Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December (19065 Views)

Still On The Lagos-Calabar Rail Line Controversy - Excerpt From Thisdaylive / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi / 70 Percent Of Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:

Maybe. Maybe not. The beauty of it is that good things happened when the end to their tenor is approaching.

Hopefully, another party will win the seat of the presidency this time.

Btw.... Pdp since 1999...... Ain't you ever tired of having the same party for the past fifteen years?
its not about the party, its about the personality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by sarutobie(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Ignyte:
People say Abacha was the worst leader, yet he was the best, when IBB stole money for the propagation of 'one' religion una no talk. Abacha stood for justice, like it or not, Abacha would have not allowed Boko haram murder people, According to the letter Boko haram 'allegedly' sent to International Criminal Court, Our Johnny in Aso rock, has an alternate plan, if una want make locomotive trains dey decieve una, or because una be him pple una wan vote for am. Nigeria cannot be america. It is because America is united, United states of....... how can a people who cannot choose a good leader just because of tribalism and religious sentiments progress, Mtcheww, After readimg this, brainless, stupid people will still vote for Johnny.
I see....Abacha was the best leader and yet you goons disparaged the GEJ led administration when it gave Abacha a posthumous award right? chaii even as a nigerian i will say this, NEVER trust a nigerian...

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by timilehing(m): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2014
All projects to be completed before election or else.......... but still, GEJ will lose
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by sammieguze(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Yea. I agree with you.

But if you have been robbed twice while taking a route, will you continue to ply the same route when you av another route?

Weselion:
its not about the party, its about the personality

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by abdulwastecx(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
PDP is working while some parties are winning an E-poll election result grin

a 200km rail line finance majorly by chinese bank and constructed by chinese company is not what you can attributes to pdp

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by abdulwastecx(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:

a 200km rail line financed majorly by chinese bank and constructed by chinese company is not what you can attributes to pdp

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by idris4r83(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2014
doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by abdulwastecx(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2014
pelvicky:
Pls Continue Mr president..we are behind you...no vacancy in Aso rock.

One good term deserve another!

Get till 2019

what is this one talking about?
how many megawatts of electricity has he generated?
how many road have been built?
how many job have been creareee directly or indirectly through its policy

JEG is a dull nigga that don't deserve to even come close to ASO rock

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by anonimi: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

a 200km rail line finance majorly by chinese bank and constructed by chinese company is not what you can attributes to pdp

Can we attribute it to Arewa People's Congress, APC

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by beegurl(f): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Lies lies lies. Not believing one word of it. Till I see it or odas testify abt it.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Shollay20(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Ignyte:
People say Abacha was the worst leader, yet he was the best, when IBB stole money for the propagation of 'one' religion una no talk. Abacha stood for justice, like it or not, Abacha would have not allowed Boko haram murder people, According to the letter Boko haram 'allegedly' sent to International Criminal Court, Our Johnny in Aso rock, has an alternate plan, if una want make locomotive trains dey decieve una, or because una be him pple una wan vote for am. Nigeria cannot be america. It is because America is united, United states of....... how can a people who cannot choose a good leader just because of tribalism and religious sentiments progress, Mtcheww, After readimg this, brainless, stupid people will still vote for Johnny.

but did buhari solve the issue of electricity during his tenure?
Did he build our infrastructure?
did he deliver good health insurance?
Did he build rail ways?
Was Nigeria better than America?

why do you think he should be voted in? i guess to stop bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by tochman(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:

Maybe. Maybe not. The beauty of it is that good things happened when the end to their tenor is approaching.

Btw.... Pdp since 1999...... Ain't you ever tired of having the same party for the past fifteen years?

Noooo... As long as apc is the opposition party

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by tochman(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Ignyte:

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by cuteboy2: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2014
What about an East - West rail link and North - South East or South-South links? The Ajaokuta-Warri line is meant strictly to link the two steel plants at Itakpe and Aladja.

With the pattern of economic activities in Nigeria there should be a rail line running from Lagos through Benin, to Onitsha and ending in Enugu or Abakaliki with spur lines to Port Harcourt and Aba.

The Master Plan for development of Nigeria is seriously lopsided and skewed.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by tochman(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Maser:
And none for the south-east. Does Onitsha and Aba with all the human and cargo container movements not merit a rail line? Sad!

The south-east govs need to organise our states before we begin to call on the FG for this kind of infrastructure. As far as im concerned, only enugu is ready for a rail system
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by sammieguze(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2014
Think outside the box.

Am nt apc fan anyway. Just tired of the pdp monopoly of power.

tochman:

Noooo... As long as apc is the opposition party
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by dejavski(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2014
SlimSkipper:

dats oree-ilaje axis, and tis a fed road pussi head.

Am really confused here which one is ore-ilaje axis road that u just mentioned here cos I only know of Ore-Okitipupa road which is a state road....biko explain undecided
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Sammyeguzie But if you have been robbed twice while taking a route, will you continue to ply the same route when you av another route?

Very apt reply
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Ogbodavies(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2014
story story...... STORY
once upon a time..... TIME TIME..
sit back and relax.....
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Mordyb: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Kingsimmer:
hmm...y sud we believe dis... ? :-/
with your useless hating behind that device.
Sincere people and those living in abuja would attribute to the fact this project will a be a reality come december if not earlier stop this useless propaganda
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Larow(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Extom:
I never enter train for my life before, so with every day that draws the completion of this project nearer, comes my secret admiration to finally mount a train. Even though I nor get where I dey enter am go for now grin cheesy
So I'm very happy to hear this.

MODIFIED!!!
Today, I'm gonna pretend as if I don't know that I am the first to comment. wink
I am going to act like it's not something I secretly wish for, every time I enter NEW, see a potential FP material and be the first to comment. grin
I am going to pretend as if I actually stayed awake till 3am to be FTC, ignoring the fact that FIFA15 is just too addictive to allow a brother to sleep. *I go suffer am for office today sha* cry
And finally, I'm going to pretend as if there's nobody seeing this, and wishing this was them tongue.
I rest my case for now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin funny guy!!! Wait sef! U jst talked about fifa15. Abeg tell me more
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by opeyemi66: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2014
::: LATEST SCHOOL NEWS ::::

=> YABATECH Part-time Admission List 2014/2015 Released
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/yabatech-part-time-admission-list-20142015-released/

=> Suspended OAU Student Drags Management To Court
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/suspended-oau-student-drags-management-court/

=> UNILAG Supplementary Registration & Screening Procedure 2014/2015
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/unilag-supplementary-registration-screening-procedure-20142015/

=> Wisdom Nuggets for the Present Day Students
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/wisdom-nuggets-present-day-students/

=> UNILAG Supplementary Admission List 2014/2015 Released
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/unilag-supplementary-admission-list-20142015-released/

=> TASUED Rusticates 20, Expels 6 for Exam Malpractice
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/tasued-rusticates-20-expels-6-exam-malpractice/

=> Fed Poly Nekede Notice on 2014 Batch ‘C’ Mobilization List Error Candidates
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/fed-poly-nekede-notice-2014-batch-c-mobilization-list-error-candidates/

=> FUOTUOKE Notice of PTDF Scholarship Examination for Shortlisted 200 Level Students
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/fuotuoke-notice-ptdf-scholarship-examination-shortlisted-200-level-students/

=> Opinion: Will You Burn Your Bsc Certificate For 50 Million Naira?
READ MORE:- http://www.naijashine.com.ng/opinion-will-burn-bsc-certificate-50-million-naira/

Source:- http://naijashine.com.ng
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Joevics(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2014
sammieguze:

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by dollyptosh(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2014
englishmart:
Just wondering what abacha, ibb, abduslami, Obasanjo and our past thieves did with all the monies they stole.

The air has been fresh with goodluck.

May the fresh air continue biko.
Onwere Onye ezigbo ihe n'aso nso? [who no like better thing]

Now you don't quote me disparagingly. If not person go ban two of us today.
LMAO
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by deletrue: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Extom:
I never enter train for my life before, so with every day that draws the completion of this project nearer, comes my secret admiration to finally mount a train. Even though I nor get where I dey enter am go for now grin cheesy
So I'm very happy to hear this.

MODIFIED!!!
Today, I'm gonna pretend as if I don't know that I am the first to comment. wink
I am going to act like it's not something I secretly wish for, every time I enter NEW, see a potential FP material and be the first to comment. grin
I am going to pretend as if I actually stayed awake till 3am to be FTC, ignoring the fact that FIFA15 is just too addictive to allow a brother to sleep. *I go suffer am for office today sha* cry
And finally, I'm going to pretend as if there's nobody seeing this, and wishing this was them tongue.
I rest my case for now. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank you. You no sleep till 3 wetin? Just dey ready for sleep wahala today, since you don cheat sleep. Sleep no dey perdon persons ooo and no allow your boss see you while you and sleep dey do ham.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by deletrue: 10:21am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
You no complete ham well. Na E- propaganda election results.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
iterator25:
if they're not intent on buying bullet trains for these rail lines, then its all BS!

Ignorance is truly terrible.Where have you seen that bullet trains run on regular tracks?

Read up 'maglev' bros, and educate yourself eh..
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Extom(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
deletrue:
Thank you. You no sleep till 3 wetin? Just dey ready for sleep wahala today, since you don cheat sleep. Sleep no dey perdon persons ooo and no allow your boss see you while you and sleep dey do ham.
Hahahaha
Bros as I dey talk to you so, the bags wey dey under my eyes, na Gucci. embarassed
I dey see everything for my PC double-double. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by Extom(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2014
Larow:
grin funny guy!!! Wait sef! U jst talked about fifa15. Abeg tell me more
Bros, nor be small thing oo. With PS4, FIFA15, and constant power supply, I fit fast for 40days and 40nights. grin
The last time something could deprive me of my lovely sleep was when I was seeing 24. cheesy
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December by gistmelove(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
welldone F.G ever liveth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Why Nigeria Is Interested In Niger Republic’s Domestic Affairs / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party / Modular Refineries Can’t Refine Fuel Due To Price Regulation – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.