Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

But That's None Of My Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But That's None Of My Business (604 Views)

Rubbish Minds My Age Is My Business - Kiss Daniel / Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But That's None Of My Business by chidify: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Today’s saying is going to be “But that’s none of my business”.

Your boyfriend cheats on you and treats you like trash and you keep on giving the excuse that “he didn’t mean it, he loves me”, but that’s none of my business.

You have been dating a married man for seven years and even have a child for him and you are complaining that he does not want to marry you. Why should he when you have given the milk to the cow for free. But that’s none of my business.

Your girlfriend leaves you for a rich maga because you are stingy as hell, in fact you are one of the reasons the title “aka super glue” was created. Yet you keep crying and wailing that she dumped you and broke your heart. You are not serious self, if it were me, I would have done worse but sha it’s none of my business.

You are there dreaming of how you will make millions from a future business while you fail woefully in school and you do not want to work for a living. Keep dreaming, Santa Claus is sure to make your dreams come true. But it’s none of my business.

Your boyfriend now locks his phone when he never used to do it before and you tell me he is not cheating. Be there o let water enter your eyes, but it’s none of my business.

You keep going on and on about how much you love your babe and want to marry her while she is distributing invitation cards for her traditional marriage but it’s none of my business.

Copied from http://singlelagosbabe..com
Re: But That's None Of My Business by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmn
Re: But That's None Of My Business by iceberylin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
ţęllįŋg mę ђow mųçђ yoųŗ lįƒę şųçķş āŋd ђow įţ wįll ŋęvęŗ gęţ bęţţęŗ undecided

bųţ ţђāţş ŋoŋę oƒ my bųşįŋęşş angry
Re: But That's None Of My Business by tmanis(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
I think you just made all of the above your business
Re: But That's None Of My Business by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
chidify:
Today’s saying is going to be “But that’s none of my business”.

Your boyfriend cheats on you and treats you like trash and you keep on giving the excuse that “he didn’t mean it, he loves me”, but that’s none of my business.

You have been dating a married man for seven years and even have a child for him and you are complaining that he does not want to marry you. Why should he when you have given the milk to the cow for free. But that’s none of my business.

Your girlfriend leaves you for a rich maga because you are stingy as hell, in fact you are one of the reasons the title “aka super glue” was created. Yet you keep crying and wailing that she dumped you and broke your heart. You are not serious self, if it were me, I would have done worse but sha it’s none of my business.

You are there dreaming of how you will make millions from a future business while you fail woefully in school and you do not want to work for a living. Keep dreaming, Santa Claus is sure to make your dreams come true. But it’s none of my business.

Your boyfriend now locks his phone when he never used to do it before and you tell me he is not cheating. Be there o let water enter your eyes, but it’s none of my business.

You keep going on and on about how much you love your babe and want to marry her while she is distributing invitation cards for her traditional marriage but it’s none of my business.

Copied from http://singlelagosbabe..com
how does this increase my blog traffic?

(1) (Reply)

Horrible! / XMAS Equation.. Check It Out! / Who Cheats Most In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.