Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman (2032 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by valkaka(m): 1:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Of course I know there are no should here. We are all born with our different heights and our hearts will find love where they will. But let's just discuss this in a spirit of fun and no offense to anyone. Most women want a guy who is taller than them, and the reverse is the case for men, they want petite women, at least compared to them.

The Yoruba I hear, as part of traditional engagement, have the man showing he can carry or lift his fiancee. A friend of ours, male, says that in a couple, the woman should not be seen when she hides behind the man. Interesting way to think about it, I guess. I've heard some tall girls bemoan the fact that they only seem to attract shorter men. Some of them accept it and the men gladly, what is height anyway? Others hold out for their dream of a guy they can look up to, or who they can comfortably rest their head on his shoulders.

But what of the other side of the story? When the woman is either a lot taller than the man, or becomes taller whenever she puts on any type of heels. Are you of the opinion that such tall ladies should always be in flats? Do you know of any couples like that? Are you in one of such?

But what of the other side of the story? When the woman is either a lot taller than the man, or becomes taller whenever she puts on any type of heels. Are you of the opinion that such tall ladies should always be in flats? Do you know of any couples like that? Are you in one of such?
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Afrok(m): 2:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Any one of them that can actually show laws of genetics, height is hereditary. So it's not limited to only one sex, although I'll prefer the man to be taller...

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by naijaboiy: 3:01am On Oct 22, 2014
SIGH
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by trendphemmy(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2014
to me, am 5.7' and my fiancee is taller than me. she even flaunts me around. I have seen couples like dat. it has to do with ur confidence, if u are confident you won't be scared of a taller lady. a friend told me someone taller intimidates him but I always love taller ladies. HEIGHT DOESN'T MAKE A MAN

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2014
As long as they are both tall....
A man should be atleast 5'11 or more.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Tymax(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:
As long as they are both tall....
A man should be atleast 5'11 or more.
How tall are you? Just curious.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

How tall are you? Just curious.
Check my profile.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
I luuuuuuuuuv petit girls
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Tymax(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

Check my profile.
In ft and in. please
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by adepiero: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't go for tall ladies! it kills my ego and confidence angry

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Aspiregreat: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:
I don't go for tall ladies! it kills my ego and confidence angry

sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

In ft and in. please
I hope they haven't sent you to get a tall virgin for ritual?
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Tymax(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

I hope they haven't sent you to get a tall virgin for ritual?
You be virgin? cheesy cheesy you? Nice one. Just wanna know ur height that's all.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by adepiero: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aspiregreat:

sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry
Save your sympathy. Am not a midget or a dwarf! Am 1.74m tall, I just don't fancy taller women. period angry
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

You be virgin? cheesy cheesy you? Nice one. Just wanna know ur height that's all.
Sit don there grin
No man has ever seen my pant.
1'm about 6ft.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Aspiregreat: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:
Save your sympathy. Am not a midget or a dwarf! Am 1.74m tall, I just don't fancy taller women. period angry

see me see wahala ooooooooooooooooooooo, i dey pity u self u no happy get out...................

shortty grin grin grin grin ;Dats ur nickname

LASTLY u need to be flogged...

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Tymax(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

Sit don there grin
No man has ever seen my pant.
1'm about 6ft.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am very tall. undecided
Why find it difficult to believe?
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Tymax(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

I am very tall. undecided
Why find it difficult to believe?
I'm not laughing about ur height. It's the virgin part that got me cracking cheesy
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:

I'm not laughing about ur height. It's the virgin part that got me cracking cheesy
Na you sabi angry
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
trendphemmy:
to me, am 5.7' and my fiancee is taller than me. she even flaunts me around. I have seen couples like dat. it has to do with ur confidence, if u are confident you won't be scared of a taller lady. a friend told me someone taller intimidates him but I always love taller ladies. HEIGHT DOESN'T MAKE A MAN
5'7 is short for a guy.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Tymax(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

Na you sabi angry
Awwwwww
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by onome710(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Not like its a perequisite but its cool if the guy is taller...
but that doesnt mean short guys shouldnt find love na
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Pervert1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

Check my profile.
hmm..ok..i just hope you are really tall cos i will trace you and then...maybe if you are really a virgin,you might have a chance with me
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Jerrick(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
How can my woman be taller than me? She is playing with break up.
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by trendphemmy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
3cycle:

5'7 is short for a guy.
and I cant remember saying am michael jordan
Re: Who Should Be Taller - The Man Or The Woman by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
valkaka:
Of course I know there are no should here. We are all born with our different heights and our hearts will find love where they will. But let's just discuss this in a spirit of fun and no offense to anyone. Most women want a guy who is taller than them, and the reverse is the case for men, they want petite women, at least compared to them.

The Yoruba I hear, as part of traditional engagement, have the man showing he can carry or lift his fiancee. A friend of ours, male, says that in a couple, the woman should not be seen when she hides behind the man. Interesting way to think about it, I guess. I've heard some tall girls bemoan the fact that they only seem to attract shorter men. Some of them accept it and the men gladly, what is height anyway? Others hold out for their dream of a guy they can look up to, or who they can comfortably rest their head on his shoulders.

Any one, as long as the prick can find its way to the_pussy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies ,can You Date A Guy Who Is Rich And Crippled?? / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? / I Just April Fooled My Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.