Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Should I Do Nairalander's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Nairalander's (804 Views)

Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Nairalander's by joskab: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2008
Am in love wt a lady,suddenly she told me that she did nt av interest again despite all i did for her,financially,morally and materially.But every time i think abt it, am nt be myself psychologically becos of the level of love i have for her.pls advice on what to do,am dying.
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by server34(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
Let me have her phone number. I will revenge for you. After I finish, she will so much appreciate you, u can then have her back. Deal?
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by Nautillus(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
Heartbreak sucks . . .the sky is blue . . , its painful yeah . . .but . . .u will have to eventuall move on men . .ok . , MAN UP. . .Ten hutt . .
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by sistajay(f): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2008
You gotta get her OUT of your system, and only time can do that!
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by igwe11(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2008
move on brother, definitely the chick doesn't deserve u.
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by omega25red(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
just because you did all the things you mention for her has not given you ownership of her. All that stuff you did was of your own free will no one twisted your arm.
As far as your heart being broken, Heart break is hard and only time can mend your heart so do what you need to do to feel emotionally balanced until you are able to forget her.
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by chamotex(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
Spread ur wings. Dont put all ur meat inside one pot.
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by MrCrackles(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
joskab:

Am in love wt a lady,suddenly she told me that she did nt av interest again despite all i did for her,financially,morally and materially.But every time i think about it, am nt be myself psychologically because of the level of love i have for her.please advice on what to do[b],am dying.[/b]

u r better off dying!
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
I's not love, just loss.
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by MrCrackles(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
Seun:

I's not love, just loss.

grin
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by ajayi1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2008
What happen is that; You are Maga and the girl is Yahoozee babe. lol just kiding. The best thing for you is to forget anything about her she is not for you. FIND ANOTHER FRESH FISH. grin
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by ndumart: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
love is a game. Don't allow urself to be beaten.

if ur girl jilts u, then go for another one. She ain't the only girl around.
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by 190: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
u want 2 die cos shes tellin u d truth mayb wen she dates u and cheats on u, den u wud feel beta at the bottom of the lagoon
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by Morenike3(f): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
joskab:

Am in love wt a lady,suddenly she told me that she did nt av interest again despite all i did for her,financially,morally and materially.But every time i think about it, am nt be myself psychologically because of the level of love i have for her.please advice on what to do,am dying.
Iz you H202 in disguise?
I told the boy I don't love him o, but he just dey spend on me tongue tongue grin
Re: What Should I Do Nairalander's by Fuup(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
*Morenike:

Iz you H202 in disguise?
I told the boy I don't love him o, but he just dey spend on me tongue tongue grin

Lol, wicked Diva!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bare Ur Mind / Madam, Get Caught? Here Is The Real Excuse. Your Man Or Men Can't Challenge / Pls Help: I Need To Get Married (the Lady I Love Is Neck Deep Into A Relatnship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.