Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! (802 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by NoContract(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have a girlfriend. She is 21, while I am 25.

She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch.

I bought the phones for her because I love Her so much. I send 400 naira card to her everyday but she doesn't call me. She only flashes me.

Whenever we go to restaurant I buy Maltina and fried rice for her. while I drink only pure water and groundnut.

One day I bought 400 naira card for her; when we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him.

When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking.

She has never ever visited my house and she doesn't allow me to visit her house.

Whenever I want to hug her she would shout at me harshly. What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 600 naira? or should I buy another Blackberry phone for her and iPad for her too? I know that she loves me so much.

Please what should I do?
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by Wolenice(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
More grease to ur elbow dude! You need to double your effort. Dats all undecided

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by mascot87(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Go & commit suicide angry
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by gede7744(f): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
am not sure u are 25.

ur action and thinking scream 15

bobo in..........m don't even know self
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by gede7744(f): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
am not sure u are 25.

ur action and thinking scream 15

bobo in.......... don't even know self
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by Merlissa(f): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
When sending the next recharge card, leave one number out

and by the way you sound like a confused MUMU.com
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by boxer022(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
If this thing you wrote is true then I am very sorry for you. She made you her number one mugu of the highest order. How can you buy a girl I phone and BlackBerry while using Nokia torch light, you send her card everyday and she does not call you. How many times have you sent card to your mother or father. I am highly disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by uchdollar111: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
The dude is not serious, I've seen this same post on facebook.
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by Dlionsheart: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
ONE CHANCE!!!

Picture of your Nokia torch, her iPod, blackberry and recharge cards or I DON'T BELIEVE.

By the way, is it the Nokia torch you use in typing this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Merlissa:

When sending the next recharge card, leave one number out and by the way you sound like a confused MUMU.com

And you believe him? cheesy

Ha, nobody with a writing skill as good as this can possibly be this stúpid. It's a copy and paste story from mumú.com.
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by Merlissa(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

And you believe him? cheesy

Ha, nobody with a writing skill as good as this can possibly be this dumb. It's a copy and paste story from mumú.com.

I don't believe him o... I dey try give a brother some words of encouragement abi nah motivation!!! wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by muyikutkene(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
guy na lie u dey lie. my first question is dat u said u r using torch nd u typed dis white elephant story, where u get d phone from? and even if ur story is true I no sure say dem do ur naming ceremony, u r a disgrace to ur generation, dem no suppose allow u live and ur own pass oponu nd mumulism. even mad man get sense pass u.
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by major466(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
You are not doing enough. Increase your spending. Instead of 400, buy her 2000 naira recharge card and a car for her to visit you. Give her 100,000 for brazilian hair to look beautiful and money for vacation to Sheraton hotel every weekend and a house of her own and a private jet and open 8 bank account for her with at least 1000,000 in each account. Then you will see the magic. She will call you every minute. grin
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by Godskidmidas(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
don't buy her blackberry again,buy her a car
Re: Please What Should I Do? I Am Confused! by izaray(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Eyah...dis op, is still friend zoning o!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? / An 'ugly Woman's' Honest And Painful Response To Being Mistreated Goes Viral / Amazing Birthday Mates:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.