Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury (62854 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Crixina(f): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
kskpoundz:
Men don suffer.am damn sure she's not spendin d money she workd 4 on dis. 1 maga don wrk 4 d money 4 yrs o & 1 babe dey spend ham ontop yacht.
I'm tired of always reading here on nairaland how men spend money on wonen.shebi women dey rob Una collect this money?no be Una dey give the money freely.if u don't want to spend your money on a woman,then don't go for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by hadizadeezy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
QMark:
Beautiful.

Are legs supposed to be like tubers of yam?
yes now dont you think its strangefor an igbo gal?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by TRUEcitizen(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
Responsible girls don't expose their bodies in the name of being sexy.

Meanwhile. Is that all you've got for US? Why don't you open that link, download/copy the image links, then upload/paste them here?
This person... U R 2 LOCAL

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by lawrenceunaa: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Upon how exposed ur body is, u still not beautiful till I say so grin
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Dereformer(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

What made her a harlot undecided?

Is she still living with her husband?

Please answer.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by 7point: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
benpuzzy:
if u make withdrawals as u claim, i don't see d reason why u still sell e-books to d newbies. Go to forex trader alert or binary alert session and see evidence of successful traders and not those that take advantage of less informed newbies to enrich themselves.
Whatever... Even billgate is still selling his books on how he was motivated. No need to talk much... let those that say the are making it show us their profit table. No hates man. One love
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lilimax(f): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:

Is she still living with her husband?

Please answer.

So any woman that no longer live with her husband is a harlot
hmm... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Dereformer(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

So any woman that no longer live with her husband is a harlot
hmm... undecided

Go research why she was divorced.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ehen nah...

Because what we know about her is what she wants us to know.

I know beyond that wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by benega: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ashawo
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:

Whatever you may have read in various tabloids may not add up undecided
Marriage is far beyond that.

Again, never you classify all divorced or separated ladies as harlot smiley
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by dyweb(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ogini.

[url=m.theclubsocial.com]Register your fashion club[/url]

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by manny4life(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:

Sometimes, I am left to wonder how many of you think. So why don't you tell us your verified source on why she was divorced and not some cheap news floating the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:

She walked away because of domestic violence! Maybe u will be glad to hear that She was beaten to death by her husband abi? Oh puuuullllease undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
manny4life:

Sometimes, I am left to wonder how many of you think. So why don't you tell us your verified source on why she was divorced and not some cheap news floating the internet.

God bless u..Oya chop kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by priscaoge(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lilimax:

Whatever you may have read in various tabloids may not add up undecided
Marriage is far beyond that.

Again, never you classify all divorced or separated ladies as harlot smiley

Ignore him. He has Nothing reasonable to offer wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by englishmart(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
TRUEcitizen:

This person... U R 2 LOCAL
you are right..

Lest I forget, thanks for the compliment
oshi

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by timpaker(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
What's with the balloon?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
7point:

Linus

All the Betonmarkets and Binary Traders... What can you say about my constant withdrawal in September and October. View My Account Details Here
You mean Non-existent account?

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dereformer:
And tomorrow you expect me to marry this kind of harlot with K-leg
Lmao Your Mouth Na Bomb! Choi
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by manny4life(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
@ the emboldened..
what shall it profit a man to see all the bikini/semi UNclad pictures of beautiful ladies via the internet, but won't have access to see, touch, feel or nack those bikini bodies?

Bros, there are many things you can see but you can't touch; it doesn't mean they are all bad. Whoever wants to rock it, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
veave:
Am jelos. embarassed kiss kiss kiss
Isn't that your ™?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by LilPeezy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
She is kul....buh her Legs.....!!!!!!hmmmmmmmm
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by idowuswap: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Igbo people with stupidity thas why they wil become fool for nigeria animal tribe
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by idowuswap: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
idowuswap:

Igbo people with stupidity thas why they wil become fool for nigeria animal tribe
ma tru u talk
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Aida13: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Rent for two days ko...rent for two years ni.

You'll know a person who rents a yacht for two days...she'll post pics of her actually inside the cabins, or lounging on deck. Now all you have is one measly photo right on the edge where no one else can be seen. She probably just went on a day cruise with other tourists. So many instagram fails these days.... For all you care this is just a publicity stunt. Anyway let me go and check if there is any more evidence/pics. I may be wrong. NOT!!

What makes it so tacky is wearing a bikini and then wearing a full lace gown on top. Why didn't she simply wear a wrap around her waist? This is 2014 ffs. No one cares if you wear a bikini on holiday in a foreign country. Covering it up makes it look even more questionable. Just be proud of yourself. I go to pools all the time and all the girls are in bikinis, who cares and they're not even celebs. Talkless of you who should be proud of flaunting yourself as per celeb. What an epic fail.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Dereformer(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

She walked away because of domestic violence! Maybe u will be glad to hear that She was beaten to death by her husband abi? Oh puuuullllease undecided undecided

You cannot bear my name and f**k another man and expect me not to give you a raw deal.

After that you can move out and claim domestic violence.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by tobyte24: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
una sha
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
manny4life:

Says you abi? Because she's Chika and not a model abi? What's irresponsible about the wearing bikini? Just to show how much she cares about people like you, she covered it. Abeg leave your holier than thou attitude. There's nothing irresponsible about wearing a swimwear
3 likes
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by idowuswap: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
idowuswap:

off
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury by Ybholy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lols, i love the pic . I wish to travel with her , can I ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.