Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. (62447 Views)

African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by neighy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Centrifude:

Americans are the scum of this earth, they claim that Nigeria is guilty of human rights violations, *whether its true or not* it still doesn't change the fact that they are also guilty of the same thing, they drop bombs on to of peoples homes just to kill one person, they used Chemical weapons and Fallujah, their soldiers sometimes kill civilians for fun, they fund terrorism... and maybe we should also start funding terrorists in Israel, china russia and europe.
Yea Indeed... They keep going here and there stopping countries from making WMD's like they stopped Saffers Nuclear project... But am sure they do keep theirs...
IMAGINE! Israel Claimed to be Fighting Hamas But they were Firing the whole of GAZA... The US said and did Nothing... The UN didn't intervene... They Only do what favors them

LOL they already bought/Own the Major the World terrorist Group so twill be hard to fund terrorism in the US...

That Brings me to ask this Question... Without the Aid of the U.S(not possible though) does Israel stand a chance against Russia?? Just Curious
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by neighy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Henry240:

They gifted us 5 ships including NNS thunder, NNS thunder 2, we only had to pay 5 million USD on upgrades in each of those ships.
Do you want to compare that to The Damage they've Caused??
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
neighy:
Do you want to compare that to The Damage they've Caused??

Refusing to sell over human rights issues, is double standards, when they are selling to the saudi's and Egyptians, however still a credible reason not to sell.

Whether you agree or not.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by neighy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Centrifude:

Nah I know that the Base is not in Nigeria, I was just wondering what the other U.S forces who were sent to Nigeria, to "help gather intelligence on Boko-Haram" are really doing there, because ever since I heard that they would going to Nigeria, I haven't seen or read a single story about them providing information or any kind of help to Nigeria.
From what I've seen so far, they seem to be making the situation much worse.
they are doing little Or Nothing and ExaCtly they're Worsening the Situation... Only God knows Maybe even providing Intel and Satellite clearance to the BKH... And if they Manage to capture 1 BKH member IMAGINE WHAT THE HEADLINE WOULD LOOK LIKE ON CNN and BBC??
Lemme Give you a Intro "the dude might be a BKH recruit and was caught when urinating someWhere in Borno"

The US Army Captures Shekau's Second in Command.. The US army have been in Nigeria Providing Logistics and Support to the NA who cried for help Months Ago
The US Army have been planning a Major Attack Tracing and Locating the second in Command who was Caught in his Base Heavily Guided" When obviously they've been Eating and sleeping in Abuja...
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by neighy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Henry240:

Refusing to sell over human rights issues, is double standards, when they are selling to the saudi's and Egyptians, however still a credible reason not to sell.

Whether you agree or not.
Are we only Talking about the Refusal?? Am talking about them Doing more bad than Good Causing more Damage than Aiding

1 Like

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
neighy:
Are we only Talking about the Refusal?? Am talking about them Doing more bad than Good Causing more Damage than Aiding

It is ultimately our responsibility to keep our country safe and secure. A friend can only lend or refuse to lend a hand.

Neither is there concrete proof that the Americans are stifling our attempts to rid the country off terrorists.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by neighy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Henry240:

It is ultimately our responsibility to keep our country safe and secure. A friend can only lend or refuse to lend a hand.

Neither is there concrete proof that the Americans are stifling our attempts to rid the country off terrorists.

Yes... But still there is More to it
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Missy89(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
neighy:
Yes... But still there is More to it

Can you tell us what you think America is not doing right? and why you think she is so evil?
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by celeron40(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Henry240:

They gifted us 5 ships including NNS thunder, NNS thunder 2, we only had to pay 5 million USD on upgrades in each of those ships.
After stripping them down to blueprint level...what "upgrades" if I may ask? A 76mm cannon? While the Bangladeshis who also got a WHEC-716 are now getting converting thiers to a Guided Missile frigate? Thiers will be fitted with 8 SSM and an FN-90M SAM system..What the NN got is nothing but a patrol vessel..and given the NAF's limited operational range and lack of airframes, any serious Air Force will take out our Navy in one swoop! NNS Aradu, was fitted with 4 Exocets, I still haven't confirmed that..yet, its gathering dust somewhere..Just check the arsenal the Algerians are getting btw now and 2016, Cruisers and all, and S.A's 20km range Type 209 subs, we can come to the conclusion, that Nigeria has no navy.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
celeron40:
After stripping them down to blueprint level...what "upgrades" if I may ask? A 76mm cannon? While the Bangladeshis who also got a WHEC-716 are now getting converting thiers to a Guided Missile frigate? Thiers will be fitted with 8 SSM and an FN-90M SAM system..What the NN got is nothing but a patrol vessel..and given the NAF's limited operational range and lack of airframes, any serious Air Force will take out our Navy in one swoop! NNS Aradu, was fitted with 4 Exocets, I still haven't confirmed that..yet, its gathering dust somewhere..Just check the arsenal the Algerians are getting btw now and 2016, Cruisers and all, and S.A's 20km range Type 209 subs, we can come to the conclusion, that Nigeria has no navy.

If our irresponsible government refuses to properly fund and equip our military, it is no fault of the Americans.

As far as the world can see, the American government has been a responsible and dependable partner for the Nigeria.

The government and Nigerians should stop blaming other people for their (nigeria's) own sh1t.

What have the fools in power done for their own navy?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Has the OPV from china arrived? What is its name? I wonder why Nigeria does not have a blue water navy. And a formidable airforce.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by celeron40(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Henry120:

If our irresponsible government refuses to properly fund and equip our military, it is no fault of the Americans.

As far as the world can see, the American government has been a responsible and dependable partner for the Nigeria.

The government and Nigerians should stop blaming other people for their (nigeria's) own sh1t.

I wonder..Yet they spin conspiracy theories on how the U.S keeps "blocking" our arms purchases...The so-called botched AH-1 Cobra deal was a blessing in disguise..40 year old gunships through back channels at that cost? The Kenyan Air Force has signed up for Mi-28s while the NAF is struggling with acquiring the right amount of Gunships for its operations..What we lack in Nigeria is the political will to get the job done..The Algerian Air Force operates about 45 Mig-29s,
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by celeron40(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Henry120:

I wonder..Yet they spin conspiracy theories on how the U.S keeps "blocking" our arms purchases...The so-called botched AH-1 Cobra deal was a blessing in disguise..40 year old gunships through back channels at that cost? The Kenyan Air Force has signed up for Mi-28s while the NAF is struggling with acquiring the right amount of Gunships for its operations..What we lack in Nigeria is the political will to get the job done..The Algerian Air Force operates about 45 Mig-29s, 40 Su-24s and 28 Su-30s..did I mention that they just rejected Mig-29Ms in place of another 16 Su-30s? I haven't even began to talk about their impressive Mi-24 and Mi-8 stock..why am i talking about Algeria? Its because they were in our shoes not too long ago..Since then, the Algerians have been ruthless with insurgents..the similarities with the Nigerian situation is striking..difference is, they built their military, not begging for ceasefires with terrorists...How many Algerian military equipment are from the West? The Chineese will be more than happy to do business with us.The Russians too..Why can't we just get the right tools and end the macabre dance going on in the N.E now? Nothing too complicated..25 Super Tucanos rigged with rocket pods and dumb explosives will do the trick..The Colombians used it to deadly effect against drug cartels..High Alt, valuable loiter time and more than enough hardpoints, the Tucanos would have cooked all BH technicals and saved Mubi.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2014
@celeron40 if the FG wants to start modernizing the military, it is then you will start hearing: "is that our problem?" "misplaced priorities" "are we about to fight a war?"

when Jonathan wanted 1bn dollar for the military, there were so many people saying the military doesn not need that money at all. They claim that Jonathan wanted to use the money for campaign!

With this kind of citizenry, how do you expect the government to go on and sign massive defence contract?
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2014
Nigerian Air Force delegation visits Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra
in Latest news, World Leave a comment

Lahore: A delegation of Nigerian Air Force headed by Air Marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu, Chief of the Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force visited Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra. On their arrival, He was received by Air Vice Marshal Nudrat Hussain Kazmi, Acting Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board, Kamra.
The delegation was briefed about organization and functions of PAC Kamra. The delegation visited Aircraft Rebuild Factory and Aircraft Manufacturing Factory. They took keen interest in the Final Assembly Line and Flight Testing facilities of JF-17 Thunder and Super Mushshak aircraft.
Earlier, the Nigerian Air Force delegation visited Joint Services Headquarters, Rawalpindi. Air Marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu, Chief of the Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force called on General Rashad Mahmood, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee in his office. Both the dignitaries discussed matters of bilateral cooperation and professional interest.
The Nigerian Air Force delegation also visited Global Industrial and Defence Solution, (GIDS), Rawalpindi, where it was received by Air Vice Malik (R) Zubair Iqbal Malik, Director General   ,(GIDS). The delegation was briefed about organization and functions of different departments of GIDS. The distinguished guests visited different departments of the GIDS and took keen interest in various projects and research work being carried out at the organization.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Henry120:
Nigerian Air Force delegation visits Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra
in Latest news, World Leave a comment

Lahore: A delegation of Nigerian Air Force headed by Air Marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu, Chief of the Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force visited Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra. On their arrival, He was received by Air Vice Marshal Nudrat Hussain Kazmi, Acting Chairman Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board, Kamra.
The delegation was briefed about organization and functions of PAC Kamra. The delegation visited Aircraft Rebuild Factory and Aircraft Manufacturing Factory. They took keen interest in the Final Assembly Line and Flight Testing facilities of JF-17 Thunder and Super Mushshak aircraft.
Earlier, the Nigerian Air Force delegation visited Joint Services Headquarters, Rawalpindi. Air Marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu, Chief of the Air Staff, Nigerian Air Force called on General Rashad Mahmood, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee in his office. Both the dignitaries discussed matters of bilateral cooperation and professional interest.
The Nigerian Air Force delegation also visited Global Industrial and Defence Solution, (GIDS), Rawalpindi, where it was received by Air Vice Malik (R) Zubair Iqbal Malik, Director General   ,(GIDS). The delegation was briefed about organization and functions of different departments of GIDS. The distinguished guests visited different departments of the GIDS and took keen interest in various projects and research work being carried out at the organization.
Funnily, our Air force chief is in India.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by celeron40(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmm..NAF chief in Pakistan..JF-17s on the way? Only time will tell..I've been thinking lately; Why not stop purchases of the Mi-24(Mi-35s) and instead go for the Super Tucano CT-COIN airframes instead? It has an endurance time of over 8hrs and can deliver precision munitions..what's the point in acquiring gunships then? With a max celing of over 30,000ft, NO Boko Haram AAA will be a threat..I'm saying this because close air support has been a serious problem for the N.A so far..Gunships have a limited range and are only effective when operated in large numbers..15 Super Tucanos will be a game-changer for the NAF right now..As for the JF-17s, the question remains, How many units are we getting? Are we getting BVRAAMs too? The JF-17 is a poor buy in all ramifications..Let's not forget something..Nigeria has NO air-superiority fighter..buying another interceptor is naïve. Why not go for Toyotas(Su-27s) instead(25 units), acquire more F-7s(at least 25 more) and go shopping for BVRAAM missiles..An effective military means regional domination and dimplomatic superiority.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Funnily, our Air force chief is in India.

Ours is a more traditional visit. The army and airforce maintain very close ties with them. In a period of 12 months, we've had 4 high-profile visits between ourselves. Their CAS was in Nigeria, in February for a 5 day visit.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2014
celeron40:
Hmm..NAF chief in Pakistan..JF-17s on the way? Only time will tell..I've been thinking lately; Why not stop purchases of the Mi-24(Mi-35s) and instead go for the Super Tucano CT-COIN airframes instead? It has an endurance time of over 8hrs and can deliver precision munitions..what's the point in acquiring gunships then? With a max celing of over 30,000ft, NO Boko Haram AAA will be a threat..I'm saying this because close air support has been a serious problem for the N.A so far..Gunships have a limited range and are only effective when operated in large numbers..15 Super Tucanos will be a game-changer for the NAF right now..As for the JF-17s, the question remains, How many units are we getting? Are we getting BVRAAMs too? The JF-17 is a poor buy in all ramifications..Let's not forget something..Nigeria has NO air-superiority fighter..buying another interceptor is naïve. Why not go for Toyotas(Su-27s) instead(25 units), acquire more F-7s(at least 25 more) and go shopping for BVRAAM missiles..An effective military means regional domination and dimplomatic superiority.

We've been down this road multiple times in the past, and at this point, i'm exhausted.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2014
celeron40:
I wonder..Yet they spin conspiracy theories on how the U.S keeps "blocking" our arms purchases...The so-called botched AH-1 Cobra deal was a blessing in disguise..40 year old gunships through back channels at that cost? The Kenyan Air Force has signed up for Mi-28s while the NAF is struggling with acquiring the right amount of Gunships for its operations..What we lack in Nigeria is the political will to get the job done..The Algerian Air Force operates about 45 Mig-29s,

Typical Nigerian way of doing things, blame everyone else for your calamity excerpt yourself.

I don't think the Kenyans are getting MI-28's, the only confirmed order for that helicopter in Africa is, algeria.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Henry120:

Ours is a more traditional visit. The army and airforce maintain very close ties with them. In a period of 12 months, we've had 4 high-profile visits between ourselves. Their CAS was in Nigeria, in February for a 5 day visit.
That's widely known.

On the SA side, the SANDF and the Indian armed forces have close ties too. And have held many exercises like in 2004 when the Indians brought down 6 Mirage-2000s and 4 tankers during exercise ex indlovu.

Ex IBSAMAR is currently in full swing including the Brazilians.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
celeron40:
what is this?
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
celeron40:
I wonder..Yet they spin conspiracy theories on how the U.S keeps "blocking" our arms purchases...The so-called botched AH-1 Cobra deal was a blessing in disguise..40 year old gunships through back channels at that cost? The Kenyan Air Force has signed up for Mi-28s while the NAF is struggling with acquiring the right amount of Gunships for its operations..What we lack in Nigeria is the political will to get the job done..The Algerian Air Force operates about 45 Mig-29s, 40 Su-24s and 28 Su-30s..did I mention that they just rejected Mig-29Ms in place of another 16 Su-30s? I haven't even began to talk about their impressive Mi-24 and Mi-8 stock..why am i talking about Algeria? Its because they were in our shoes not too long ago..Since then, the Algerians have been ruthless with insurgents..the similarities with the Nigerian situation is striking..difference is, they built their military, not begging for ceasefires with terrorists...How many Algerian military equipment are from the West? The Chineese will be more than happy to do business with us.The Russians too..Why can't we just get the right tools and end the macabre dance going on in the N.E now? Nothing too complicated..25 Super Tucanos rigged with rocket pods and dumb explosives will do the trick..The Colombians used it to deadly effect against drug cartels..High Alt, valuable loiter time and more than enough hardpoints, the Tucanos would have cooked all BH technicals and saved Mubi.
Africa, home of conspiracy theories.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
MikeCZAR:
That's widely known.

On the SA side, the SANDF and the Indian armed forces have close ties too. And have held many exercises like in 2004 when the Indians brought down 6 Mirage-2000s and 4 tankers during exercise ex indlovu.

Ex IBSAMAR is currently in full swing including the Brazilians.

The recently returned to service Sub is participating, this I know, how many vessels in total are participating?

Are the russians also joining in? The russians are currently carrying out a naval exercise with the pakistanis.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Henry120:

The recently returned to service Sub is participating, this I know, how many vessels in total are participating?

Are the russians also joining in? The russians are currently carrying out a naval exercise with the pakistanis.
Yes, the navy will now be able to rotate the subs:
1. One at sea.(Operational).
2. One undergoing maintenance or refit.
3. One used for training crews.

Regarding the exercise I'll try obtain information today.

And no, the Russian aren't part of it.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
is that the JF-17 thunder our service chiefs
dey enter for that pic? Don't you think we
should be considering the SU-30 instead? I
like that plane die!
What don you think the role of the NAF
would be in the next 10years, all things
being equal? And the NN and NA, what
would be their roles in that period of time,
assuming nothing drastic, e.g BH, happens.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
craziebone:
is that the JF-17 thunder our service chiefs
dey enter for that pic? Don't you think we
should be considering the SU-30 instead? I
like that plane die!
What don you think the role of the NAF
would be in the next 10years, all things
being equal? And the NN and NA, what
would be their roles in that period of time,
assuming nothing drastic, e.g BH, happens.
I don't why you Nigerians love air superiority fighters so much.

Maybe it is the rhetoric you chaps are always bombarded with, from a certain blog we know.

Look no one wants air superiority fighters any more, air forces around the world want fighters that can effectively carry out a wide range missions.(Ground strike,Reccon,CAS etc).

1 Like

Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
I don't why you Nigerians love air superiority fighters so much.

Maybe it is the rhetoric you chaps are always bombarded with, from a certain blog we know.

Look no one wants air superiority fighters any more, air forces around the world want fighters that can effectively carry out a wide range missions.(Ground strike,Reccon,CAS etc).

No one is talking Air-superiority fighters, they are expensive to procure, expensive to run, and are generally designed primarily for Air-Air Combat, so why would Nigeria need an Air-superiority fighter. We've never had one, and are not planning on getting any.

Besides, like i've always opined, Fighters cannot effectively carry out CAS roles, which is what Nigeria currently requires.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by MikeCZAR: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Henry120:

No one is talking Air-superiority fighters, they are expensive to procure, expensive to run, and are generally designed primarily for Air-Air Combat, so why would Nigeria need an Air-superiority fighter. We've never had one, and are not planning on getting any.

Besides, like i've always opined, Fighters cannot effectively carry out CAS roles, which is what Nigeria currently requires.
That contradicts what many Nigerians have been writing here and else where.

Most lads seem to be "in love" with super manoeuvreable air superiority fighters like the SU-27,30 etc.

Like with almost every sub-saharan African air forces NAF still needs a lot of. equipment. But fighters, I don't think are required operational needs
. I support the push for more helicopters.

But regarding CAS, air power alone cannot do the job. NAF's increasing CAS duties are according to me, simply commanders trying to compensate the Nigerian infantry troops lack of fire power,armoured vehicles and support weapons.

Image if NAF had UAVs at the class of (10-20 hours endurance) for escorting convoys, during their combat missions.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
MikeCZAR:
That contradicts what many Nigerians have been writing here and else where.

Most lads seem to be "in love" with super manoeuvreable air superiority fighters like the SU-27,30 etc.

Like with almost every sub-saharan African air forces NAF still needs a lot of. equipment. But fighters, I don't think are required operational needs

But regarding CAS, air power alone cannot do the job. NAF's increasing CAS duties are according to me, simply commanders trying to compensate the Nigerian infantry troops lack of fire power,armoured vehicles and support weapons.

Image if NAF had UAVs at the class of (10-20 hours endurance) for escorting convoys, during their combat missions.

The public facts do not support those arguments. People might love the SU-27/30, it doesn't mean the Airforce holds the same position. The only public comment on procurement was made by the CAS, he only mentioned helicopters, fighter aircrafts and additional surveillance planes without mentioning the origin or types of assets to be procured.

I don't speculate.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2014
MikeCZAR:

N.A doesn't lack heavy equipment. This is a point i've consistently argued, what i believe the problem is, is the N.A failing tactics and facing a more determined enemy.

N.A had the enemy on the back-foot just before the cease-fire was announced, tactically at that point, I knew the cease-fire was a bad idea, as it was going to give the enemy time to re-strategise and re-group. Operations should have continued since morale was high. The much publicised cease-fire was a blunder on so many levels.

Additional surveillance equipments are required, the eye in the sky should be able to send down coordinates of enemy positions to artillery teams on the ground. We've seen this tactic used to devastating effects in konduga.
Re: African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. by neighy(m): 7:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Henry120:

N.A doesn't lack heavy equipment. This is a point i've consistently argued, what i believe the problem is, is the N.A failing tactics and facing a more determined enemy.

N.A had the enemy on the back-foot just before the cease-fire was announced, tactically at that point, I knew the cease-fire was a bad idea, as it was going to give the enemy time to re-strategise and re-group. Operations should have continued since morale was high. The much publicised cease-fire was a blunder on so many levels.

Additional surveillance equipments are required, the eye in the sky should be able to send down coordinates of enemy positions to artillery teams on the ground. We've seen this tactic used to devastating effects in konduga.
Battle Of Konduga cool... Was A Sweet Victory the N.A flawed the Insurgents...

Yea I knew the cease Fire Ish aint gonna Work out and look what came out of it... We lost Mubi... AnyTime they are Losing their balance they sortta find a way to stop N.A's advance and Re Strategise... Like the time they killed Shekau 2nd.. They retreated and Started all over Again... And Rili we do need more Eyes on the Sky... This Guys should be Wiped out Once and For All

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.