Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her (599 Views)

Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence / Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2014
I keep wondering where some guys keep their manners. You have a girlfriend/wife that:
1. She Pampers you
2. She Doesn't ask you for ANYTHING
3. She Keeps you up on everything that goes on in her life
4. She dosnt lie to you
5. She gives you all the attention you need
6. She cooks for you constantly
7. She barely nags
8. She calls you&messages you constantly
9. She gives you gifts
10. She is hopelessly inlove with you
11. She dosnt care about the size of your pocket
12. She would climb mountains to make you happy

It is exetrmely hard to get this type of ladies these days.. With all the decendants of jezebel lurking around looking for who to devour.

So if you "still" have this type in your custody, make an effort. You might loose her to some other guy that knows her value.

Take her to special places(not just out),write her love notes, send her long mails and tell how much you adore her, dont lie to her, dont flirt with other girls, give her all the attention she needs, buy her things, show her off(ladies love that), etc

I dnt want to end up with a psycho, thief, LovePeddler and a gold digger neither do you.
So lets appreciate what we have before we loose it.

3 Likes

Re: Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by cutieberie1(f): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2014
so true.u dnt knw wat u hav till u loose it
Re: Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
I hope every guy reads and adheres to this. However,number 6 is a NO NO NO!
Ladies pls and pls again,don't cook for your guy constantly...you gonna be doing that all the time when you get married,so why start now when he hasn't put the ring on your finger.

1 Like

Re: Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by Dlionsheart: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Nice write up, @op. I subscribe to your position.

but the 'good ladies' and the virtues listed above are about 5% here in Nigeria.

the bad ones na im plenty pass. They're about 95% and are found every where in Nigeria. In most cases, they're from handy homes and very beautiful.
Re: Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by DesChyko: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Women are like wrapped parcels bought from a market. You will never know the contents till you get home.

1 Like

Re: Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2014
^^ exactly!
Re: Men: If You Have A Good Lady, Appreciate Her by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
nyc1i even have one with me wish i can marry her soon but marriage is far from us now cos na rubbish ladies full everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wht Was Ur Intention On Ur First Sight/convstn With A Male Or Female / Guys...which Do You Prefer? / LADIES, Read This Story So You Don't Miss Your Soulmate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.