Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His (3118 Views)

Lagarde Pressurises Buharia To Devalue Naira... TB Joshua Prophecy? / Before You Scream Sai Buharia Again , Read This First. (my Personal Opinion) / Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by major466(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
@Op Are you serious? Buhari to fight corruption?
Have you seen this: Abacha was not corrupt. - Gen Buhari.
His followers today are aligning themselves in the same direction that Abacha (The evil Genius in Looting) never looted Nigeria despite the several hundreds of millions of dollars recovered from the Abacha family. What do you call that?
History does not lie. Buhari totally as corrupt as Abacha himself.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2014
barcanista:
be rest assured that T.A orji is returning to Prison
ok. Even if he manouver himself to d senate.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:

ok. Even if he manouver himself to d senate.
No immunity for legislators grin
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by tonytony208(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:

I WILL VOTE GMB IF HE PROMISES TO PROBE T.A ORJI the Governor of Abia state.
kpakam!

this is more like it. But in some quarters, it is believed that promises are made to be broken!
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by Caseless: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
xynerise:

Are you the APC chief cleaner? grin
hahahahahaha....
Whre hav u been? How is ur gas biz? We don miss u taya.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by xynerise: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
hahahahahaha....
Whre hav u been? How is ur gas biz? We don miss u taya.
Ehya! grin
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
tonytony208:

this is more like it. But in some quarters, it is believed that promises are made to be broken!
me? I wl keep the promise. Unles GMB won't fulfil his part
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by rebranded(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
What of Dezeiani and GEJ

They need to have their time also
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by tonytony208(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
onyfrank:
me? I wl keep the promise. Unles GMB won't fulfil his part

am referring to buhari not fulfilling his promises. How can he probe orji when he is being sponsored by thieves like tinubu.
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sirniyeh:
Noted and we give you our WORD!
Just let your votes count, first.

It seems that my plea is coming to fruition
Re: If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His by onyfrank: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
tonytony208:
Op, where did you put your brain while typing this? How can you ask someone who hasn't become president to probe someone? It is synonymous to asking me to sponsor a bill in the senate before you can vote for me to become senator. For God's sake, try to use your head well now.

Shame on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition / Soyinka; Biased And Romance With APC, He Judges With Sentiment Towards Janathan / Obasanjo, A Shame To The Military — Defence Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.