Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

.. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (40530 Views)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by 3coins(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Jerrick:
Little Talk, More Pictures not otherwise! What's wrong with all these girls??! angry
fools like alexis007 made them stop posting. . The ones that posted took it down

1 Like

Re: .. by adegwurulez(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe grin

Match don end tay tay tongue
I'll count that as my loss undecided
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

How can you use picture to tell sey she old pass u? Guy, u no get sense. She even look younger than u.
...no mind me....the small boy just dey look for person to infect with im inferiority complex....me don quit im matter tey tey
Re: .. by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

Preparing to sell beans for the day. Plenty hawkers full this place, I swear.

Thats the reason they wont upload their pics.

Wetin concern you if them be hawkers. undecided

1 Like

Re: .. by Rutheby(f): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

Preparing to sell beans for the day. Plenty hawkers full this place, I swear.
Preparing to cook rather. Do beans hawkers select them b4 selling?

1 Like

Re: .. by justi4jesu(f): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2014
Rutheby:

Dont mind him joor. Do your thing while having fun.
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2014
3coins:

fools like alexis007 made them stop posting. . The ones that posted took it down
...you see this thread and my matter...you must die on one of them...UNCONDITIONALLY!
Re: .. by Rutheby(f): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Dont mind him joor. Do your thing while having fun.
tank u joor

1 Like

Re: .. by Jerrick(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2014
3coins:

Lol.
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
Rutheby:
ruthybaby,dat thing still dey pain you?...chai alexander...c as you wan cause dis girl mental depression.....[place his hands on her bum and squeezes it]....you were gorgeous...so gorgeous that i felt threatened by your beauty..... tongue
Rutheby:
ruthybaby,dat thing still dey pain you?...chai alexander...c as you wan cause dis girl mental depression.....[place his hands on her bum and squeezes it]....you were gorgeous...so gorgeous that i felt threatened by your beauty.....
Re: .. by Rutheby(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
...ehyaaa......but your own no good...so your step-mother would give you a tray of iron beans to hawk and instead of you to concentrate and make sales.....you'd just jazz into one uncompleted building and login 2 nairaland?.....thunder don fire you and dat your mango-shaped head 2day...[dials step-mother's number and yells into the fone]Woman,Call Me Back...I Get Gist For You!
Grow up. Can't say more than that

1 Like

Re: .. by 3coins(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
...you see this thread and my matter...you must die on one of them...UNCONDITIONALLY!
lol. . .words from the "Mature" man cool
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
...no mind me....the small boy just dey look for person to infect with im inferiority complex....me don quit im matter tey tey

I dey tell you, baba. Me self dey quit.
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Rutheby:
Grow up. Can't say more than that
....you got really pained...hmmm....c where e-yab wan give person cardiac arrest.....babe,cool temper....i was just saying the truth in my own style grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Rutheby:

You wan cook am for selling. You dey hawk ewa ganyi abi? Be like sey you go get big yansh o.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Thats the reason they wont upload their pics.

Wetin concern you if them be hawkers. undecided

Na u dey manage her arsenal abi? Guy, u dey enjoy o. U go don chop beans tire.
Re: .. by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

Na u dey manage her arsenal abi? Guy, u dey enjoy o. U go don chop beans tire.

You are funny. Is it always all about arsenal or manchester. Please grow up already undecided
Re: .. by Rutheby(f): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
....you got really pained...hmmm....c where e-yab wan give person cardiac arrest.....babe,cool temper....i was just saying the truth in my own style grin
People like you can't upset me. Just grow up, you've been like this for long. Don't quote me again.
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Rutheby:
People like you can't upset me. Just grow up, you've been like this for long. Don't quote me again.
i would quote you as many times as i like.....anyways,whether i quote you or not...it doesn't change your status as an iron-beans hawker....c'mon stop wasting time on NL;go make a living 4rm ur hawking biz and get money for your school fees....
Re: .. by Eniqurl(f): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2014
mistahteepex:
hello ma'am, I think u've got the wrong person here! Abi do I look like Taiwo? wink
M serz jhur or bcuz dz nairaland huh ? Wil reach u on fb.
Re: .. by Eniqurl(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
mistahteepex:
hello ma'am, I think u've got the wrong person here! Abi do I look like Taiwo? wink
M serz jhur or bcuz dz nairaland huh ? Nd ur twin sister stil posted a pix of u on fb recently. Wah bouh DGC or ur stil nt Taiwo ?
Re: .. by nykolaax(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Juliaann:
Come on grachi grachi grachigrin

hey you are fine... y not upload make we see....you dey fear e-bad belle nii
Re: .. by nkowaputa(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=Rutheby post=27378107]
I can only say I love u. Wish I knew u personally.
The beans picking got me loving you more. Shows how natural and "unforming" you are.
Re: .. by Rutheby(f): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=nkowaputa post=27380386][/quote] Tank you

1 Like

Re: .. by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
nkowaputa:

Better pikin smiley
Re: .. by uzolexis(f): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
where are the pix na? i came to feed my eyes
Re: .. by solidman59(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
What a useless thread!!!! Instead of posting pictures u guys are busy insulting each other. Anyways na so babes tinz de be. Really this thread shld be named "the stu'pidity od NL girls". Go n see the handsomeness of NL guys, straight to the point and enjoyable. Curse all u want but this thread is really useless

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Eniqurl:
M serz jhur or bcuz dz nairaland huh ? Nd ur twin sister stil posted a pix of u on fb recently. Wah bouh DGC or ur stil nt Taiwo ?
Ehya , I'm really sorry dear, I'm not Taiwo. although I av younger twin brothers! btw this Taiwo must look a lot like me for you to still think I'm him! so Wahyasay? grin
Re: .. by Eniqurl(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
mistahteepex:
Ehya , I'm really sorry dear, I'm not Taiwo. although I av younger twin brothers! btw this Taiwo must look a lot like me for you to still think I'm him! so Wahyasay? grin
Lol okay
Re: .. by uchihahinata: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
solidman59:
What a useless thread!!!! Instead of posting pictures u guys are busy insulting each other. Anyways na so babes tinz de be. Really this thread shld be named "the stu'pidity od NL girls". Go n see the handsomeness of NL guys, straight to the point and enjoyable. Curse all u want but this thread is really useless

God bless u 4 this. I will make sure you get another like from me.. Will open a new a/c to like this post again
Re: .. by uchihahinata: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
solidman59:
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Where dem d pics nah?....
#waiting#

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.