Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora (1232 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / To: African Men In The Diaspora / Why Naija Guys In The Diaspora Go Home To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by zboyd: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
What dating challenges have you encountered since you immigrated?

Have you ever been rejected by a potential date because you're a Nigerian or a member of any other African ethnic group?

From what you've experienced in the Dating Game, which race, ethnic group or gender has been more open to dating Nigerians or a member of any other African ethnic group?
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by iceberylin(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Question for the Gods undecided
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Some kyn nonsensical questions guys they ask for nairaland.... Where is Seun? Pls sanction dis topic.
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by ireneony(f): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Some kyn nonsensical questions guys they ask for nairaland.... Where is Seun? Pls sanction dis topic.
park well

1 Like

Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by Princecalm(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Does he own a car
ireneony:
park well
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by RentedReality(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
zboyd:
What dating challenges have you encountered since you immigrated?

Have you ever been rejected by a potential date because you're a Nigerian or a member of any other African ethnic group?

From what you've experienced in the Dating Game, which race, ethnic group or gender has been more open to dating Nigerians or a member of any other African ethnic group?

Being a Nigerian isn't an excuse for rejection\challenges getting 'f's.

It's easier out there, it costs you less dating as almost everyone is self dependent. Remember: always play the whites against the blacks and vice versa.

9ja girls there get jealous seeing u with whites and it's the other way round for them blue eyed 'f's.

Play both sides of the coin right and you won't come here posting this.

I'm back home but I still have some faithfuls waiting for my return. I advise you do the same m8.

1 Like

Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by zboyd: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
RentedReality:

Being a Nigerian isn't an excuse for rejection\challenges getting 'f's.

It's easier out there, it costs you less dating as almost everyone is self dependent. Remember: always play the whites against the blacks and vice versa.

9ja girls there get jealous seeing u with whites and it's the other way round for them blue eyed 'f's.

Play both sides of the coin right and you won't come here posting this.

I'm back home but I still have some faithfuls waiting for my return. I advise you do the same m8.

Pardon?

I don't get what you're saying.
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Read similar topic like this yesterday
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by RentedReality(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
^^^
^^^
I didn't face any of this and the simple reason is already listed in the earlier post.

Not understanding the comment is probably a function of what you posted.

To break the post down in layman terms:

QA: No dating challenges
QB: No rejections
QC: All races are open to dating outside their gene pool.
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2014
iceberylin:
Question for the Gods undecided
bet ya a returnee

share ur experience na..
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by iceberylin(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2014
Annypie:
bet ya a returnee

share ur experience na..
Dont worry i will share it to just you.... kiss
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by drnoel: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
zboyd:

Pardon?

I don't get what you're saying.
U won't till the light shines on u. U need a new baptism of fire and reorientation. Pity u have to do so urself. Try ya best and hope on god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by zboyd: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
drnoel:

U won't till the light shines on u. U need a new baptism of fire and reorientation. Pity u have to do so urself. Try ya best and hope on god.

...and this has what to do with the topic?
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by drnoel: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
zboyd:

...and this has what to do with the topic?

If only u weren't reading it with ur ass, u would have known what my comment has to do with the topic. A pity I can't help u there cos decided on ur own to be silly.
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by zboyd: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
drnoel:

If only u weren't reading it with ur ass, u would have known what my comment has to do with the topic. A pity I can't help u there cos decided on ur own to be silly.

...and what is being insulting have to do with topic?

Maybe you can't help yourself...could be your nature. Who knows.

Anyways...carry on.

I'll leave the last word for you.

Enjoy it!
Re: Dating Challenges For Nigerians In The Diaspora by drnoel: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
zboyd:

...and what is being insulting have to do with topic?

Maybe you can't help yourself...could be your nature. Who knows.

Anyways...carry on.

I'll leave the last word for you.

Enjoy it!

The last word was urs then. Now its mine. My comments was not meant to insult. If it sounded like that my apologies.

(1) (Reply)

[] 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile[] / Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do / Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.