advice him to see a shrink (Psychologist) that'll help him go through this absured phase of his life.... such cravings are not permanent, he should be locked away in yabaleft before he turns into a serial (women) killer ......lol
Re: Realizing your mistakes by joromi: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please kill this person before he kills someone else sad
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jeez. Most of you guys are harsh
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
undecided grin
Re: Realizing your mistakes by 100Cents: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Spiritual matter should be treated spiritually...
Re: Realizing your mistakes by radiant3(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
This is a serious matter dat needs serious attention
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
joromi:
Please kill this person before he kills someone else sad

Is this the best advice that you can give
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Macky2(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Run for your dear life before he kills you for pleasure.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by mikron(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Serial killer in the making
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Macky2:
Run for your dear life before he kills you for pleasure.

>:
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
*singing* oh lord is so hard is so hard when u living in the devil's play ground (x2)
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
jujutom:
50 things boys don't knw abt gals http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/50-things-boys-dont-know-about-girls.html?m=1
if u know this girl tell her I will kidnapp her and I will make sure she is pregnant b4 I release her.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by lekjons(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
if urgent care is nt taken,u friend'll bcom a terrorist/fugitive

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by sweetroses(f): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP ask your 'friend' to kill himself fast before he kills an innocent person. It's not women's fault that his miserable existence has warped his brain into a messed up mass of psychotic fantasies. Tufiakwa.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by larry2chat(f): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
natureboy50:
This is not fiction. This is true talk.
I have a friend who told me that since he was a child he liked watching movies where he would see a lady die or get killed. He said that since he reached puberty this feelings have become sexual. He said he has downloaded videos of women being killed and derived sexual pleasure from watching it. He said whenever he sees an attractive lady, instead a fantasizing on going to bed with her all he wants to do is strangle her to death and enjoy the pleasure of seeing life fleeing from her eyes and view her lifeless still body.
Pls when he told me this yesterday I thought he was joking until he reassured me he wasn't. He said he has not told anybody this before and he confides in me so much. He is 19 years old and in his second year in the university.
What can I do to help such a person?

I will advise you to also stay vigilant of your as..s ooo cause that type of a person is dangerous. Just be careful is all that is coming to my mind right now
Re: Realizing your mistakes by dahmie2013: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
He's been studying Julian Gracia! angry angry
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2014
dahmie2013:
He's been studying Julian Gracia! angry angry

What's julian Garcia
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Diseye29(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
d boy need spiritual help ,dnt he av sisters ? y dnt he stat wit is dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women And Self-objectification / l / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.