Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller (1666 Views)

American Said Fortune Teller Scammed Him $700,000 To Fix Romantic Relationship! / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by daryoor(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2014
i guess its an african thing sha, some girls will take the picture of three guys to an alfa, the alfa will choose for her, then she deletes the rest from her bbm smiley and never pick their call. some take the list to their pastor, some cele prophet.

you ,yes you that babe way dey read this post you wan lie say you no carry list go one place make dem choose?
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by skillzbae(f): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Dumb thing to do. Sooooo lame
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
skillzbae:
yh so so lame..i dnt think any 21st century chic got tym for dat...
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by daryoor(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2014
skillzbae:
all these kids of nowadays, thats why mummy will carry the name there for you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by skillzbae(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:

all these kids of nowadays, thats why mummy will carry the name there for you smiley
Wow, dis post is more lame nd dumb dan d original post. Meanwhile, Mum is late. Even if she was alive, she must av beta things to do dan ds jobless wakawaka
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by daryoor(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2014
skillzbae:
Wow, dis post is more lame nd dumb dan d original post. Meanwhile, Mum is late. Even if she was alive, she must av beta things to do dan ds jobless wakawaka

im very sorry puting your mum in this. i was only joking having fun online o. abeg no vex
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by skillzbae(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:

im very sorry puting your mum in this. i was only joking having fun online o. abeg no vex
Sorry i ws rude, stil havent gotten over her death.
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by radiant3(f): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2014
As far as I'm concerned,there is nothing wrong in taking suitors name to a true man of God if d suitors ar two nd both of them ar really serious abt d relationship bt if dey ar more than two,it's nonsense!
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by daryoor(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2014
skillzbae:
Sorry i ws rude, stil havent gotten over her death.
Ok. I pray u get the strength to move on
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by skillzbae(f): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:

Ok. I pray u get the strength to move on
Tnx
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by philantoxx(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2014
weird!!
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by adepiero: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
radiant3:
As far as I'm concerned,there is nothing wrong in taking suitors name to a true man of God if d suitors ar two nd both of them ar really serious abt d relationship bt if dey ar more than two,it's nonsense!
"Man of God" or "god of man" There is no man of God! if there is, then what are you? what led you to having two suitors in the first place? INFIDELITY! More over was it the so called "god of man". that advice you to go for multiple spouse so he can shortlist for you?

All these practice is archaic and should be abolished. You don't give your destiny to someone to play guessing game. later when things go wrong you'll start blaming yourself!
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by radiant3(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:
"Man of God" or "god of man" There is no man of God! if there is, then what are you? what led you to having two suitors in the first place? INFIDELITY! More over was it the so called "god of man". that advice you to go for multiple spouse so he can shortlist for you?

All these practice is archaic and should be abolished. You don't give your destiny to someone to play guessing game. later when things go wrong you'll start blaming yourself!

It is possible to av two different guys asking for a lady's hand in marriage nd as far as I'm concerned it is nt INFIDELITY if d lady hs nt said yes to both of them.
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
The day any bitch takes my pics or name to are babalawo my pics go blow and she and d babalawo will die
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by berbs112(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:
i guess its an african thing sha, some girls will take the picture of three guys to an alfa, the alfa will choose for her, then she deletes the rest from her bbm smiley and never pick their call. some take the list to their pastor, some cele prophet.

you ,yes you that babe way dey read this post you wan lie say you no carry list go one place make dem choose?
Ladies still do this with the hope of finding out the financial capacity of d guy especially if the guy isn't making money at the moment...
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by adepiero: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2014
radiant3:

It is possible to av two different guys asking for a lady's hand in marriage nd as far as I'm concerned it is nt INFIDELITY if d lady hs nt said yes to both of them.
see you! if its not infidelity, then what is it? Mere considering another suitor as a potential spouse without giving response to his/her proposal yet is INFIDELITY!

If you are in a relationship and you are still admiring someone outside, its INFIDELITY!!
there is a way infidelity works and it goes thus:

ADMIRATION --> CONSIDERATION --> EXPLORATION--> ACTUALISATION

first you admire, after that you think of the possibility, then you try it out to see what it really entails and before you know it! you've actualised it
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by daryoor(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:
see you! if its not infidelity, then what is it? Mere considering another suitor as a potential spouse without giving response to his/her proposal yet is INFIDELITY!

If you are in a relationship and you are still admiring someone outside, its INFIDELITY!!

first you admire, after that you think of the possibility, then you try it out to see what it really entails and before you know it! you've actualised it

Why this long analysis, girl that will av sample the two guys already, mostly the confusion is basically to know which one of the two messi and mikel will later win world best. Girls are selfish, but I love them anyway smiley
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by Nutase: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
grin
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by radiant3(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:

Try as much as possible to read my post nd comprehend it before u quote me!
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by cisse7575(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
lots of people has been misled on this issue. imagine a girl with four list to a fortune teller,

they will just tell you that

no1 is fair

no2 is very good

no3 very good

no 4 worst,

in some places, they just tell you your husband/wife is no 2. so the person therefore will be misled. that no 2 may be drunkard, wife beater or husband cheater. he may have one or more bad behaviours that kills the relationship in the future.

what they supposed to tell you is that you and no 2 have match star, so check his or her xters, behavior and other, if you are okay with it, then you can marry.
look for instance...

no1 is fair, fair xters, but rich

no2 is very good bad xters, very rich

no3 very good, but poor, fair xrter.

No4 is worst. but stinkingly rich.

which are you going to chose?

call me on 08023926101 for more details
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by alotofgrace(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
make sure u add the Pastor;babalawo to d list
Re: Taking Boyfriends List To Pastor/fortune Teller by Tymax(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Society has raised these girls into unfaithful partners.

Me sef must get my own long list.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Girlfriend Act This Way Pls Help / GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House. / The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.