Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Facing Facts About President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facing Facts About President Jonathan (545 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facing Facts About President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
President Jonathan is no doubt a leader that means well for Nigeria.But their is a thin line between your wish and the ability to carry out that wish.A thin line between your capability and the demands of your office.
I wonder how so soon we all are fast forgeting alot of problems that befell us under this administration.
- The NIS Shamboree that clearly exposed the unemployment status of we the youths.
- The numerous and repeated killings of our fellow country men.
- The impunity with which over $10 billion was stolen from our coffers with no questions asked or answered up till today.
- The increase in the price of petrol that greeted alot of outrage and so many more.
Today,we pay through our nose as a country on virtually all commodities as a result of that increase.
Nigerians i ask you,for how long must we allow this people ride and play on our sensibility?
Why must we allow them play on our heads on election days like this with pocket change?
Nigerian youth i ask you?
How long will you remain jobless because our leaders have failed us and refuse to do what is right?
If they could fail our little innocence kids at Buni-Yadi,then who are we?
Do you know that the youths of some countries will not take half of what we've been through with our leaders?
When will our time to contribute to national development come?
When will i ever get a job in my country without paying a bribe or getting connection?
When will i stop managing in my country that has so much but gives me little?
They said i should go to school and be leaders of tomorrow..When will that tomorrow come?
Honestly,i pity we the youths should you allow yourself be carried away by fake promises,pocket change or colouful advert and jingles like that of TAN.
Lets face fact,the office of the President demands more than what President Jonathan is offering us right now.

3 Likes

Re: Facing Facts About President Jonathan by mperoakeem(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Facing Facts About President Jonathan by egift(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Consider reading my letter to Jonathan as well.

Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace
https://www.nairaland.com/1956499/letter-president-jonathan-before-disgrace
Re: Facing Facts About President Jonathan by jayonpoint(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
@Op

U make sense die!
@ some point, I wonder if the youths of this country are saboteurs and hell bent on in living denial. Wat I dnt understand to this end is; does nigerian youths feels comfortable with the state of our nation? All the embarrassment many of us endure abroad are offshoot of bad leaders back home.

I urge nigerians youths, for once in our lifetime, let do the needful, let's earn some respect in the int'l communityn lest stop the mockery of ourselves. We hv lost value.

Let's help ourselves for the yet unborn generations.

Vote buhari for cleans in our system. Those who're spending our looted treasury to blacklist him are nt doing so becoz of us bt becoz of themselves. They knw once buhari wins, their business is as good as done and gone for gud.

Buhari can't b 100% clean since no man is and he's humanbeing like u n i. However, he has a gr8 depth of zero tolerance for corruption, nepotism, impunity atleast to a bearest minimum.

We can't continue to do thins the same way and expect a dffrent results. Forget all the Roose circulating social media abt buhari, they're nt truth, they're only meant to scare and beat u to the game...Jonathan, can't lead this country for another 4yrs of another catastrophic regime. We actually thot as PhD holder he wld bring abt the change we so desire when he told us abt his no shoe nonsense bt he failed too flat.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black People Hate Black People? / FG Determined To Float National Carrier / Feeling Mubi Residents Narrate Ordeals After Another Town Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.