Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,378 members, 7,958,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship (1667 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2015
The two things women want most from men in relationship are HAPPINESS and SUCCESS. Not good looks. Your good looks are useless if you cannot pay your bills. I have seen many babes dumping their guys when they could not pay their bills. One babe even tried her best by paying for a nice flat for her poor guy and bought him a nice Honda Accord car. But the poor guy still did not improve, misused the car and lost it to those he was owing. So, she left him and that was good riddance to bad rubbish. No wise woman would like to end up with a man who cannot make her happy. And there is no way a man can make a woman happy without success. Just excel and be good in your legitimate occupation and profession, and she will love you and support you. Majority of women don't ask for too much from men. Just regular decent means of livelihood. At least, to provide a decent apartment, pay your rent and other bills to avoid embarassment, and save enough to secure your future. But if a man cannot provide the basic things for a decent life, why should any sane and wise woman even waste her time with you? It is silly to marry a man without regular salary or income.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by mencade5(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
alright

1 Like

Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2015
we don hear
Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by Dlionsheart: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
In your own opinion, you're right
Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by ivyT(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2015
Happiness_Love Success_Money
thats what i need in a relationship
Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2015
I create my own happiness so he needs to be happy and successful for himself.

1 Like

Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by yorubaboiy: 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
omo iya biliki ilaosogunka ajanlekoko omotorongunwayw wey dey my area nko.....
Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by naijaboiy: 7:39pm On May 24, 2015
Do you necessarily have to bash on guys that have "good looks"?

No guy in his right senses will think that it's his looks alone that will attract and sustain a woman with him.

So quit the bashing.

1 Like

Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Do you necessarily have to bash on guys that have "good looks"?

No guy in his right senses will think that it's his looks alone that will attract and sustain a woman with him.

So quit the bashing.

. Nobody is bashing guys with good looks. Good looking guys look better with success.
Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by Summersland(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
We don hear,mr/mrs succes story
Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by yomi007k(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
ivyT:
Happiness_Love
Success_Money

thats what i need in a relationship
Wat do u have to give in return?

1 Like

Re: The Two Things Women Want Most From Men In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2015
Summersland:
We don hear,mr/mrs succes story
Something dey vex you?
U need fuel? grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Lies EVERYONE Had Told In Bed..... 18+ / What Are You Gonna Do If Your Mom Slaps You In public........... / Opinion: So People Who Spend Most Of Their Time On Line Have No Real Life Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.