Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. (1999 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 06, 2015
I can help it but laugh and feel sad at the same time becaus the girlfriend of my friend just withdrew all his money through his ATM card and she is no where to be found. "the problem is that the money is the guy's life savings and its in millions. "she withdrew all the money in a week and he dont receive alert. "i have actually warn him never to give her his password but he refuse because he was blinded by LOVE that no longer exist in women. "now guys please what should he do? he wants to arrest the girl's parents or her close ones just to make the girl return the money. "do you all think it will backfire?
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2015
The way Nigerians write fiction makes me cry for the future of our dear nollywood...

1) Only love would make him give her his atm password... Stupidity also..

2) it just goes to show how rich he claims to be.. Well he's a broke ass nigga now..

3) how possible is it that she withdrew "millions" with his atm and he didn't receive any alert?

Op, please go and sleep. . This heat reach your side o..

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
The way Nigerians write fiction makes me cry for the future of our dear nollywood...

EricRichie
doubting thomas, this is real
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
*sigh
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by falconey(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
na we give am problem?
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by loomer: 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
This guy smoke C4?

Use atm to withdraw millions. Too much home videos

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 06, 2015
So not only did she have his card she also knew his pin... How much is the amout self ?

And how can she run ... Aint dat his bae .. Or he doesnt know wher she lives?? Story dont make sense eoh check am well .

Note: theres a maximum amount u can withdraw from atm im sure what she took wont get her far ..
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by temitemi1(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2015
Millions through atm undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by falconey(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:
So not only did she have his card she also knew his pin... How much is the amout self ?

why? You want to know if she beats your record?
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
I thought u can't withdraw above 100 to 160k per day. This guys and their weird stories!
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
gbl01:
I thought u can't withdraw above 100 to 160k per day. This guys and their weird stories!

Exactly

Op oya modify the story at least lets blive it grin
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2015
loomer:
This guy smoke C4?

Use atm to withdraw millions. Too much home videos
brother na 4 one week o,
falconey:

why? You want to know if she beats your record?

Read again ... Lol grin
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
doubting thomas, this is real

Real you say? Your lie is watching you with plasma TV... .

EricRichie
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly

she withdrew d money in a week.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
oh lawd!!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Enegod(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
brother na 4 one week o,
And he didn't get the debit alerts on his phone? undecided
Come up with a better lie next time.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by loomer: 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
brother na 4 one week o,

Oga, so if I collect ur money, today, tomoro, and next, u no no road to bank so that u go block the atm card?

Make sure u no quote me again, because this ur story my 5year old niece no go believe am
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
Mayb its a fictional story . Sweetorgasm abi ?
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly

Op no get story ooo. He just wan yarn
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:
Mayb its a fictional story . Sweetorgasm abi ?
nope its nt. read d story again.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
Chai! See lie!
Compose a better one please.

The maximum amount you can receive from an ATM in a day is 120k. (I stand to be corrected tho).

And after this, he should receive an alert.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Chai! See lie!
Compose a better one please.

The maximum amount you can receive from an ATM in a day is 120k. (I stand to be corrected tho).

And after this, he should receive an alert.
cant u c dat he dnt receive alert n she withdrew all his money in a space of 1 week.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 06, 2015
Op but y arrest her family member what have they got to do with it.... How much did she steal
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by IamOdin: 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
When will this stu.pid orgasm of a boy create a meaningful thread??.Always fabricating sickening rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
cant u c dat he dnt receive alert n she withdrew all his money in a space of 1 week.

One week?
Then he's a first class fool.

Can't he visit his bank and block his ATM card?
Report it as stolen?

Chai! Some people are stvpid sha
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
OP ... Why waste ur time here when u could be making millions from this story of urs?

*Nollywood is in dire need of ur talent cos stories like this only create waves in Nollywood and believe me when i say, it'll be a hit of the century grin

Goodluck with ur dream in advance grin
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:
Op but y arrest her family member what have they got to do with it.... How much did she steal
700 thousand
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
700 thousand

Can u withdraw that much
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

One week? Then he's a first class fool.
Can't he visit his bank and block his ATM card? Report it as stolen?
Chai! Some people are stvpid sha
but 700 thousand naira is gone already.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Can u withdraw that much
yeah in a week bcaus d guy dnt receive alerts.
Re: Help!!! She Withdrew All His Money Through Atm And Ran Away. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah in a week bcaus d guy dnt receive alerts.

Well he should just forget it ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Part Do You Love In Your Spouse? / NAME THREE Hillarious Romancelander And Moniker U Have Ever Seen. / My Dear, Your Beauty Is Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.