Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? (1303 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2015
That's happening to me at the moment and my response the last time my mum brought up the topic was:

Wow mum!!! I am so happy for you and dad.

Do invite me when you guys decide to marry her and make your marriage a polygamy. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm,,you got to take her as second wife.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2015

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Hmmm,,you got to take her as second wife.
Happy birthday man
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
Happy birthday man
birthday don expire na yesterday.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
birthday don expire na yesterday.
oh! ohkay....

you flex wela ahbi cool
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
oh! ohkay....

you flex wela ahbi cool
yes bro but no derail this fine thread ohh.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Just make her a Friend with benefit grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by FLAWLES(f): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2015
You better marry her cuz ders noway ur parents are goingna like ur new babe(if ur siblings join? Das GOBE
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Don't paint her as a bad person.

Just tell them she is not on your plans at the moment (everything is based on technicalities) and keep living

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
FLAWLES:
You better marry her cuz ders noway ur parents are goingna like ur new babe(if ur siblings join? Das GOBE

Lol!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2015
So why did you guys separate?
Guys can be confused attimes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Mynd44:
Don't paint her as a bad person.

Just tell them she is not on your plans at the moment (everything is based on technicalities) and keep living

I agree with you!

In my case, my ex is a wonderful gal and some day would make one very luck guy happy but sadly I aint that guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
3cycle:
So why did you guys separate?
Guys can be confused attimes

Hmmm...

I don't think it has much to do with how confused a guy can be. More about what the lady wants.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2015
striktlymi:

Hmmm...

I don't think it has much to do with how confused a guy can be. More about what the lady wants.
What most genuine ladies seek is love and affection. What else?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2015
3cycle:

What most genuine ladies seek is love and affection. What else?

Some seek that dream man in their head just like some guys want a 'Cinderella'; but those can be found in movies.

There are a lot of guys that can give a lady love and affection but the lady truly can't be with just anyone who can give those.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by energylee(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Tell ur mum that you are madly in a great deal to have her ex(before ur dad) as ur father.... Guess she'll understand

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by alberto2k(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Try to Win her Heart again

If she's still single

If not...

Then ready for Family Ties season 1
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
energylee:
Tell ur mum that you are madly in a great deal to have her ex(before ur dad) as ur father.... Guess she'll understand

Lol!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Try to Win her Heart again

If she's still single

If not...

Then ready for Family Ties season 1

Don't know whether to call it pride but I don't think I can propose to a lady I have done that to before and she bluntly refused.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by alberto2k(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
striktlymi:

Don't know whether to call it pride but I don't think I can propose to a lady I have done that to before and she bluntly refused.

Bro, when u open a promo crown cork of Orijin and you no win..

Relax, Order for another bottle and.....(Try again)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro, when u open a promo crown cork of Orijin and you no win..

Relax, Order for another bottle and.....(Try again)

Lol!
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
I'll do the simple thing, explain to my parents why my Ex is now an 'Ex'.

I'd explain to them why it never worked out, why we had to part ways and why we need to move on with our lives.

I expect your parents to be on thisame wavelength with you. You're old enough to make the right calls for yourself, they should respect that.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by sweetbaby22(f): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2015
You have to be sure of a lady first before you take any lady to your parents.
What happened?
You did introduce her to your parents, RIGHT?
Why did you do that?
Why are you not interested again?

Its obvious that you both were very serious and most def leading to the part of marriage.

Or are you the type that just take anyone to your parents?

Pls excuse my questions, but you have to think of all these questions I have asked.

I would say you should try and work things out with her, whatever went wrong can be overlooked
You have to learn to be patient, if not you will end up introducing diff girls to your parents and they wont take u serious again.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
AirborneLacer:
I'll do the simple thing, explain to my parents why my Ex is now an 'Ex'.

I'd explain to them why it never worked out, why we had to part ways and why we need to move on with our lives.

I expect your parents to be on thisame wavelength with you. You're old enough to make the right calls for yourself, they should respect that.

Fantastic!

They may like my ex but one good thing about them is that they ALWAYS respect our decisions even when they try to influence them with one or more emotional blackmail.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Have had such experience too.

Had to sound it to my family members that am done with my Ex..

They have got no choice but to agree with me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2015
sweetbaby22:
You have to be sure of a lady first before you take any lady to your parents.
What happened?
You did introduce her to your parents, RIGHT?
Why did you do that?
Why are you not interested again?

Its obvious that you both were very serious and most def leading to the part of marriage.

Or are you the type that just take anyone to your parents?

Pls excuse my questions, but you have to think of all these questions I have asked.

I would say you should try and work things out with her, whatever went wrong can be overlooked
You have to learn to be patient, if not you will end up introducing diff girls to your parents and they wont take u serious again.

Lol!

I totally understand!

Though I didn't introduce her as the lady I want to marry but I consider it very important t help a lady I am in a relationship with know me.

Part of the process of knowing who I am is knowing those who birthed me, if they are still alive. At least get to know the family I am from.

Considering that I don't start a relationship unless I am serious about it, which means it may lead to marriage, then I think the approach of letting the lady know my family to help in her decision making is important.

I don't think we are meant for each other, otherwise she would have said yes when I asked for her hand in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by sweetbaby22(f): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
striktlymi:

Lol!

I totally understand!

Though I didn't introduce her as the lady I want to marry but I consider it very important t help a lady I am in a relationship with know me.

Part of the process of knowing who I am is knowing those who birthed me, if they are still alive. At least get to know the family I am from.

Considering that I don't start a relationship unless I am serious about it, which means it may lead to marriage, then I think the approach of letting the lady know my family to help in her decision making is important.

I don't think we are meant for each other, otherwise she would have said yes when I asked for her hand in marriage.

LOL!!

So sad she refused, I wonder why she did. If she is still single then make her know that you really love her and want to spend the rest of your life. Don't give up on her yet. But if she has moved on just tell ur parents the situation of things so they don't keep reminding u of her. I know your parents will understand.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
sweetbaby22:

LOL!!

So sad she refused, I wonder why she did. If she is still single then make her know that you really love her and want to spend the rest of your life. Don't give up on her yet. But if she has moved on just tell ur parents the situation of things so they don't keep reminding u of her. I know your parents will understand.

Hmmm...

Makes sense but I have gone past her. Will definitely get someone else. **fingers crossed** smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by sweetbaby22(f): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
striktlymi:

Hmmm...

Makes sense but I have gone past her. Will definitely get someone else. **fingers crossed** smiley

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin COOL
Re: What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Secondary/high School Romance / Woman Watching 50 Shades Of Grey In Mexico Arrested For Masturbating... / Transgender Men Show Off Their Sexy Body…see How Stunning Look [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.