Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult (950 Views)

13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do / Why Most Girls Don't Have A Boyfriend / 7 Things That Girls Don't Want Guys To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by Zico0(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
ok, first, i didn't go through secondary school with my mates: i was one of those double promotion kids. Therefore i was usually the youngest boy in class. I'm a very handsome guy. I know i'm handsome because, nevertheless being the youngest then, i had quite a number of advances from girls in the classes. The girls were certainly older than me but they were also teenagers. Why were they interested in me? I was quite a superstar. I was like a star quaterback, an Usher and a brainy at once, on a great face: imagine! Essentially, i was pampered all through college by girls but i didn't do a bad thing with them.
However, i didn't have the rapid growth spurt, so by the time i was in uni it wasn't funny at all and this time the girls aren't teenagers. I decided to focus on working out for a time. In that time i developed this "bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks"- nature(work-outs went with rap), and girls and i didn't go together at all.
Now i'm about 5"8 aiming at 5"10 that's the maximal results i think i can get. And now i have this "what can she tell a nigga"-attitude but the girls don't like me first before my character; they don't give me a chance first, as innately i'm a nice person. It's like it is too late. It's like i can't reconnect with them; i can't tolerate them. Like they always want to attack me first as a defense mechanism cause they feel insecure. Or is that how ladies generally treat guies they are into but for whom they percieve "the what can she tell a nigga"-attitude? I don't understand.
Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by Sanchez01: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
If I were to judge you by your post, I'd say you are kinda saucy and that explains why most ladies won't even come close. People have a way of perceiving the character of others without taking days to know them. I'd recommned you work on your attitude first, I mean the outward attitude. You might be a candy on the inside but believe me, a lady who is getting to know you won't see the candy. She'll see the outer you before the other you. Try changing a few things about yourself and give yourself a positive outlooksmiley
Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by kennynelcon(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Forget about girls and enjoy your life

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by ERCROSS(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
kennynelcon:
Forget about girls and enjoy your life

Broz..
Lets not be skeptical abt d truth..
Wetin kon remain to enjoy in life if women r to be taken off d picture.. ? undecided

Maybe u mean to tell him to try make money first...
And every other material things shall be added..
Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by Krak(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
It seems you had been trying all your life playing other peoples characters.

Pls just pause for a while and start playing the character of the person you really are.

This way other people will be drawn to you and you will live a happy and fulfilled life.

P.S: It seems you have some inferiority complex in you, otherwise you will not so bothered about your height.

Deal with that complex and you will live a much stable and secure life.
Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by Zico0(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Krak:
It seems you had been trying all your life playing other peoples characters.

Pls just pause for a while and start playing the character of the person you really are.

This way other people will be drawn to you and you will live a happy and fulfilled life.

P.S: It seems you have some inferiority complex in you, otherwise you will not so bothered about your height.

Deal with that complex and you will live a much stable and secure life.
yes i used to have inferiority complex but it stopped when i realised my mates saw me as a bros and we couldn't even relate anymore. And when accepted that people i dealt with and will deal with were people i looked up to. I guess it was the begining of my inferiority complex cause i didn't have that understanding as a kid.
Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by Wristler: 12:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Op, You shld pay for the above pieces of advice.....they quite good and priceless
Re: Girls Don't Like Me As An Adult by Zico0(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Sanchez01:
If I were to judge you by your post, I'd say you are kinda saucy and that explains why most ladies won't even come close. People have a way of perceiving the character of others without taking days to know them. I'd recommned you work on your attitude first, I mean the outward attitude. You might be a candy on the inside but believe me, a lady who is getting to know you won't see the candy. She'll see the outer you before the other you. Try changing a few things about yourself and give yourself a positive outlooksmiley

I like your comment. One thing about changing a thing concerning your biology is, that person becomes more wired to be serious. I just can't be mushy or lovey dovey. I don't say i cannot love; be romantic, but it's like trying to run fast with a four year old. It drags a guy back. I don't know if there are other guies that share this perspective.
I like a kind of olivia dunham lady (in fringe). Displaying affections in going on about life. Not the stare at me for 5mins type, open the door for me, pull the chair for me when i sit or work towards me correctly, respond with a certain type of gesture when i make a particular action type.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriends Ex Is Back / Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature... / What Your Decision On This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.