Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

My encounter with a small xxxxx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My encounter with a small xxxxx (8300 Views)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My encounter with a small xxxxx by prettigurl16(f): 1:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Recently, I have been doing a lot of contemplation on my new relationship. Nice guy, a gentleman in every sense, opens and closes doors for me, at the peak of his career with his own home in an exclusive part of town.
The problem is that I decided to test drive seeing as I had arrived at my bus stop( or so I thought).The day started well. We went to dinner in the best restaurant in town. Trust your naija babe. I dressed to kill. He was also very well dressed. I could see that he had

made an effort. I had mussels and oysters. My first time. The white wine was the best.

Then he took me to the beach nearby to watch the sunset. It was beautiful. He had already rented a cabin for the day by the beach, very romantic. Leaving the beach, we came back to the cabin and made love. That was when trouble started. There was no instrument! It was so tiny. I tried to touch it but he said no. Well, that was the end of the evening.

I now berrate myself. I shouldn't have tested. What do you think?
He is caucasian btw

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by spacyzuma(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettigurl16:
Recently, I have been doing a lot of contemplation on my new relationship. Nice guy, a gentleman in every sense, opens and closes doors for me, at the peak of his career with his own home in an exclusive part of town.
The problem is that I decided to test drive seeing as I had arrived at my bus stop( or so I thought).The day started well. We went to dinner in the best restaurant in town. Trust your naija babe. I dressed to kill. He was also very well dressed. I could see that he had

made an effort. I had mussels and oysters. My first time. The white wine was the best.

Then he took me to the beach nearby to watch the sunset. It was beautiful. He had already rented a cabin for the day by the beach, very romantic. Leaving the beach, we came back to the cabin and made love. That was when trouble started. There was no instrument! It was so tiny. I tried to touch it but he said no. Well, that was the end of the evening.

He is caucasian btw

You were right to test. Better sooner than later, when you're already very deep in the relationship.

If you really like him, you could try using sexual toys to satisfy yourself.
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by prettigurl16(f): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am just thinking that forever is a long time. I know that I will never like to use toys. they have no feelings, lol.
I also want to know if a tiny instrument can make a woman pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by VaselineSquad: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
prettigurl16:
I am just thinking that forever is a long time. I know that I will never like to use toys. they have no feelings, lol.

y cant u jus cum insy is mout
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Mrlekan07034617: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello babe, too bad you say such but its cool u discovered early 2 options u have, you either help him set some sought **** enlargement or you just walk out of the relationship.
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, do u profound any solution 4 him on hw 2 increase d size?
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
prettigurl16:
Yes, you can get pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kikiki

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2015
hunnnn hw u de babe
PunkyVeer:
Kikiki
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2015
How many inches is he when ere.ct?

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by wilybebsy(m): 1:56am On Nov 22, 2015
And later now one idiot will say guyz too like sex... Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 22, 2015
OP give credits to the site u copied this from.

2 Likes

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Tallesty1(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Kikiki
When Oshio-Baba said that his new wife was a virgin, I wondered if the woman was actual a virgin or if the problem is that Osho's tool is too weak to push aside her vjay walls.

Could remember a night that a friend nearly slept outside because he thought I bolted the door from inside. The door wasn't locked from inside, the problem was that he was drunk and too weak to push it open.

So what am I driving at?

I am just wondering if the guy actually has a pencil dick or if the problem is that the woman has a fat-wide vjay.

11 Likes

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Fkhalifa(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
prettigurl16:
is it the fatness or longness you concerned about?
and how short is it when hard?
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
When Oshio-Baba said that his new wife was a virgin, I wondered if the woman was actual a virgin or if the problem is that Osho's tool is too weak to push aside her vjay walls.

Could remember a night that a friend nearly slept outside because he thought I bolted the door from inside. The door wasn't locked from inside, the problem was that he was drunk and too weak to push it open.

So what am I driving at?

I am just wondering if the guy actually has a pencil dick or if the problem is that the woman has a fat-wide vjay.

Lol. I guess we'll never know. However, "pencil dicks" do exist so we can't totally rubbish her experience & put all the blame on her. Maybe he actually had one or like you said, she brought a cave to bed tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
it was a good step sweerie, but really it doesn't mean he has it small n thin. Some dikcs are just xo unpredictable. Until they're standing attention, you will never know what you're getting... Read more on Dikcs so you can get my drift... So most possibly, He doesn't wanna feck widaut the condom, I don't feck widaut the condom.
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Eddygourdo(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2015
prettigurl16:

He is caucasian btw
you slept with a lesbian. What u touched was a clit not a prick

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol. I guess we'll never know. However, "pencil dicks" do exist so we can't totally rubbish her experience & put all the blame on her. Maybe he actually had one or like you said, she brought a cave to bed tongue

I knew I was gon find you here... naughty dotty to thing... cheesy
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2015
pinceprinz:

I knew I was gon find you here... naughty dotty to thing... cheesy

tongue
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by generalissimo(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2015
prettigurl16:

He is caucasian btw
Really? An anonymous writer would write anything imaginable though. Say "God" if want us to believe
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by generalissimo(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sweetie, you don commit sin o. Na ur comment dey make me dey laugh 4 church. Even pastor sef don notice. Which one be CAVE 4 Jesu sakes? Na TUNNEL I bin dey hear o. grin grin grin So cave sef dey..... You ladies no go kill us
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2015
generalissimo:
Sweetie, you don commit sin o. Na ur comment dey make me dey laugh 4 church. Even pastor sef don notice. Which one be CAVE 4 Jesu sakes? Na TUNNEL I bin dey hear o. grin grin grin So cave sef dey..... You ladies no go kill us

Switch off the phone & focus tongue Fear God.

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by joseph1832(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Intriguing.
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by tommychow(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2015
I'm pretty sure he has things he doesn't like about you. What, you think your flawless? You think your a blessing to every man you've been with? Best humble yourself or just leave the guy.

1 Like

Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Op yu are a typical senseless being
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by dollyptosh(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
generalissimo:
Azin..Really funny. Cave of life
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by generalissimo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
dollyptosh:
Azin..Really funny. Cave of life
Na dat kain cave you go put on top bed dey talk and you go dey hear the echo of your voice grin
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Op yu are a typical senseless being
Baba, u normal so? What makes her a senseless being? Or is she wrong for voicing out her "predicament"?
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by MsBliss(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
lmfao

I'm gon pass like I didn't read that. I won't even comment.
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
MsBliss:
lmfao

I'm gon pass like I didn't read that. I won't even comment.
if not fr my blind crush on yu i eud have finished yu
Re: My encounter with a small xxxxx by MsBliss(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
if not fr my blind crush on yu i eud have finished yu
Wow so I have a secret crush on nairaland all these while without knowing it?? Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face / 8 Signs To Know If A Guy Likes You / He Used Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.