Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal (3574 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal by egift(m): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2014
Everyone is lending Integrity to salvage what is left of a bastardized CAN under Mr. Ayo the PDP Fanatic. I will not advice anyone I know to do this. Mr. Ayo is so socked in the Materialistic corruption in PDP that he will be difficult to be saved. And you cannot save a man, unless he is willing to be saved.

Anyway, thanks to Pastor Adeboye for trying - but we all can see through the Blings of Ayo Oritsejafor, the PDP Fanatic.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2014
... A jet registered for evangelism used in smuggling the cash for illegal weapon procurement from a company that was not authorized to sell or deal in arms.

Methink it was illegal and unlawful for a cleric to use the church jet for business... because a church is registered as a non-profit making organisation. Uhm?!

“Also, under the Aviation Act, it is said that no private jet owner is allowed to carry his friends or turn it in into a ‘kabu-kabu’.

“So, law has been violated here and the Nigerian government is not bothered about it”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal by mrnairaland1(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Vague!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
In 1998, one strong man challenged God and on June 8, 1998, God struck. I am prophesying today that soon and very very soon, God will visit this nation again. He said, "i will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life... " and "I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me, and if not, I will know ..." He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal by mekaboy(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
I don't believe that account is adeboyes , he does not get involved in politics like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Straight Facts On Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones / Ndigbo Has Forgiven Niger-delta For Civil War Betrayal- Evah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.