Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! (2294 Views)

This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! / She Wants To Ruin Me / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
angryinfact I don't know why fine gals jus think they shouldn't pay for services rendered to them, yes I'm a barber, a good one at that, hang urself if u don't like it, the shop belongs to me and my bae isn't complaining, cos she beleives in me, but in the area where my shop is situated fine gals abound in plenty there, and being that school is still on, they come to get an haircut regularly to avoid being sent back home, but the thing is this, some of this gals where clothes that reveals their breasts and when I'm done barbing when I wanna dust their neck after pulling of the apron I normally see the section where there breasts divides left and right and seeing this as I'm doin my thing makes my chief whip down below my waist restless infact the sight of the breasts troubles my chief whip greatly, sometimes when I'm barbing and I'm holding their head many times my chief whip will be so hard that I'll feel like implanting my small but succulent lips to theirs, pls don't blame me, let he/she whose without sin be the first to cast a stone and at times some of them won't wanna go home after I'm through wth them.wheneva I tell them "pls come back I don't have change they're always delighted to come back,sometimes they'll ask me questions like where's my boss and when they find out that I own the place,they'll start asking dirty questions like do I have a galfriend,a particular gal copied my number from my board and started calling me,she called and my fone rang when my boxers was off my waist and I was abt penetratn my bae, she has called me at some occasions and I didn't discourage her frm calln me any longer, dat day as I saw her number my dick which was erect nad throbbn at the time fell flat like the wall of jericho, and my bae went home angrily wthout lettn me fvck her after all the mouth I made during midnight call of how I'm goin to destroy pvssy dat day, I need advice how can I control all of this wthout losing them as customers cos some of them dash me money after everything. Mature advice pls
Ehn ehn pls prettythicksme, pls I know u're lookn for a thread to exhibit ur stupidity as always pls see this and pass by I beg u! I've warned u now, adhere to the warning, and don't lemme descend on u!, be warned
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol...too much gist on ur thread that looks like a fiction..
I rest my comment here....
Next ! cool

1 Like

Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by ClassCaptain(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...too much gist on ur thread that looks like a fiction..
I rest my comment here....
Next ! cool
undecided
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Swissheart(f): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Okay.
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Swissheart:
Okay.
I like the generator behind u, can u pls borrow me for some time undecided
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Swissheart(f): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
I like the generator behind u, can u pls borrow me for some time undecided
...ohps....not mine, belongs to the government. Write to them
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Swissheart:
...ohps....not mine, belongs to the government. Write to them
undecided
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by gab264(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op that means u just opened yaa barbing saloon to entertain female customers„ or u just open it with the idea of gurls in yaa mind.
If u are serious with urself and yaa business, for God sake put away those bad taughts u always have, whenever u have a female customer present in your shop.
I think if u continue this way that means, that on a faithful day, u will be throwned out of the current place u situated yaa business, because of ur inability to pay up ur shop rent.
I fink u should learn from those pple that narrates all this stories that touches of how girls brought down there businesses.
The way u are goin about it now is exactly how day started and was like oooh my God had I knw"

Op be careful to avoid story that "touches"

1 Like

Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by frankcris(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
angryinfact I don't know why fine gals jus think they shouldn't pay for services rendered to them, yes I'm a barber, a good one at that, hang urself if u don't like it, the shop belongs to me and my bae isn't complaining, cos she beleives in me, but in the area where my shop is situated fine gals abound in plenty there, and being that school is still on, they come to get an haircut regularly to avoid being sent back home, but the thing is this, some of this gals where clothes that reveals their breasts and when I'm done barbing when I wanna dust their neck after pulling of the apron I normally see the section where there breasts divides left and right and seeing this as I'm doin my thing makes my chief whip down below my waist restless infact the sight of the breasts troubles my chief whip greatly, sometimes when I'm barbing and I'm holding their head many times my chief whip will be so hard that I'll feel like implanting my small but succulent lips to theirs, pls don't blame me, let he/she whose without sin be the first to cast a stone and at times some of them won't wanna go home after I'm through wth them.wheneva I tell them "pls come back I don't have change they're always delighted to come back,sometimes they'll ask me questions like where's my boss and when they find out that I own the place,they'll start asking dirty questions like do I have a galfriend,a particular gal copied my number from my board and started calling me,she called and my fone rang when my boxers was off my waist and I was abt penetratn my bae, she has called me at some occasions and I didn't discourage her frm calln me any longer, dat day as I saw her number my dick which was erect nad throbbn at the time fell flat like the wall of jericho, and my bae went home angrily wthout lettn me fvck her after all the mouth I made during midnight call of how I'm goin to destroy pvssy dat day, I need advice how can I control all of this wthout losing them as customers cos some of them dash me money after everything. Mature advice pls
Ehn ehn pls prettythicksme, pls I know u're lookn for a thread to exhibit ur stupidity as always pls see this and pass by I beg u! I've warned u now, adhere to the warning, and don't lemme descend on u!, be warned

gosh I can't even understand a thing...
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
frankcris:

gosh I can't even understand a thing...
I understand that it's normal wth u, u neva understand anything written, I doubt if u'll even understand dis too,
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by octopusfreaky(f): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
gab264:
Op that means u just opened yaa barbing saloon to entertain female customers„ or u just open it with the idea of gurls in yaa mind.
If u are serious with urself and yaa business, for God sake put away those bad taughts u always have, whenever u have a female customer present in your shop.
I think if u continue this way that means, that on a faithful day, u will be throwned out of the current place u situated yaa business, because of ur inability to pay up ur shop rent.
I fink u should learn from those pple that narrates all this stories that touches of how girls brought down there businesses.
The way u are goin about it now is exactly how day started and was like oooh my God had I knw"

Op be careful to avoid story that "touches"
I love stories that touch,especially when the story touches me in the most erotic part of my body wink
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
story for the gods
talo pe e seejo Huh?
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by octopusfreaky(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
talo pe e seejo Huh?
ashewo okunrin Huh?
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
ashewo okunrin Huh?
ahn ahn! Se o fe whyne mi ni? Ogeeni o need laati farabaale o, ko maa lo faragbegba! angry
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by octopusfreaky(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahn ahn! Se o fe whyne mi ni? Ogeeni o need laati farabaale o, ko maa lo faragbegba! angry
otito koro,,sha GBA pe ashewoism na your hobby..
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
otito koro,,sha GBA pe ashewoism na your hobby..
ahn ahn iwo omo yi omaa baaje gan,shey o mo eniton ba sooro ni? She o wo profile pics mi ko ri ige mi, waa tim ba ki e mo le wa gba jesu loga angry
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by octopusfreaky(f): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
ahn ahn iwo omo yi omaa baaje gan,shey o mo eniton ba sooro ni? She o wo profile pics mi ko ri ige mi, waa tim ba ki e mo le wa gba jesu loga angry
hahahaha ,,jonaifame22 Ashe o ti le ,,WO bo se fese fale fale niwa ju omoge..Lori le o di gobe.
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
hahahaha ,,jonaifame22 Ashe o ti le ,,WO bo se fese fale fale niwa ju omoge..Lori le o di gobe.
huh! Oo tiri anything, mo se se n mu eiye bo lakpo, o saa mo
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op you very funny, you seeking advice, yet, you warming someone.

Well, Have been in you shoes and still is, but my case was going to an all girls school for my field practicum and the mistake I made was giving out my phone number, As am typing this, I still get raunchy texts, seduction, tons of missed calls from them and their mode of dressing isn't helping issues, Two weeks ago, one volunteered to come spend weekend with me...why am typing this self ? Mtchhheeeee

My advice to you is, don't mix business with pleasure and to combat that pressure of falling to temptation, you just gotta apply self discipline and self control, start by telling your girlfriend the situation like you posted here then, psychologically her jealousy would be your guiding path.
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by frankcris(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
I understand that it's normal wth u, u neva understand anything written, I doubt if u'll even understand dis too,

next time, try writing what people can understand...ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Ray360: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
I don't judge or mamaguy people online. you just have to change. many of your posts and threads Are weird and always attracts obloquy from people. aren't you the same guy having feelings for a blood-sister? you can change bro, if truly this is the way you are.
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
undecided

Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
aaronson:
Op you very funny, you seeking advice, yet, you warming someone.

Well, Have been in you shoes and still is, but my case was going to an all girls school for my field practicum and the mistake I made was giving out my phone number, As am typing this, I still get raunchy texts, seduction, tons of missed calls from them and their mode of dressing isn't helping issues, Two weeks ago, one volunteered to come spend weekend with me...why am typing this self ? Mtchhheeeee

My advice to you is, don't mix business with pleasure and to combat that pressure of falling to temptation, you just gotta apply self discipline and self control, start by telling your girlfriend the situation like you posted here then, psychologically her jealousy would be your guiding path.
huh? Did u jus say tell my bae abt it, ah see if I try it, I'll listen talk for 2hrs non stop, ah mehn don't u say dat, abeg suggest another option,
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
huh? Did u jus say tell my bae abt it, ah see if I try it, I'll listen talk for 2hrs non stop, ah mehn don't u say dat, abeg suggest another option,
This Is how it works, its called psychology and reverse psychology, Tell you babe, some high school girls are hitting on you but they only trying but won't get you and you reaffirming you love for her.

1- you have succeeded in passing the message so when things go wrong tomorrow she would still have an atom of trust in you enough to juxtapose the polygamous nature of men.

2- you also have brief her up about the competition on you and so, a willing woman who is willing to keep her man would instantly starts to monitor her man better than the secret service detectives would.

3- you again have also aroused jealousy in her and once jealousy is aroused in a woman, she suspect your every moves and once she does, it would be a prerequisite for you to keep clean and don't play no game on her, thereby resisting the temptation of playing the card with those school girls and even if you eventually do, you must be twice as smart to cover your tracks so it won't be detected.

Its as simple as giving your babe a mind over matter thought while you try to take the matter out the mind.
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Op, diction betrays you!
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Op, diction betrays you!
Nuellah02 understanding has eluded u!
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
Nuellah02 understanding has eluded u!
Hmm.. ''You're funny, you don't need any advice'' was how I mean't it. Sorry if you took it wrongly, wasn't trying to sound rude.
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by jonaifame22(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Hmm.. ''You're funny, you don't need any advice'' was how I mean't it. Sorry if you took it wrongly, wasn't trying to sound rude.
then think b4 u talk next time
Re: Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
I've appologised. Pls stop quoting me! Bye!
jonaifame22:
then think b4 u talk next time

(1) (Reply)

12 Amazing Facts About The femalecore / Am In A Big Mess!! / Im A 26 Woman And Never Had A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.