Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Girlfriends Ex Is Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Ex Is Back (954 Views)

Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / My Short Experience With My Girlfriends Dad / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Pls guys i really need your help
My girlfriend just me her ex is bck and he wants them to be together again. She said i should give her time that very soon the guy will leave but day by day things get going wrong. She told me she wants me but she doesnt know how to let go of the other guy too because she has feelings for him too.
Pls i really need your advice on what to do because i love her and i dont want to leave her for another guy
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by elspycey(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2014
You are in real deep shit!

Now is the time you channel all your energy into mundane things like trying to impress your gf so as to win her totally.

You start worrying about the whereabouts of your gf, what she's doing at the moment and what not.

I'll advise that you think real deep and decide what you want.

Relationship is about two hearts becoming one, three is a crowd.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by ruffp: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Forget her!
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Why dont you help her make the choice by removing yourself from the picture? I'm not a rabble-rouser, but I just had to ask, cos to me, that's what every self-respecting person would do.

One other thing you seem to be blithely unaware of is the FACT that she is already cheating on you emotionally with that guy. Perhaps she is doing the same physically too. Leave her alone to sort herself out, and move on with your life, cos she isnt available and ready for a new relationship. What you should want is someone who is SURE about you, not this one wey dey play kalo kalo.

Sorry about the mess though. As long as you dont forget to take care of yourself, you'll be fine.
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by aristocrazzy: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
This na wetin tiwa call : kele kele love
One sentence : Don't back off but give her space to think.
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by 1one: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2014
If your story is true.. Please save yourself further heartache by respectfully and jejely breaking up with her.

You don't need all that shiiit in your life... Fighting for the heart of a girl who has obviously not moved on.. What nonsense! She still has feelings for the guy and she could even say it.

All this yeye girls sef.. So nauseating to read stories like this
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by STENON(f): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2014
@ OP, If you want Long life, peace of mind and Prosperity for yourself, PLEASE FLEE frm her, Evn if you marry her, she wont stop having feelings for her EX.
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by Pdizzle(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dude you at crossroads and you gotta be a man. Its two ways, you either win or she gets back with her ex, be prepared for both. This is not the time to get jealous, no blowing up of her phone and asking where she is, conceal your emotions, remain the boyfriend that you are, act less concerned about her actions right now, act like the guy is not in the picture, just keep your cool. She's gonna get attracted to your composure, no matter the edge the other guys has over you, keep stepping up your game and act confident. Whatever is yours is yours.
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by karmaleon: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't see how this is a problem. Let her be!
Abi no be girl friend you call am? If she loves you, she'd respect you enough to be reasonable
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by stellademas: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
[b]My name is mercy Lona , and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr drogbari, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.
....SOME PEOPLE TESTIFIED THAT HE BROUGHT THEIR EX LOVER BACK
''''SOME TESTIFIED THAT HE CAN RESTORE WOMB,'
....CURE CANCER AND OTHER SICKNESS,
''''SOME TESTIFIED THAT HE CAN CAST A SPELL TO STOP DIVOURCE IN MARRIAGE
....AND ALSO A SPELL TO WIN YOUR LOTTERY AND SO ON................
and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr drogbari's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr drogbari, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by emperorchedda(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
What are you still waiting for to move on? Even if you continue dating her she will cheat on you whenever she comes across the nigga
Re: My Girlfriends Ex Is Back by onegig(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Driven:
Why dont you help her make the choice by removing yourself from the picture? I'm not a rabble-rouser, but I just had to ask, cos to me, that's what every self-respecting person would do.

One other thing you seem to be blithely unaware of is the FACT that she is already cheating on you emotionally with that guy. Perhaps she is doing the same physically too. Leave her alone to sort herself out, and move on with your life, cos she isnt available and ready for a new relationship. What you should want is someone who is SURE about you, not this one wey dey play kalo kalo.

Sorry about the mess though. As long as you dont forget to take care of yourself, you'll be fine.

Perfectly said. She's the one that need to sort out issues herself. not you.

(1) (Reply)

Its December! Time For Guys To Break Up . / Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature... / Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.