Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? (4986 Views)

Poll: Should a girl leave her boyfriend if she discovers that he's been cheating

Yes: 51% (19 votes)
No: 48% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by mobzy205(f): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2006
90% of men cheat everyday because they just can't help do you think u should continue with a relationship when your man is cheating on to you. most people say men will always cheat even when married what do think cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by smartsoft(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2006
The thing is, don't judge the book by it's cover, why not catch him life, then you can now react to that.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by alheri(f): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2006
Its your decision. Personally I love my husband and I pray he never cheats on me. But if it happens, I guess it depends on the situation. If he's sorry and has stopped, we'll work things out. If not, yawa go gas. I will show him red hot chilli pepper! And might just probably leave.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Viper(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2006
mobzy let him cheat, cheesy
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by glodave(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2006
men? men can stop cheatin, so the best thin ' just let them'.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2006
if ur man cheats on u, LEAVE HIM!!!!!!
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2007
Why?
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by ima1(f): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2007
Seun:

Why?

Because no matter how much he begs, he is still going to do it again bcoz he automatically assumes that if you forgave him the first time you will again, if he wants to cheat then he should remain single.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by okwanuzo3(f): 1:31am On Jan 14, 2007
ima1:

Because no matter how much he begs, he is still going to do it again because he automatically assumes that if you forgave him the first time you will again, if he wants to cheat then he should remain single.
Nail on head!!
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Macgreat(m): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2007
@topic, i say let him till he stop cheating but you have to keep showing love winkinfact increase the amount of love you show him,that is when he will know their is a great difference between a wife and a night stand,but if your not married to him forget it,it's the same cry grin No offence but SAME NI grin
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by jerseygurl(f): 3:43am On Jan 14, 2007
he might luv ya and still cheat on ya smiley
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by caffinehi(m): 3:26am On Jan 16, 2007
Cheaters never quit! , or was that winners? I f'ing don't remember.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by belle4u2nv(f): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2007
It's the 'man' nature. It makes him a man.
So just pray it dosent get outta hand.
But cheat? Men always do, if not 2dy, it'l be 2morow.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2007
belle4u2nv:

So just pray it dosent get out of hand.
But cheat? Men always do, if not 2dy, it'l be 2morow.

if he accepts that i could cheat someday as well i he can, that'll make sense
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Seun(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2007

Your boyfriend gave you that bullshit as an excuse for his misbehaviour and you accepted it?
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by ima1(f): 2:37am On Jan 18, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin grin

who would be so stupid to believe that. its a man's nature. it makes him a man, that's just bullshit
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by belle4u2nv(f): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ Seun and Co.
If its not in you men's nature to cheat, then tell me why you guys cheat.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2007
Can a man commit adultery if another woman doesn't make her **** available? Women cheat as often as men.
It is in the nature of certain men to cheat, and those men are always surrounded by gullible women because they tend to be very charming. Before you fall for a great player, ask yourself how he became so good at toasting.

1 Like

Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by okwanuzo3(f): 4:08am On Jan 27, 2007
if he accepts that i could cheat someday as well as he can, that'll make sense
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by bigbumper(f): 4:29am On Jan 27, 2007
If he does it the second time.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by mobzy205(f): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2007
y should a man even cheat in the first place. can't he keep his privates in his pants
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Macgreat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2007
Always in it's pant but some external forces makes it pop out grin Just like magnet "it will always attract no matter where it's Hidden"
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by desiree(f): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2007
If your partner cheats on you, you shouldn't just dump his cheating ass, kick it as well!!! angry

No cheat deserves a second chance in my book, because they always think they've scored one.

1 Like

Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Free(f): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2007
I almost agreed with ya desiree

but i think dey should be givn a 2nd chance
if it happnds again then U leave em' grin
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by desiree(f): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2007
Free:

I almost agreed with ya desiree

but i think dey should be givn a 2nd chance
if it happnds again then U leave em' grin

I understand what you are trying to say, but if you give them a second chance, believe me, it is most definitely going to happen again. It is like waiting for the expected to occur.You can never give him that trust again, there is no point staying with a man you can't trust

1 Like

Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Free(f): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2007
yea maybe they will do it ovr again

i may not trust him 100% but
i will give that chance just to see wot will happnd grin undecided
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Busta(f): 4:03am On Jan 28, 2007
@topic.

leave em!
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by fellow(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2007
Simple no way. Why would you leave him? Do you think a man would be able to withstand the schemings of a wandering woman? Best bet have a mindset about him having the tendency to do such but then pray to GOD to give him a strong mind to withstand it.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Chiori(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2007
If you're already married, please don't leave him. If you do he'll die. If you are in such a situation, contact me and I will show you how to get your husband back to you.
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by edmondo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2007
is women world b4 dey get married bt afta gettin married is men world!!!
so,all the ladies in the hse,welcome to men's world!!!
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by Chiori(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2007
kpod
Re: Should We Leave Our Men If They Are Cheating? by alabiyemmy(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2007
I have seen married womenwho cheats - so - it is 50 - 50. But I dont think you need to leave your man if you find out he is cheating, if you leave then where next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejections And Relationships / What Is The Main Purpose Of Marriage? / Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.