Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? (803 Views)

Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / Why Do Ladies Stay At The Back In A Bike? / Why Do Naija Guys Thank Females On Facebook After Friend Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? by naijarates(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
I noticed that most ladies after they post wedding pics and possibly honeymoon pics, of their new born etc, they stay away from facebook for a while. Then after a year or 2 they come back like their life depends on facebook. they become hyperactive, liking every post, sharing and re-sharing every post. Posting videos pics, commenting on everything.

A friend told me that at that point, they whole hype of marriage is gone and they begging to get bored, lonely, depressed etc. So they need somewhere to release the stress.

What do u think?
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? by nomabeeee(f): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
My dear dts not true..anybody that returns to facebook bc of depression is actually not njoyin her marriage.there re lots of married ladies on facebook..u see them post pics of their hubby and kids.I know lots of them.and wat mks u think facebook cures depression and all of doz things u mentioned ?..#justasking#
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Many husbands discourage their wives from being active on social media. Secondly, she may decide to quit facebook because of her ex boyfriends who she didn't tell she was getting married.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Their inconsistency is partially due to maturity.
Re: Why Do Ladies Stay Away From Facebook After Marriage? by mekaboy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
From experience i can tell u. She did not marry the guy she really wanted to be with, problem because he was not ready at the moment and the pressure from family kept mounting.

She has to stay away to get use to her husband and stop seeing her ex pics and stuff to help her stop thinking of him all the time.

This is done to help overcome the temptation to keep intouch with him.this could lead to cheating on her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Do Successful Women Scare Men? / Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out / Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.