Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? (8301 Views)

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? / Why Are Many Ladies Fond Of Deceiving Guys That They Are Virgin? / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is Dating More Than One Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Spydamannn(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Get your hustle on and don't worry about it..I'm not worried about it...bleep till you meet your cinderella
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by mizzochocinco: 2:06am On Oct 22, 2014
Ukutsgp:
They will date Mr A, B,C and D at once without each one even knowing what is going on. Why can't they just remain with one guy and eventually marry him?
Instead of dating peter, paul and James together. Honestly, it doesn't look nice. How they are even suceeding in doing it, is still a mystery to me.
because their men taught them well
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
In this country, most times when a gal wants to get married, her mother will ask her to bring the names of her boyfriends for prayer so that the prophet or seer will choose one. shocked Imagine! They have legalized it! angry On her birthday, you will see different cakes from different guys. Each cake saying "happy birthday dear".

In my uni days, babes could never go broke; especially fine ones. They pimped their rooms like no man's business.

Gals have turned this thing into a viable business. What do they invest in? Soap, cream, makeup dazzall.

Well, Chris Brown has summarized it in a song. angry
bring names of diff bf 4 prayers??
shocked shocked
Lord have mercy!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2014
ziggy44:
I know u are joking grin grin but seriously, you I need pity ur puna ,for the sake of ur future husband.atleast make the bobo for see something enjoy wen e marries u cheesy cheesy or u want him to be swimming inside ur Atlantic occean
chaii you don miss swimming in a big ocean is damm good#try it today hehehehehe
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaii you don miss swimming in a big ocean is damm good#try it today hehehehehe
I pity ur future husband
Later u'll b opening threads saying my husband doesn't satisfy me in bed when u dey carry big ocean waka
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I pity ur future husband
Later u'll b opening threads saying my husband doesn't satisfy me in bed when u dey carry big ocean waka
what is this one saying #to bite your nose dey hungry me wetin concern you with my future husband,think about your future wife biko
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
what is this one saying #to bite your nose dey hungry me wetin concern you with my future husband,think about your future wife biko
shocked vampires don dey Nairaland!

Maybe sha u don't ve plans for FH
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
In this country, most times when a gal wants to get married, her mother will ask her to bring the names of her boyfriends for prayer so that the prophet or seer will choose one. shocked Imagine! They have legalized it! angry On her birthday, you will see different cakes from different guys. Each cake saying "happy birthday dear".

In my uni days, babes could never go broke; especially fine ones. They pimped their rooms like no man's business.

Gals have turned this thing into a viable business. What do they invest in? Soap, cream, makeup dazzall.

these hoes aint loyal
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by samtol4(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2014
ismailaja:
itz common among d men, expecialy me i cn date 10 galz in 2month, just dat galz luk old quick to me
10 gals within a month?your matter need serious prayer!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by adekoonlay(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2014
julisa2020:
why is it that when guyz double dates,nobody finds fault in that,but when girls are involved it becomes an abomination....its absured...;/

well...as for the question...1.its fun..
2.sometimes to get even...
3.its fun..wink grin
have u ever heard a story or better still have u seen one yourself, a situation when a woman has 2 or more husband
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaii you don miss swimming in a big ocean is damm good #try it today hehehehehe
chai!dis babe no like me o...lolz

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2014
samtol4:
10 gals within a month?your matter need serious prayer!
datz wat dey called a "real man"
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2014
mizzochocinco:
because their men taught them well
they taught themselves.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Hardeylove(f): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Because men are unpredictable dey can do nd undo.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Hardeylove:
Because men are unpredictable dey can do nd undo.
so, that is why they have a spare incase...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Hardeylove(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
yes oooo
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by sunnyt1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Thats it bro, our parents indirectly teach and promote promiscuity.

And this tin dosnt stop easily even afta marriage.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
hmm.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Mrfils(m): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
dovelike:
Guys are also fond of dating more than one girl.They date ujunwa because of her back,date chidinma because of her front,date Ada because she can cook..and the real gf is just to show the world that they are real men. angry
Wow! U're d combination of Ujunwa, Chidinma, and Ada.... Can I b added to d list grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mrfils:
Wow! U're d combination of Ujunwa, Chidinma, and Ada.... Can I b added to d list grin
The list of what?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Why Are Some guys Fond Of Dating More Than One lady angry?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by tranxo(m): 3:04am On Nov 16, 2014
Ukutsgp:
They will date Mr A, B,C and D at once without each one even knowing what is going on. Why can't they just remain with one guy and eventually marry him?
Instead of dating peter, paul and James together. Honestly, it doesn't look nice. How they are even suceeding in doing it, is still a mystery to me.
Na the bad economy.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Mrfils(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
dovelike:

The list of what?
Of bfs nau grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by yinkeys(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2014
marieolae:
Yeah girls cheat, but guys do too.

There's nothing you can do about it..when they say its a "question for the gods". Seriously, I can say that this is a question for the gods. Nobody can answer this question, because I cannot tell you what is going through the minds of these girls that have multiple partners.

But I can tell you that not all ladies are the same

I guess most girls are trying to find a guy who is "perfect". They see a slight fault in a guy..it could be that he is wack in bed and they fish outside to fill in the missing gap. It could be that he is not rich or that he is not romantic blah blah blah.

It takes a matured woman to know that definitely, all men have the flaws. But she's willing to make it work because she sees beyond that. So maybe u need to raise your standards a lil bit, and find a lady who is worth your time.
Those kind are really hard to find in the market right now. Unless you can direct me
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by marieolae(f): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2014
yinkeys:
Those kind are really hard to find in the market right now. Unless you can direct me
I can't tongue
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by yinkeys(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2014
PinkObsession:
Why Are Some guys Fond Of Dating More Than One lady angry?
Different reasons
1. Sexual attraction
2. Side chick just incase main chick is misbehaving. U kno u can't always be around one girl cuz the next thing you'll hear is she's bored. Girls get bored easily & scarcity brings about value
3. Fun. Guys that are single @ heart
So many reasons sis , but the truth Is by the time one keeps sleeping around it becomes a part of you. Infidelity in marriage is most likely to occur because of the dirty habit picked up. Decent peeps r scarce in the market these days
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by adepiero: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Variety is the spice of life wink
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2014
when we guys do it, itz all well and gud.afta all we are spreadin da good stuffz. but when dem ugly hoes do it

you're just a second rate commercial s3x worker
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mrfils:

Of bfs nau grin
Lol. Ok
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by Hardeylove(f): 9:35am On May 12, 2015
Ukutsgp:
yes ooo
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by happyjuliet(f): 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
Same goes 2 U guys
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? by happyjuliet(f): 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
Same goes 2 U guys undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Used Me!!! / 8 Signs To Know If A Guy Likes You / My encounter with a small xxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.