Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Realizing your mistakes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Realizing your mistakes (15962 Views)

When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Pervert1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
natureboy50:

Like seriously? undecided
kidding! He needs help....research shows that people like this are bound to put their sick thoughts into effect in their mid tweenties or early thirties! Quick help.

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
natureboy50:
This is not fiction. This is true talk.
I have a friend who told me that since he was a child he liked watching movies where he would see a lady die or get killed. He said that since he reached puberty this feelings have become sexual. He said he has downloaded videos of women being killed and derived sexual pleasure from watching it. He said whenever he sees an attractive lady, instead a fantasizing on going to bed with her all he wants to do is strangle her to death and enjoy the pleasure of seeing life fleeing from her eyes and view her lifeless still body.
Pls when he told me this yesterday I thought he was joking until he reassured me he wasn't. He said he has not told anybody this before and he confides in me so much. He is 19 years old and in his second year in the university.
What can I do to help such a person?
Kill him before he kills someone
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
I can help your friend to discard such thoughts. What's his location?
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is a very serious matter, how are we sure he has not carried out his desire before now?

The fact that he told you this means you must help him out by first telling his parents and if you guys are in school, meet your Dean of student affairs or a more senior and mature staff who can assist.

Your life is in danger if you keep quite cos you are his friend.

I pray you help your friend find help.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cyborg01:
I can help your friend to discard such thoughts. What's his location?

May I ask how you intend on doing that
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
natureboy50:

May I ask how you intend on doing that

I will have to ask him some questions before I conclude.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cyborg01:

I will have to ask him some questions before I conclude.

What type of questions
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
natureboy50:

What type of questions

Very simple questions; thereafter I will know the next line of action.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by genchukky(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is showing traits of being a sociopath and psychopath,and may become dangerous in future,Beware!!!
Re: Realizing your mistakes by luvly101: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Your friend is Abnormally Certified Killer.

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
this is seriuz o.. abeg first tell his family, and let him see a therapist piko! keep him away from females! before it happens embarassed and u shouldn't keep such friends..I know I sound harsh, but protect urself pls
Re: Realizing your mistakes by eightsin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Psychological problem. He needs a shrink
Re: Realizing your mistakes by donigspain(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Red John #TheMentalist
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Mariopgomery(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
I dont think you should tell anyone this yet. He must really trust you to tell this, he wont be pleased if u tell people and i dont think you would like his wrath on you. Try to make him see that his fantasy is a path to destruction and pain for both him and his family. I dont think he can ever stop having this thoughts but he can suppress it.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by major466(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
This kind of unsup are called Potential serial killer in Criminal Minds.
The guy needs deliverance fast. He's possess.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
echobee:

lagos sad
ok na undecided
Re: Realizing your mistakes by mujiboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
he needs God.. he should seek medical help too..hope he doesn't have a girlfriend anyway..
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
natureboy50:
I have a friend who told me that since he was a child he liked watching movies where he would see a lady die or get killed. He said that since he reached puberty this feelings have become sexual. He said he has downloaded videos of women being killed and derived sexual pleasure from watching it. He said whenever he sees an attractive lady, instead a fantasizing on going to bed with her all he wants to do is strangle her to death and enjoy the pleasure of seeing life fleeing from her eyes and view her lifeless still body.
Pls when he told me this yesterday I thought he was joking until he reassured me he wasn't. He said he has not told anybody this before and he confides in me so much. He is 19 years old and in his second year in the university.

go n watch criminal minds... u ll know what to do
Re: Realizing your mistakes by ninovandross(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Death by hanging
Re: Realizing your mistakes by detunj: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dere is nothing wrong with ur friend ooo.....tell him he is not alone.........u shud try it...omg it feels good

3 Likes

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2014
OMG! That's some serious Jack-the-ripper-esque shiite. Ladystewie, hope you are safe?

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Abbey2sam(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2014
natureboy50:

go and look for exactly what he's high on and give him to complete the dose .....

That's the only remedy
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2014
angry
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 21, 2014
One of James Hardley Chase Novels nearly sent me 2 Life imprisonment about 10yrs ago(was abt 20). An ugly senerio wen one young man always derive plesure in stranglin beautiful girls n watch dem die. Didn't no hw I contacted that but God saved me. My brother I dnt no wat 2 tell ur friend but I got myself back after spendin some days in d police cell.

My Advice: Tell your friend 2 stop readin any novel oR film except Bible 4 nw. Also he shld surrender 2 God, get close 2 Him, get a spiritual mentor n pray.

Cos I dnt want wat happend in 1945 2 repeat again...
Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Realizing your mistakes by destante(f): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2014
he jes needs psychiatric evaluation urgently. dasall. undecided
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2014
The think is that he started having this weird fantasies before watching any crime movies or reading any crime novels
Re: Realizing your mistakes by sEGXY2(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Solution= #adams apple + 2 olosho
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2014
I was just thinking. Is it right to tell him that I opened a thread on nairaland based on what he told me and have him read the comments?
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
cry
Re: Realizing your mistakes by onlyme07(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
This is one of the reasons why kids ain't allowed to see movies rated 20+. Your friend has just finished seeing "the following" and think it's cool cos it didn't end well.

Are you still following? New season out?
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
sunnyshayne:
This is a very serious matter, how are we sure he has not carried out his desire before now?

I am sure he hasn't
Re: Realizing your mistakes by temisukanmi(f): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2014
He is possessed... take him to the nearest church ASAP.vg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women And Self-objectification / l / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.