Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed (29864 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Why I Left APGA –obi / We Are Happy Obi Left APGA -umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by fairheven: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2014
man4many9:

i guess he was reacher tham orji uzo kalu abi? Or reacher than ifeanyi uba who is a governorship candidate of labour party but working for pdp. Anambra politicians selling anambrarians for plate of porridge.
Must he be richer than them,is it necessary?when does ones relevance depends on how many pple you r richer than?why the unnecessary comparism?..Obi was the former chairman of Fidelity bank..that is a no mean-fit...so truly he was not a begger.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by tochman(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2014
jaymichael:
I have said it before on a tread that APUGA has been sold for a plate of nkwobi and a carton of hero beer. What if Tinubu had left (sold out) AC(N) even when the party was controlling only one state and even at that was facing strong persecution from the Obasanjo led federal government. He stood firm, nurtured the party, reclaimed the SW, now the party (through its merger with other poitical parties) has turned out to be a great opposition force to curtail the excesses of the ruling party and is poised to take over the central government from the ruling party. For this, I will always respect the man Tinubu. Yet some ignorant folks across the bridge will come online and throw wild and baseless bashing against a man they don't even know.It is so easy for people to hate, envy and become jealous of you when you are successful but they do not know how much time, efforts and sleepless nights and sacrifices you have put into achieving your goal.
LESSON: Whatever is your defined political fortunes and interests, nobody dashes you on a platter of gold, you fight for that which you want and not by yansh-licking AGIP.

respect men with your best interest at heart, not those creating and merging parties for their personal interest. 'Food for though'
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Lilimax(f): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
MacluvPH:
Good and Mature response from Mr Obi rather than those politicians that would have used abusive words to design Mrs Ojukwu.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by ChikezieU(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
All of una insulting Peter Obi are damn fools, u musnt talk.
man4many9:
this is just a cover up story. The main reason you left was becuase u wanted to become a minister which was denied from u cus of ur former political party. You want to ensure the re-election of gej under the interest of who? U and ur family i guess. Is gej a messiah? Igbo politician always betraying us cus of money.

1 Like

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by recentelder(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Wait a min, mrs has been favoured to b ambassado thru pdp. Why didn't she reject d offer on d ground dat apga is nt d federal might.

1 Like

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by experimentist: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
2cato:
At least a dignified response from a sensible person. Obi is looking forward to become a minister in jonathan cabinet.
Which cabinet.. For otuoke abi.. He can be d minister of mosquito net.

1 Like

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by gerald09(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Obi is ryt APGA is Not worth the trouble, its filled with thugs, businessmen, greedy men, illiterates, visionless, bunch of old farts, politically not smart sorry I mean Naturally not smart (but fink they are), you will fink development is a one man fight but when you work within the state government you will realize the governor has little power to fight development unless it people inside and outside the government fight with him. How do you develop a state when the men with power and money hold u down and the poor u fight for are used against you for #2,000. Road to be built are abandoned because maybe the don of the community didnt get paid and he uses the youth to disrupt work, Anambra state/APGA has been taking over by thugs, Businessmen with massive inferiority complex, choked up in greed and selfish interest n large egos. Very sad
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Chigold101(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
man4many9:

i guess he was reacher tham orji uzo kalu abi? Or reacher than ifeanyi uba who is a governorship candidate of labour party but working for pdp. Anambra politicians selling anambrarians for plate of porridge.
it is cos Anambra politicians sold Anambrarians for a plate of porridge that the massive development we have witnessed in the last 8 years and now are taking place. comparing Obi before hr became governor with Ifeanyi Uba is like comparing Nigeria with Cameroon. Ifeanyi is a poor man and has always been. I may not have known of Obi's involvement in Fidelity bank, but u can go and check. of hi company called Next or the drink called Amarula or blue ocean. as for Orji uzo he went in a rich guy but he fought power that be (OBJ) therefore he was taught a bitter lesson. Finally Obi had never been a noisemaker. check his past and present records.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by fairheven: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2014
akudinaobi:
Coward
Ask your slef ,why didn't obasanjo join another political party because pdp has derailed
Hmmmmmm
Obi last eight years nobody I repeat nobody in anambra nkem knows u exepct your kindred even them bearly know you but the same ojukwu who you aclaimed to be your God father impose you on us we helplesly agree
Now you ruled we all supported like a goat for good 8yrs on the same platform apga that ojukwu presented
The worst of this is that u came again at the end of your tenure impose a strange face again whom we have not heard of befor or see as our governor we all agree foolishly again
Just some months after the election you decamp to another platform where you sworn in front of ojukwu that you will never join
God knows the best
Must you result to insult to drive-home your point?
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by ChikezieU(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2014
See Flattering tongue like urs, u campaign against insulting politicians yet insulting APGA
jaymichael:
I have said it before on a tread that APUGA has been sold for a plate of nkwobi and a carton of hero beer. What if Tinubu had left (sold out) AC(N) even when the party was controlling only one state and even at that was facing strong persecution from the Obasanjo led federal government. He stood firm, nurtured the party, reclaimed the SW, now the party (through its merger with other poitical parties) has turned out to be a great opposition force to curtail the excesses of the ruling party and is poised to take over the central government from the ruling party. For this, I will always respect the man Tinubu. Yet some ignorant folks across the bridge will come online and throw wild and baseless bashing against a man they don't even know.It is so easy for people to hate, envy and become jealous of you when you are successful but they do not know how much time, efforts and sleepless nights and sacrifices you have put into achieving your goal.
LESSON: Whatever is your defined political fortunes and interests, nobody dashes you on a platter of gold, you fight for that which you want and not by yansh-licking AGIP.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Chigold101(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by vislabraye(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2014
Why should she criticize him ? Is she not benefiting from this administration ?
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Chigold101(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2014
man4many9:

it is cos Anambra politicians sold Anambrarians for a plate of porridge that the massive development we have witnessed in the last 8 years and now are taking place. comparing Obi before hr became governor with Ifeanyi Uba is like comparing Nigeria with Cameroon. Ifeanyi is a poor man and has always been. I may not have known of Obi's involvement in Fidelity bank, but u can go and check. of hi company called Next or the drink called Amarula or blue ocean. as for Orji uzo he went in a rich guy but he fought power that be (OBJ) therefore he was taught a bitter lesson. Finally Obi had never been a noisemaker. check his past and present records.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Seawhy(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Anyhow, one looks at it 'BETRAYAL' is the word.
Esua betrayed his brother in the bible, so Obi betrayed late Chief Ojukwu and ndi igbo.
To me those excuses do not hold water, because obi will tomorrow leave PDP and join another party and still tell us - mumus that he is leaving pdp for the interest of the igbos.
Haba, a stick of candle light shines for everybody to see with in the night. If Mr Obi is the assumed candle, he should shine and take the party to a greater height.
Is it jumping from one party to the other that will be the solution.
God picked Joseph from now where to become a leader, he could as well pick you from apga
Well, let us watch, time shall tell
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Fidelcruiz(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
I think all Nigeria politicians are like prostitutes. How can Obi dump APGA for PDP after his interest made Obiano succeed v in the last elections? That means Obiano will also leave APGA
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Ogbodavies(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2014
wetin concern agbero and over load
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Anambra politicians...

check out my articles on agribusiness on
how to make money in the multi-billion naira
industry.You will be glad you did.
....DO AGRIC CREATE WEALTH
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by RebelLeader15(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2014
akudinaobi:
Coward
Ask your slef ,why didn't obasanjo join another political party because pdp has derailed
Hmmmmmm
Obi last eight years nobody I repeat nobody in anambra nkem knows u exepct your kindred even them bearly know you but the same ojukwu who you aclaimed to be your God father impose you on us we helplesly agree
Now you ruled we all supported like a goat for good 8yrs on the same platform apga that ojukwu presented
The worst of this is that u came again at the end of your tenure impose a strange face again whom we have not heard of befor or see as our governor we all agree foolishly again
Just some months after the election you decamp to another platform where you sworn in front of ojukwu that you will never join
God knows the best
From your point of view, you have portrayed the people of Anambra as goats, fools, derailed ethiopian cows who have sold their brains for a plate of Nkwobi and Tokunbo spare part...........heheheheheheehehhehee I laugh at the foolishness of this eastern tribe.

Igbos, claiming to be the wisest fools since 500BC

3 Likes

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by walemoney007(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2014
chisco82:

Will remaining with APGA make him politically irrelevant? No. Politic is a game of intrest, just like when Gov. Rochers left for his own personal intrest, i forsee Obi replacing Jonathan comes 2019." It is the turn of the south east so lets support him.
so u really fink power will remain in d south in 2019,if Yaradua a fulani man from katsina didnt die,and he was re-elected in 2011,ao will u feel if he wants to handover power to a kanuri man form d north east.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2014
And it made front page? Well done Nairaland
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Dcaliphate(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
dridowu:
less concern
ur concern irrelevant
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Policewoman(f): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Peter Obi disappointed me personally. I thought he promised to retire from partisan politics after he completes his 8 yr tenure as governor? Why is he desperate for political appointment now to the extent of decamping to PDP few months after successfully helping Obiano to become his successor? Peter Obi should just go and sit down
I thought you were pro PDP? Wetin come happen?
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by backtosender: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2014
peter obi was a member in APGA the party does not belong to one man like ACN belong to one man,even with the exit of ikemba APGA still stand.Is obi his excellence greater than Ikemba?APGA is not an ideology of a sinngle man rather an organization that will champion igbos to greater height
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Akbee:
true talk....derailing!dats the most suitable term for apga*s current condition.mr obi wants greener pasture n a platform were he can fulfil his future political ambitions.APGA is no place for that... i actually saw dat coming just after the demise of odumegwu ojukwu the biafran leader..
its obvious that gud things dont last long..2go(a south African social network creation) n Apga r in the same shoe..PDP is gaining ground every now n then..

and PDP would be Facebook, abi na Whatsapp?
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by Policewoman(f): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2014
Obi made a personal decision and i support him. For all you coneheads and haters, please go to the nearest transformer.

Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by hushmail: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2014
with this coming from Obi, am now truly convinced that Nigerian politicians all lack common and simple integrity.

how can a venerated man spew such rubbish? he does not need to change platform to achieve what ever he needs to achieve for Ndigbo.

even from his own personal resources, he can do so much more. what else is he looking for in PDP?

Obi is reputed to be even richer than Dangote. vanity upon vanity.

is there no retirement in his dictionary? afterall he promised to retire from politics after his tenure.

Lord have mercy on your people.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by EagleNest(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2014
Peter Obi disappointed me. He had been weathering the pressures from PDP to leave APGA for many years. Alas he now left when APGA needed him most. Nevertheless, that's his choice and decision. Let's see how time and events will process his decision.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by akiOYIBO: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2014
tomorrow will tell..this is a step I expected him to take immediately after his tenure as governor..Am proud of Igbos like OBI.
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by citizenY(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2014
SlimSkipper:
APGA has derailed and is new party is still on d rail, abi? shio People Deceivin People since 1999 angry

Obi is the rail and he is taking it to PDP.... na today/
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by akiOYIBO: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2014
hushmail:

with this coming from Obi, am now truly convinced that Nigerian politicians all lack common and simple integrity.

how can a venerated man spew such rubbish? he does not need to change platform to achieve what ever he needs to achieve for Ndigbo.

even from his own personal resources, he can do so much more. what else is he looking for in PDP?

Obi is reputed to be even richer than Dangote. vanity upon vanity.

is there no retirement in his dictionary? afterall he promised to retire from politics after his tenure.

Lord have mercy on your people.

Yea I was there at the secretariat on the workers day when he promised to retire to his normal life as a business man. But come to think of it, is dat d right thing for him and us? The cause he's pursuing is d very right one but like I said earlier "time will tell"
Re: Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed by zudozz: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Who will make d party gr8 (not 2 derails) after Ojukwu's death if every1 ''jumpship'' like u did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / NBA Apologises To El-Rufai For Disinviting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.