Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, (824 Views)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / Swagalicious Alhaja In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Hubby / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by atinukes5(f): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
hi humble nairalanders, pls assist with ur views, my friend is having difficult time now, her hubby never seem to appreciate her, not even her inlaws, whatever she does is for the good of herself and hubby and His family, but no appreciation, infact she feels frustrated whenever her in-laws are around. what can she do. pls advice, cos she is threatening to start behaving as she deems fit, they don't respect her, no sympathy and no nice words towards her. forgot to tell you that they have no children yet for 5 years now.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by falconey(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok

The reason is in the last sentence.

TELL HER TO PRAY TO GOD.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by alkines(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked no kidz..dat d reason dey are misbehaving towards ha buh d best i think she can do is to pray and believe dat all is goin to b well aftrall it was FOR BETTER FOR WORSE..
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Divorce him and move on!
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by iceberylin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
That's like NIGERIA-Amalgamation not Marriage
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by ifeajikap(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Divorce him and move on!
divorce kwa
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
divorce kwa
Who has time to be nurturing one sided feelings in these times? I mean, it takes an individual with low self esteem to sit down and let people make you feel unimportant and all trash.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by ifeajikap(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Who has time to be nurturing one sided feelings in these times? I mean, it takes an individual with low self esteem to sit down and let people make you feel unimportant and all trash.
well dats marriage 4 u, 4 better 4 worse till death do u part
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
well dats marriage 4 u, 4 better 4 worse till death do u part
Well, i aint married so i know less.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by ifeajikap(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
AirSultan:
Well, i aint married so i know less.
dats y u shuldnt rush into marriage dats y I pity gals wey dy marry bcus he is rich nd last I checked d last pple to advice r couples cuz dere mata no consign u wen dem go reconcile u no go knw
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Prblm of no kids may be 4rm d man, who knws. If d man luvs d wife, he shudnt allow his family into d matter.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
tell her to keep doing good. what comes around goes around.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
dats y u shuldnt rush into marriage dats y I pity gals wey dy marry bcus he is rich nd last I checked d last pple to advice r couples cuz dere mata no consign u wen dem go reconcile u no go knw
You are right.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by halfricanadian(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
cry cry criosly well my prayers are with her

She shd focus more on her self now

Dont please any one dat makes u feel less human

Wen she sees them greet answer wen u do nytin abeg tell her dat wen she does anything to dem she shd av it in her mind she is doing to God u kno so she wont b ready for any appreciation dat will reduce d worries

Concerning child she shd always b around kids love dem buy gift for them

Yoruba will say *ori omo lon mu omo waye*

Meaning its d destiny of a child to attract anoda child to d world

U want kids? Show love mercy compassion nd care to anoda person child

Children are d heritage of God's kingdom d light of d world wen God sees her love for other people's kids are own child will b giving to her

cry cry wat most women miss to do

1 Like

Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
She should appreciate herself.
Re: Her Hubby Doesnt Appreciate Her, by chomytex(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
if u marry wahala, if u no marry wahala. which way to go?

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married / Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her / Topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.