Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna (5556 Views)

Young Lady Raped And Murdered In Her Hair Salon; Legs And Hands Found Bound / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by hafeeez11(m): 12:27am On Sep 19, 2015
How a friend of mine who happens to be a Keke Napep Driver was raped by a lady and ended up getting paid by her to keep silent.
It all happened here in Kaduna North at Malali District. The lady stopped him around 8pm in the Night wearing a Very long hijab, she then asked him to take her to Waterboard which is a very silent and dry area. By the time they reached she told him her mind which is she is very lonely and couldn't sleep she needs a Man. He declined her request then she quickly took off the Hijab and what he saw is She was naked and he got tempted. He accepted and had his way what her and ended up getting paid 5k to keep silent.
Abeg Ladies if Any of you gets that much lonely am Always available.. Lol
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by 1miccza: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2015
That's not rape lol

7 Likes

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Fulaboy(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2015
hafeeez11:
How a friend of mine who happens to be a Keke Napep Driver was raped by a lady and ended up getting paid by her to keep silent.
It all happened here in Kaduna North at Malali District. The lady stopped him around 8pm in the Night wearing a Very long hijab, she then asked him to take her to Waterboard which is a very silent and dry area. By the time they reached she told him her mind which is she is very Hot and couldn't sleep she needs a Man. He declined her request then she quickly took off the Hijab and what he saw is She was naked and he got tempted. He accepted and had his way what her and ended up getting paid 5k to keep silent.
Abeg Ladies if Any of you gets that much Hot am Always available.. Lol
Guy grin please hook me up with that lady now grin wink

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by grad2012(f): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Dats not rape nah op,I even don't tink men can get raped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Maryalex1805(f): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Twas a mutual agreement...not rape. The guy sef like beta tin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Glowstone(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2015
Started reading it…gave up and went to comments to see if anyone else felt the same.
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Zzyco: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2015
grad2012:

Madam between 2010/11 men do get rape in federal girls colleges especially bwari.
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by menix(m): 1:16am On Sep 19, 2015
grad2012:

With that pix of urs, u re already raping me..
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by i8sins(m): 1:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Ola17: 1:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Na to buy keke sure pass o. Kaduna here I come.

10 Likes

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Khd95(m): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Checks oxford dictionary for 'rape'

Check d headling biko,was xpecting somtin diff.. cheesy

xcept d women are in groups,nd with weapons to compell me,else d woman wey go rape me go try
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Czar01(m): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Glowstone:
Started reading it…gave up and went to comments to see if anyone else felt the same.
Also came to read comments...
I dunno..isn't there a section for fiction on this site already? undecided
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Eeser: 3:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Pictures of the woman raping your friend or idonbilivit. Quote me anywhere
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by plucky16(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2015
AIDS IS REAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by xtervaganza(m): 3:47am On Sep 19, 2015
hafeeez11:
It all happened here in Kaduna North at Malali District. The lady stopped him around 8pm in the Night wearing a Very long hijab, she then asked him to take her to Waterboard which is a very silent and dry area. By the time they reached she told him her mind which is she is very lonely and couldn't sleep she needs a Man. He declined her request then she quickly took off the Hijab and what he saw is She was naked and he got tempted. He accepted and had his way what her and ended up getting paid 5k to keep silent.
and that's what you call rape?

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Olamitisoji(m): 4:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 19, 2015
#Ode# Person go rape ya friend nd stil gv em 5k..Olosho sef na 500 naira dem dey charge..#
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Pidggin(f): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2015
@OP, how is this rape?
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Clearsure(m): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2015
The lady is sensibly Mature!
Here in South South is opposite
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Eldorado01(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2015
most ladies are lonely this days...but dey will never tell u.....dat was a lady dat knows wat she wants....me go even collect her number join
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2015
OMG, grin grin una no go kil me with laff *pisses on body*
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by ignis: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Rubbish
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Tapout(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2015
this bullshit is a made up lie undecided
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by deanoffaculty: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2015
That is not rape joooo.......it's called f**k. It's a deliberate action.
Konji sef na bastard!
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Lubbish! Has ur friend gone for HIV test already?
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
hafeeez11:

Moral of the Story? Nothing.

Summary of the Story? No Ko do mi used.
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by ekwe1(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Men can but it is something the world doesn't take serious.
grad2012:
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by misspicy(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2015
i see no rape here btw op ur friend is a prostitute
Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by olatade(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
My family house is close to the water board area @ op and I have this feeling your story might be true,the area is to secluded for my liking,especially at night

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Raped A Keke Napep Driver In Kaduna by elosonservices(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2015
I think that's not rape but mutual agreement between the two parties. Op your topic is not related to the story. All I can see there is that the female passenger paid keke driver for sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funky Muslim Babes / Romanceland Off Topic Mansion. / Girls Do You,always View Guys Dic*,like We Do@your Back Side/tits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.