Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Realizing your mistakes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Realizing your mistakes (15959 Views)

When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realizing your mistakes by blackfase(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pretty, you getting it a bit twisted. The ladies you asking to be careful around him, how would they know hes got a condition?

prettythicksme:
chaiii his crazy infact ladies should be very careful with him,any lady wey date this one or take him as friend don dey knock heaven.#he go cause gobe one day
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Mods
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Jaglieski: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2014
yabaleft..... admitting psychos since 1804
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Is he a fan of edgar allan poe grin
Re: Realizing your mistakes by arimahoseloka(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2014
he is sick. take him to a psychiatrist.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:12am On Oct 23, 2014
sameer1212:
sorry where is yaba left?

Long story

Z a place no would never wish to enterlet alone pass by
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Hanasbay:

Long story

Z a place no one would never wish to enter let alone pass by
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:
I was just thinking. Is it right to tell him that I opened a thread on nairaland based on what he told me and have him read the comments?

You love your life

Don't try it

Just help him out blood
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Suarezilla:
Story for the cows*** Mttteww! He is 19 and he hasn't killed any lady yet? Tell it to the cows!

No more gods

Agio Agio

I keep learning new crap shit words
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:
Jeez. Most of you guys are harsh

That's life for ya

One word just help

A friend in need is truly a friend in deed

For him to entrust such ish with you he truly and sincerely needs your help

Help him out

Ya don't know where you may need his help

One love #sosad
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2014
sweetroses:
OP ask your 'friend' to kill himself fast before he kills an innocent person. It's not women's fault that his miserable existence has warped his brain into a messed up mass of psychotic fantasies. Tufiakwa.

Like for real mehn

Ain't his fault that he got his life in this mess na

well he should run to God so he would change is mess to a message

Let learn to have sympathy once in a while

I never really like scary movies thou

I just thank God for that

#nothingelse
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2014
angry cry
Diseye29:
d boy need spiritual help ,dnt he av sisters ? y dnt he stat wit is dem

Leave his sisters or female members out of this please

undecided
Diseye29:

Leave his sisters or female members out of this please
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Diseye29:

I asked him something like that but he said he only feels that way towards ladies that he is attracted to and he said he is not attracted to his sister
Re: Realizing your mistakes by jpipe2000(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2014
another ted bundy, pls tell his parents bout it, they would be in a better position 2 gt him adequate help
Re: Realizing your mistakes by cupidhero(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2014
joywendy:
this should be moved to health section.

mmmm......this is scary.

take him for therapy asap.

my opinion
which therapy? This is a nigerian in nigeria,take him to celestial or TB joshua.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by 3coins(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50. . . Have you read about serial killers that kill only females??. . . They all have one thing in common. . . They all derive sexual pleasure from seeing them die. . . Your friend need to be rehabilitated. . He is a time bomb. . It is only a matter time before he kills a lady. . . This is crazy tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Hanasbay:

Long story

Z a place no would never wish to enterlet alone pass by
lolz.... realy?
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerians are really clueless and stùpid.

Imagine 'some' saying he should be reminded about Oscar pistorius who will be going to jail? How would that stop his crazy intimate urge?

Another one is clamouring for him to be killed. Nigerians really need to triple their intelligent quotent and know more about human psychology.

Well, the best thing to be done is taking him to see a therapist or psychiatrist and make all the female around him aware of his weird sexual desire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz.... realy?

If ya like am you free to go there

Ain't stopping ya niccur
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Hanasbay(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2014
FrancisTony:
Nigerians are really clueless and stùpid.

Imagine 'some' saying he should be reminded about Oscar pistorius who will be going to jail? How would that stop his crazy intimate urge?

Another one is clamouring for him to be killed. Nigerians really need to triple their intelligent quotent and know more about human psychology.

Well, the best thing to be done is taking him to see a therapist or psychiatrist and make all the female around him aware of his weird sexual desire.

Niccur take some chill pill
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Hehhehehe,Send him to me asap,we need to manifest the demon in him..

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:
This is not fiction. This is true talk.
I have a friend who told me that since he was a child he liked watching movies where he would see a lady die or get killed. He said that since he reached puberty this feelings have become sexual. He said he has downloaded videos of women being killed and derived sexual pleasure from watching it. He said whenever he sees an attractive lady, instead of fantasizing on going to bed with her, all he wants to do is strangle her to death and enjoy the pleasure of seeing life fleeing from her eyes and view her lifeless still body.
Pls when he told me this yesterday I thought he was joking until he reassured me he wasn't. He said he has not told anybody this before and he confides in me so much. He is 19 years old and in his second year in the university.
What can I do to help such a person?

Your friend is a psycho. He needs to see a therapist or something.

1 Like

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:
I was just thinking. Is it right to tell him that I opened a thread on nairaland based on what he told me and have him read the comments?
Re: Realizing your mistakes by fyneboi79(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:
I have a friend who told me that since he was a child he liked watching movies where he would see a lady die or get killed. He said that since he reached puberty this feelings have become sexual. He said he has downloaded videos of women being killed and derived sexual pleasure from watching it. He said whenever he sees an attractive lady, instead of fantasizing on going to bed with her, all he wants to do is strangle her to death and enjoy the pleasure of seeing life fleeing from her eyes and view her lifeless still body.
Pls when he told me this yesterday I thought he was joking until he reassured me he wasn't. He said he has not told anybody this before and he confides in me so much. He is 19 years old and in his second year in the university.
If it is true then ‎u should report this desires he confessed to d appropriate quaters which is his parents who will in turn talk to him or take him to a mental institution.And if ‎u don't report this ,then ‎u will be treated as an accomplice when he carries out his weird desires undecided
Re: Realizing your mistakes by sunkoye: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
I knew it...Jason is coming back.....

Like seriously. ...ur guy needs both physical and spiritual help.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by deor03(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:

The guy needs help, but let me assure you that he is not too far from his remedy.

He clearly needs a psychologist. I am happy that he has opened up to you, you need to help him.

Normally psychopaths keeps to themselves and bottle their desires, the fact that he has opened up to you is a very good sign.

You need to tae advantage of the opputunity. Don't rely on prayers , deliverance alone, make sure you guide hi to seeing a psychologist
Re: Realizing your mistakes by CHARLYX9: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:

I asked him something like that but he said he only feels that way towards ladies that he is attracted to and he said he is not attracted to his sister
GUY I HAVE ENCOUNTERED PEOPLE LIKE THIS ITS NOT NEW HAVE MET SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME WHENEVER HE FANTASIZES HE THINKS OF A WOMAN KILLING HIM WITH CHOKING OF THE NECK AND THIS GUY ALSO HAS A SISTER AND 9BROTHERS OR SO STILL THE GUY HIS NOT INTERESTED IN HIS SISTER EVEN HIS BROTHERS AND RELATIONS HE ALSO HAS A SLIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND THIS ARE THE CHARACTERS THAT THE GUY POSSESS TO LET KNW HAVE BEEN WITH THIS KIND OF PERSON.
1)HE IS AN INTROVERT E.G HE DOESN'T HAVE INTEREST IN FRIENDS THAT MUCH BUT HE HAS ONLY ONE FRIEND THAT UNDERSTANDS HIM BETTER THAT MIGHT BE YOU THAT WAS WHY HE COULD TELL YOU HIS WEAKNESS
2)HE IS THIS VERY SHY AND NICE DUDE IF YOU KNW HIM WELL
3)WHEN HE IS ALONE WITH HIS INTERNET ENABLED PHONE WHAT HE BROWSES HIS NOT NAKED PICS I MEAN NEVER BUT INSTEAD HE BROWSES VIDEO OR PICS OF A MAN KILLING A GIRL AND TRIGGERS HIS SEXUAL URGE.
4)THIS GUY LIFE HIS STRANGE CAUSE HE DOES NOT GET INTERESTED IN WHAT PEOPLE DO MUCH IN THIS WORLD E.G PLAYING GAMES/FOOTBALL THINGS NEITHER HE LOVES STAYING HOME ALONE.
5)HE DOESN'T TALK TO GIRLS I CN BET THIS WITH YOU AND IT WOULD GET TO A STAGE WHERE PARENTS WOULD PLEAD WITH HIM TO MARRY WHICH MIGHT BE AT A LATE AGE LIKE 37 OR LATE 40s.
6)AND ALL THIS RESULTS TO EXCESS MAST*RBATION WHICH HE DOES REGURLARLY CUZ TOO MUCH OF IT LEADS TO NO DESIRE FOR OPPOSITE SEX .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
CHARLYX9:
GUY I HAVE ENCOUNTERED PEOPLE LIKE THIS ITS NOT NEW HAVE MET SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME WHENEVER HE FANTASIZES HE THINKS OF A WOMAN KILLING HIM WITH CHOKING OF THE NECK AND THIS GUY ALSO HAS A SISTER AND 9BROTHERS OR SO STILL THE GUY HIS NOT INTERESTED IN HIS SISTER EVEN HIS BROTHERS AND RELATIONS HE ALSO HAS A SLIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND THIS ARE THE CHARACTERS THAT THE GUY POSSESS TO LET KNW HAVE BEEN WITH THIS KIND OF PERSON.
1)HE IS AN INTROVERT E.G HE DOESN'T HAVE INTEREST IN FRIENDS THAT MUCH BUT HE HAS ONLY ONE FRIEND THAT UNDERSTANDS HIM BETTER THAT MIGHT BE YOU THAT WAS WHY HE COULD TELL YOU HIS WEAKNESS
2)HE IS THIS VERY SHY AND NICE DUDE IF YOU KNW HIM WELL
3)WHEN HE IS ALONE WITH HIS INTERNET ENABLED PHONE WHAT HE BROWSES HIS NOT NAKED PICS I MEAN NEVER BUT INSTEAD HE BROWSES VIDEO OR PICS OF A MAN KILLING A GIRL AND TRIGGERS HIS SEXUAL URGE.
4)THIS GUY LIFE HIS STRANGE CAUSE HE DOES NOT GET INTERESTED IN WHAT PEOPLE DO MUCH IN THIS WORLD E.G PLAYING GAMES/FOOTBALL THINGS NEITHER HE LOVES STAYING HOME ALONE.
5)HE DOESN'T TALK TO GIRLS I CN BET THIS WITH YOU AND IT WOULD GET TO A STAGE WHERE PARENTS WOULD PLEAD WITH HIM TO MARRY WHICH MIGHT BE AT A LATE AGE LIKE 37 OR LATE 40s.
6)AND ALL THIS RESULTS TO EXCESS MAST*RBATION WHICH HE DOES REGURLARLY CUZ TOO MUCH OF IT LEADS TO NO DESIRE FOR OPPOSITE SEX .

It seems that you have knowledge on this topic. Please explain futher
Re: Realizing your mistakes by onizzymark(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
seriously this guy needs medical attention
Re: Realizing your mistakes by CHARLYX9: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
natureboy50:

It seems that you have knowledge on this topic. Please explain futher
just tell me what you found in my post that got you convinced and tell me where you want me to touch and i would show you more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women And Self-objectification / l / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.