Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! (1410 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Your Transition From A Good Boy To A Bad Guy - Let Me Help / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Are you currently thinking of crossing over even though it is not yet Dec. 31st?
You are best friends but right now you are thinking of making her/ him your better-half?
Are you in that shoe right now where you don’t know where you stand in his/ her life?
An acquaintance of mine once quipped: Friend-zoning is where you are with the one you love and desire so much and HE SEES YOU AS JUST ONE NON-SEXUAL ENTITY OR SOME KINDA PLANT! LOL!

THIS STEPS WORK LIKE MAGIC FOR EVERYONE, even me!

1. Don’t show too much interest in her, because she will lose all the attraction for you.
I assume you already did this and that catapulted you into the friend-zone. From now on, quit been available for her too much. You should live your life; instead of following her everywhere (because you will look like a needy person and no one likes that). The easier a woman can get a man, the less she will interested in that man. So PLAY HARD TO GET.
STORY: I was told THEN that if you keep silent when with a girl and make her do the talking. She asks you what’s wrong, you form baby-face and reply, Nothing. She will push harder. I tried that. It worked and worked well… Don’t ask me…
# I regret the day I told a girl I that I just innocently like her, not knowing she had same in mind. I ruined it.#

2. Don’t seek approval from her in everything, instead, act with INDIFFERENCE.
When you go out with her, do little things like this: hold her hands when crossing the road (lol, she go begin dey suspect you but…with admiration), don’t laugh at all her jokes, wipe dust from her hair and eyebrow, pay the bills whether in the taxi or in the eatery. SHOW HER YOU QUALIFY TO BE HER MAN! Be yourself though.
STORY: I had this good friend, whom I began practising all these steps with. The next week, she began asking me of my short/ long term goals! LOL! IT BOILS DOWN TO CARING FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE!
3. You should not listen to her problems because you will surely remain a friend, like her other female friends.
So, what do you do when she bring her problems to you? Ask her, Is this something you want to solve or only to talk about? If she replies, Talk about, refer her to her female friends (with a calm and respectful voice). If solve, get involved.
TIP: Most girls don’t have problems they can’t handle, they just wanna see how you see them. #fact#
4. You should always act with self-respect and have high expectations.
Don’t do something you don’t want to do JUST because she asked you (with a worried look) and you love her. NO! If a woman wants something, she ACTS upset just to get it. If you do everything for her, she will keep you as a FRIEND and go out with other guys.
STORY: Our friendship was at take-off point until I sent her a recharge card…LOL!
5. Tease her more.
This area is vital. If she says, it’s cold. Reply her, I know you want me to hug you. If she tells you, Time to go home, reply her, I am not coming home with you yet, (She will smile and say, I didn’t say that,oo Stop joor! in a faint and sexy voice.)When she says, Time to go to bed, reply her, You want me to come to bed with you just yet. Lol! Lastly, if she jokingly calls you a NUT, reply her, I love you, too. (this one is c’mon). Everything you say should be funny, but you must have a serious face and you will have a much better effect. When she is getting Upset, let her see that it doesn’t affect you too much (keep sipping your tea on her rage). She will learn not to get upset around you.
6. Never be jealous when she is speaking with other guys.
This tells her you are inferior to other guys. Instead, you flirt and speak other girls too. Maybe, she will give you some attention and be afraid of losing you.
STORY: I loved her so much that when my friend comes around to rehearse a song with her, I will be beating myself up inside my flat. (I KNOW BETTER NOW)
7. After a while, you will notice clues from her if she is falling for you.
We all know the signs a lady puts up when she is interested in a guy. She laughs ere you say a word: her eyes blink in a way unusual as she looks at you: she touches you at every opportunity: she laughs at your lame jokes: as stingy as some ladies are, she gives you money without asking it back etc. (FROM EXPERIENCE).
Tip: Because she is falling for you doesn’t make you a Commando. Be a gentleman and be responsible. No gossips and foolish talking.

PS: Because ladies are smarter than guys in this area of detecting love, she probably has figured it out that you love and probably asking her friends for counsel and advice. GIVE HER SOME SPACE AND THEN A SURPRISE PACKAGE… (PLEASE, DON’T FAKE IT. BE REAL)
THIS IS APPLICABLY TO ONLY THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO LOVE SINCERELY AND NOT as it were, FLIRT AROUND for sex sake…
Have a good day! Mr. Smith.
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by cicero11: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice one,I have tried most of the method and believe me it works.

1 Like

Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
cicero11:
Nice one,I have tried most of the method and believe me it works.
Thumbs Up, Cicero! These are secrets!
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by iceberylin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
EASIER METHOD: [size=20pt]BUT A RANGe-ROVER [/size]

1 Like

Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Bigloaf: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
@op love master

1 Like

Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by olaboy001(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Enough sense.
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by benkings(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
This one go well! Op any thunder wen wan faya u go dance shoki until e expire. grin
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
benkings:
This one go well! Op any thunder wen wan faya u go dance shoki until e expire. grin
Amen bro
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
olaboy001 :
Enough sense.
Thanks..
na make e make FP.... the mods dey see at all so
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by olaboy001(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
emusmith:
Thanks..
na make e make FP.... the mods dey see at all so
Lmao
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by kosasly(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chai. . .shocked How wish I see this tips, I for no dey friend-zone for 3years. Thanks OP, I don store these tips upstairs, practice start soon. . . . . . . . :wink
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Ribajae(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice one op dis is d first write up in romance land wey worth noticing for me men
Re: Transition From Friend-zone TO Love-zone Is A POSSIBILITY! by Irelokeh(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice post OP..this is the best so far...very great one..all z true ..girls are really complicated

(1) (Reply)

is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? / Please Help! Married Ladies Are After Me, I Am On The Run!!! / She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.