Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank (2426 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by iamskatertola(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Earlier on Sunday October 19th, President Goodluck Jonathan attended the 80th birthday of General Yakubu Gowon. Jonathan was also in he wedding with his daughter.

The event held at National Christian Centre. others present include, Senate President David Mark,….

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by Perfectwazobia: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
I like the girl's dressing
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by kingmekus(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
president daughter dressed like House maid?? smh
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by morgang(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
She looks humble but kinda not take away... hey! for the paper sake, declare her missing wink
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by Afroconnect: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nice simple dress.
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by Kayceo2010: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
No be Bishop Chukwuma be that? (on pink cap) Hmmm.. This man don chop for real
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by tinkinjow: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
kingmekus:
president daughter dressed like House maid?? smh

If this was a mrs obama or d queen and princess of UK some of you would have jumped proclaiming how nice d dress is. It's a mental slavery.
Too bad for u cos that's probably the best dress I've seen a Nigerian politicians wife or daughter in. Prove me wrong with pictures.

9 Likes

Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by homesteady(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
I saw her on TV! she was looking so tusssh!
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by ayoolar011(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kayceo2010:
No be Bishop Chukwuma be that? (on pink cap) Hmmm.. This man don chop for real
arch. Bishop to be precise
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by yousee(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
tinkinjow:

If this was a mrs obama or d queen and princess of UK some of you would have jumped proclaiming how nice d dress is. It's a mental slavery.
Too bad for u cos that's probably the best dress I've seen a Nigerian politicians wife or daughter in. Prove me wrong with pictures.
Don't mind them. If she had shown some cleavage, they would b the ones calling her names, and even extend the insults to her father, the PDP, Christians, etc

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by Blazinraj01(f): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2014
morgang:
She looks humble but kinda not take away... hey! for the paper sake, declare her missing wink
grin
Re: See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank by kingmekus(m): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2014
tinkinjow:

u smoke fowl shit?

(1) (Reply)

Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 / What If Buhari Wins On 14 Feb But Dies Before 29 May? / Jega Gives Signals That Elections Could Be Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.